Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
So if I tried it, how would I go back to my body? Just walk over to it and go in it? I see a lot of stuff on the web about it, but I'd rather take advice from experienced people on this site.

Dawn getting back in my body during a projection for me is as easy as saying "I will move my physical body now!" I don't actually say that I just think it and attempt to move my physical body and instantly I am back inside of it. It is much much harder getting out of your body than it is getting back inside.

I have never actually gone back to my body and jumped back in I just end my projections when I am ready to for whatever reason good or bad. But I have read to properly reintegrate yourself both your physical body and your astral body need to be on the same vibrational level. Otherwise you will reintegrate but not perfectly and it could cause you to have a headache or discomfort until you fall back into the right state of sleep, then you will automatically reintegrate yourself.
Old 13-01-2012, 08:28 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Dawn getting back in my body during a projection for me is as easy as saying "I will move my physical body now!" I don't actually say that I just think it and attempt to move my physical body and instantly I am back inside of it. It is much much harder getting out of your body than it is getting back inside.

I have never actually gone back to my body and jumped back in I just end my projections when I am ready to for whatever reason good or bad. But I have read to properly reintegrate yourself both your physical body and your astral body need to be on the same vibrational level. Otherwise you will reintegrate but not perfectly and it could cause you to have a headache or discomfort until you fall back into the right state of sleep, then you will automatically reintegrate yourself.

Sounds amazing. I do wanna try it, was supposed to try today but I got busy and didn't have time.

Let's say that my neighbor AP'd and walked into my house. Would I be able to see him, or sense someone is there? I guess my question is this: Is it possible for anyone who is living and awake to see someone who is AP'ing?
Old 14-01-2012, 04:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Sounds amazing. I do wanna try it, was supposed to try today but I got busy and didn't have time.

Let's say that my neighbor AP'd and walked into my house. Would I be able to see him, or sense someone is there? I guess my question is this: Is it possible for anyone who is living and awake to see someone who is AP'ing?

Nope it is not likely you would see him unless you have ESP or are using your mind's eye. If you were deep in meditation it is possible you would sense him or if you projected and stayed in the Real Time Zone in your house then it is definitely possible you could see him projecting as well. But in the physical it is much less likely to happen unless you are a powerful clairvoyant.
Old 14-01-2012, 05:01 AM
res

Quote:
I've never done this as far as I know (maybe as a child but I can't be sure), and I'm a little curious about it since I've been reading everyone's stories.

What is the purpose of AP? I guess I'm wondering what everyone gets out of it. I'm not learned enough to try it, I don't wanna get into spiritual trouble or have something bad happen to me.
Hi Dawn1976,
I believe that Ap is a means of communication that has yet to be developed in most. They say that before Apes could evolve in to humans their brains needed certain proteins which were obtained through a change of diet. Much like that i believe that this form of communication will become more prominent with the right catalyst and the use of this centre will become more conscious in time.
Its applications like with any use of energy whether being etheric or physical in nature can be many, which is the reason why those that understand the ability will not disclose the manual to those that are not trained fully or may be mentally unbalanced toward the negative.

Pesonally it comes to me for healing and teaching purposes but i feel that the world is not ready for AP at large as some still cant even control themselves using the internet as a communication device and purposely cause harm to others.

Maybe it was suppressed for a reason when we became selfish.
Old 14-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Maybe it was suppressed for a reason when we became selfish.

It was common knowledge in the Ancient times especially by the Gnostic Christians, Mystics, Shamans, Prophets, High-Priests, and other religious figures. But around Medieval era when you were forced to conform with the church's religious protocol or be tried as a heretic it was swept under the rug and became underground. That is in Europe though and later in the American Colonies, but it has always been around in Asian/Eastern culture as far as history can tell.

It has remained that way with Western culture until now, it seems like it is starting to make a re-entrance into our physical world which is most likely having to do with the dawn of the Age of Purification. People are slowly tuning into their spiritual side more and more which is what I believe is meant by the term purification. We will purify our selves and become more like God and less like the animalistic side of humans.
Old 27-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
It was common knowledge in the Ancient times especially by the Gnostic Christians, Mystics, Shamans, Prophets, High-Priests, and other religious figures. But around Medieval era when you were forced to conform with the church's religious protocol or be tried as a heretic it was swept under the rug and became underground. That is in Europe though and later in the American Colonies, but it has always been around in Asian/Eastern culture as far as history can tell.

It has remained that way with Western culture until now, it seems like it is starting to make a re-entrance into our physical world which is most likely having to do with the dawn of the Age of Purification. People are slowly tuning into their spiritual side more and more which is what I believe is meant by the term purification. We will purify our selves and become more like God and less like the animalistic side of humans.

Hmm, interesting. I know the church at that time was pretty ruthless, but didn't realize that early Christians were aware of AP at all.
Old 27-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Master
Yup Gnosticism is an ancient form of Christianity the word Gnostic in Latin means "knowing" and they were knowing of the truth about God and the truth about everything that goes along with religion. You should read up on it I am sure you will be surprised that a lot of the knowledge on spiritual matters were very familiar with these form of Christians. That is the religion I practice and what got me started on Aping.
Old 27-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Guide
What's the purpose to APing?

Let me as you this... What's the purpose to living? :)

Answer one and you answer them both.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Yup Gnosticism is an ancient form of Christianity the word Gnostic in Latin means "knowing" and they were knowing of the truth about God and the truth about everything that goes along with religion. You should read up on it I am sure you will be surprised that a lot of the knowledge on spiritual matters were very familiar with these form of Christians. That is the religion I practice and what got me started on Aping.
I will look into this more for sure. My husband is very gifted with abilities that amaze me, but he is locked in traditional Christianity, but slowly opening his horizons as I tread carefully with him. He shut his gifts down years ago when he was kicked out of a Christian retreat for being possessed of the devil.

But yes I will do some research on this, definitely peeked my interest.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
What's the purpose to APing?

Let me as you this... What's the purpose to living? :)

Answer one and you answer them both.