Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-06-2011, 10:10 AM
PEACE

super seven (sacred seven)

Hi im led by feelings with crystals i often buy them without any prior knowledge at all about it ive just brought some super seven and all i know is that its a key i need, its powerful thats the message im getting but i tell you what its expensive to follow your messages thuogh i always seem to get them in the end.yesturday i was led to carry my unakite as i have kidney pains i hadnt looked it up was just led to carry it ive had it about 2 years and not used it at all but i lost it before bedtime and i woke up with it stuck on my hip isint it awsume how this works does it move on its own or is it led i dont know but my crystals never fail to surprise me love and lightxx
Old 20-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Dawn

lol Namaste Peace! What a great thing to share!

First off, trust me, you are sooooo not alone when it comes to being guided to led to certain stones or crystals. (Actually, they guide us to them.)
Perfect and most recent example is of me last week. One of my Lemurian crystals kept nudging me 'get another Lemurian crystal. Find another Lemurian crystal'. No specific direction, no idea what specifically to look for.
So I went to Ebay and did some window shopping. On and off three times I did that in one day until I just happened upon a single auction title.
"Lemurian Star Code crystal; Muri Children, Awaken!"
That last bit stopped me. I went and checked out the auction. Wasn't the Lemurian I was suppose to buy, but what the seller had written resonated with me. I went to her blog to read her full entry on that particular type of crystal. I kept getting nudged. I ended up, a short time later, on her for sale website and suddenly 'That's the one!!!'
I'm currently in the process of buying her (the Lemurian).
I could go on and give you lots more examples of stones and crystals guiding me to them. My tea light rose quartz found in a healing shop, my tea light snow quartz found at the back of a flea market shop, my geode found on a cabinet shelf in a small flea market store, really I could go on and on about this. It's not unusual at all to be guided to the ones we're suppose to bring home with us.

So, no worries about it.

And lol yeah, I know what it's like, too, to listen and have no idea about the why. A great example of that is this belt of citrine and green aventurine chip beads I have. They kept guiding my hand back to them when I was in Hobby Lobby. I was not going to leave the store without them lol and they made sure I knew it. I'd never had any before, had no idea what they did, but I went with what I felt. I wore them.
Wasn't until just recently (lol must be all of my hanging around on here with these lovely people) that I learned just why. They're helping to fix my energy, to clean my energy (their words, not mine).

Thankfully I haven't really had any encounters with one of my stones or crystals wanting to come home with me but having a high price tag attached to them. It's always effortlessly worked out for me to get them for next to nothing.

>i tell you what its expensive to follow your messages thuogh i always
>seem to get them in the end.
That's reassuring to hear! . . erh... read.

>i was led to carry my unakite as i have kidney pains i hadnt looked it up
>was just led to carry it ive had it about 2 years and not used it at all
lol Wow can I totally relate. Well, not with the unakite and kidney pains, but yeah. I have quite a few stones and crystals in my care. Have had most for quite a few years but never did anything with them. Just let them sit around and relax. It's only been recently that a handful of them have become active and been wanting to work with me.
I guess, sometimes, we just have to wait for the timing to be right before they work with us.

>but my crystals never fail to surprise me
~*laughs*~ Join the club! You're not the only one who feels this way! And, trust me, when you get to the point where you begin meditating with them, the surprises are only going to increase!
Old 20-06-2011, 11:45 AM
PEACE

Thanks what a lovely reply its great to know thanks have you tried to sleep with any under your pillow yet? id love to know as with a lot of them i get vivid dreams or no sleep at all! love and lightxxx
Old 20-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Dawn

You're very welcome.

lol Under my pillow, at my side, at my back, at my feet, oh yes. For quite some time now actually. (Pretty much because they told me they wanted to sleep next to me, not so much because I speficially wanted to.)
I don't normally get any different dreams than what I usually get. I think for me, for right now, they're just companions I get the privledge to snooze alongside of. (Of course, I have no doubts that more than one of them tend to work with me in spirit whenever I sleep lol)

I've heard of that from around here, Peace, where someone does get vivid dreams, or that there's so much activity from the stones and crystals that they can't really get any sleep at all. Not at all unusual. ^_^

Many Blessings!
Old 20-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Master
oh I sleep with my crystals under my pillow ALL THE TIME.
Spiritlite.
Old 20-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn

when you get to the point where you begin meditating with them, the surprises are only going to increase!

The surprises sure do increase - and in a big way!!!
Old 20-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Master
Yes it's amazing how the crystals always end up by your hip or feet :)

I have been sleeping with Malachite , Seraphanite and two small boji stones .
All have ended up at the bottom of the bed lol :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 21-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Master
LOL yeah mine end up at my feet too.
Spiritlite.
Old 28-06-2011, 06:09 AM
peterscott279

Good information! Thanks for sharing. I look forward to have the sacred seven. Welcome peace :)
Old 28-06-2011, 07:28 PM
seahorse

Hello ! I'm a in Spirituality in general, acting like a kid in a candystore, want to try everything but to be frank, some member's experiences here and at other forums as well scared the living daylights out of me lol The minute i saw some crystals i was fascinated by their beauty and elegance would really like to try my hand with them, but i'm confused where to start... does anyone has to propose a good starters book (complete idiot's guide to crystals lol) Thanks !