Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-06-2011, 06:06 PM
scorpiowitch66

Ok, I took care of it. TOO FUNNY

Sorry again!
Old 06-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Deactivated Account

thanks

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Deactivated Account

I was just using the microwave to fix me a snack, and when the timer rang - the clock came back on, it was 4:44 ! maybe my Angels were hungry too ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-06-2011, 12:54 PM
beth

Hi Dream Angel,

Thank you for the interpretion of 22. It really makes sense in my life.

Hope you have a great day
Beth
Old 07-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome Beth, happy to hear it makes sense.

Have a great day !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-06-2011, 01:49 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I was just using the microwave to fix me a snack, and when the timer rang - the clock came back on, it was 4:44 ! maybe my Angels were hungry too ?

Too cool! That is so awesome. I really have to meditate on this today. I feel like there is definitely a message being sent....
Old 08-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
hi Deusdrum,

Thank you for the links, I did check them out, not sure I understand them.

I have seen multiples before, usually of the more common lower numbers 111, 1111, 222, 333 and 444. This was the first time I have seen a 777.

usually for the 444 and the 333, it is when I wake up in the middle of the night and glance at the digital clock... perhaps my Angels and guides wanting to have a conversation with me ?

Dream Angel xx

Yeah, i didn't necessarily understand it either, but they give you a sense, from a gematria point of view anyways, what they may mean. Of course they use the bible and everything too, i'm not sure how it works, but it looked interesting to me when i stumbled upon it. I searched around abit on the site, and this is what i found, from the author;

"The Bible Wheel is a circular presentation of the Bible that I discovered by rolling up the traditional list of the sixty-six books like a scroll on a spindle wheel of twenty-two spokes which correspond to the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alphabet. The order of the Hebrew alphabet is established in the alphabetically structured passages of the Old Testament, most notably Psalm 119 that praises God’s Word from Aleph to Tav, from beginning to end. This exemplifies how everything in the Bible Wheel is derived from Scripture and Scripture alone."

Basically, this is Gematria, if i understand it correctly.

"Gematria or gimatria (Hebrew: גימטריה‎, gēmaṭriyā) is a system of assigning numerical values to a word or phrase, in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other, or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to a person's age, the calendar year, or the like. It is likely that the term derives from the order of the Greek alphabet, gamma being the third letter of the Greek alphabet (gamma + tria).[1] Alternatively, the word "gematria" is generally held to derive from Greek geōmetriā, "geometry", which was used as a translation of gēmaṭriyā, though some scholars believe it to derive from Greek grammateia, rather; it's possible that both words had an influence on the formation of the Hebrew word.[2] It has been extant in English since the 17th century from translations of works by Giovanni Pico della Mirandola. Although ostensibly derived from Greek, it is largely used in Jewish texts, notably in those associated with the Kabbalah." - Wikipedia

It has to do with the Kaballah, and the tarot cards are based upon the 22 paths of the Kabalah, for example. I'm not trying to give you a big course or make you a convert here or anything, believe me, i'm not too familiar with it myself, though i have some very minimal knowledge, basically from my former delvings into the tarot.

Anyways, i have come across the triple same number phenomena a long time ago myself, so have dug around obsessively on the internet looking for some answers, and yeah, this is one of the more interesting sites i came across.

Here is the author himself, describing how he came up with it or whatever. I like how he mentions Jung in there too, but that is my own little bias i guess. I actually just read this myself for the first time looking it up.

Bolded the part that really caught my eye.

"When I first discovered the Bible Wheel in 1995, I soon became convinced that it was designed by “God.” My conception of God at that time was pretty much in line with with the “Guy-in-the-sky” style God of traditional Christian theism. I have since come to realize that I do not, indeed cannot, believe in that kind of God at all. I now identify myself as a “non-theist” and “non-Christian.” But this led to a big problem. All the evidence for the seemingly supernatural design of the Bible Wheel remains valid. Despite all the changes in my understanding of God and Christianity, none of the basic conclusions about the Bible Wheel have changed. So how do I explain its existence? How am I to understand how it came to be? After two years of seriously thinking about this, I think I am starting to get a basic understanding. I’m beginning to understand that the Bible Wheel is something like a “collective dream image” produced by our collective cosmic consciousness. The universe as a whole is like a dream in the “Mind of God” of which we are all parts. There is no “agent” who “designs” things consciously any more than you or I “design” our dreams. They are a natural product of our minds, and so is all reality the natural product of the Collective Cosmic Mind. This strongly coheres with the insights of psychologist Carl Jung, especially in light of his observation that many patients draw circular mandalas with crosses in them when they reach psychic unity. This is an extremely exciting possibility since we could be witnessing the birth of the Cosmic Religion that will unite all humanity. The Bible Wheel looks like a Divine Dream Mandala representing the unity of all religions manifested by our unified Collective Cosmic Consciousness. I’m just beginning to understand this. It seems to be the best solution since the concept of a “personal God” that “intervenes” in the world (a “Zeus-style god”) seems impossible to me for many reasons which I will be explaining in future posts."

Anyways, now you understand as well as i do haha.

I said in another thread, and probably copied from someone else i honestly am not sure lol, but i see the triple number presence as like a wink from God. And also i think its good to go by intuition or instinct as to what any one of them means, 444, 777 or whathaveyou.

I always have loved the number 33 for example, and some of the definitions i have read are in line with that. I disagree with those numerologists who say it is not a master number however.

Kind of cool that math and numbers can be Divine & Spiritual. Shows how everything is so intertwined. Pythagoras was onto something. Religion and Science, shake hands already, your on the same team!
Old 08-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Anyways, now you understand as well as i do haha.

I said in another thread, and probably copied from someone else i honestly am not sure lol, but i see the triple number presence as like a wink from God. And also i think its good to go by intuition or instinct as to what any one of them means, 444, 777 or whathaveyou.

I always have loved the number 33 for example, and some of the definitions i have read are in line with that. I disagree with those numerologists who say it is not a master number however.

Kind of cool that math and numbers can be Divine & Spiritual. Shows how everything is so intertwined. Pythagoras was onto something. Religion and Science, shake hands already, your on the same team!

Oh yes, totally understand it now ! Seriously, thank you for the extra explanations, they were helpful.

I like your comment about the triple numbers being " like a wink from God ".

I can't remember ever really having a favorite number, if I had to choose one.

so math, science and religion all on the same team.... I must confess ... math and science were not my favorite subjects in school.

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiowitch66
Too cool! That is so awesome. I really have to meditate on this today. I feel like there is definitely a message being sent....

any messages for me ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-06-2011, 03:39 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
any messages for me ?

Ummm that you are special and sweet?

Ok, I know I have to work on my throat chakra becuase I dont express myself very well, but here it goes...

I have been thinking about it alot and what i am feeling/thinking is that it is all about the spiritual awakening that is happening....It just seems that the universe is saying "hey! look!" and leaving it up to you to understand in your way....AND hooking everyone up who is having similar experiences

I know there are a million people on here that could express this better.....