Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
He's behind me... with a reaping hook, wearing a black hooded cape... he has long bony fingers and a cold breath...

Oh wait that is death archetype haha...
I went into some really dark territory there

I haven't even been watching scary movies lately.
This energy of the eclipse got me exploring some of my shadows haha... must be learning to love those shadows now.
Plus death of old energy is all around... transformation was a strong energy this eclipse.
Divine masculine transformation... I was feeling all that in my emotional pain body. Gahhh. Had to face divine feminine shadows and the resulting masculine wounding... all in the pain body to be forgiven and released.... gahhh what a week!

Where is my TF for real?

Within... I am not feeling seperation to the slightest degree.
Old 23-02-2018, 03:31 AM
Master
1) When did you first find your TF (what year): 2015
2) How long did you stay together?Some months
3) How many times did you or your TF “run”? He first run, after i run and probably i'm starting to run and not because something bad happened.
4) Where is your TF now?Probably in a better place, i'm not sure because he can hide feelings and he is still far away from me.
5) If they are currently in another relationship, are you planning on waiting for them?I would have said yes before, now not so sure because probably after a long time i developed an interest towards someone, i'm not even sure if would start something or last, at least i'm glad i have waited because probably if he is the right one, he would be a soulmate (not a tf). If not well it's fine, i don't mind being not in a relationship.
6) Have you completed all the stages of the TF journey?I think most of them, not all and Tf is still in the process.
Old 26-02-2018, 02:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
Hi,

Just out of curiosity, a little questionnaire:

1) When did you first find your TF (what year)
2) How long did you stay together?
3) How many times did you or your TF “run”
4) Where is your TF now?
5) If they are currently in another relationship, are you planning on waiting for them?
6) Have you completed all the stages of the TF journey?

————————————————� �————————————————� ��—————————

My own answers, just for fun:
1) 2011
2) From August of 2012 through March of 2014, in a long-distance relationship
3) Three times - then I just gave up on him/us for good. I didn’t really run, I just finally understood that there was no future for me with him.
4) Last time I checked was back in October of 2016. He had just started dating his ex-girlfriend again. At that time she was still legally married to the man she had left him for. I honestly have no idea what happened after that.
6) I believe so. Free at last! :)

I just noticed that I skipped number 5! Haha NO, I’m definitely NOT waiting for him at all! This flaming ship has sailed!

6 years
Too many to mention.
UK
No
No
Old 26-02-2018, 06:50 AM
Knower

July 2014

We are still friends

Never

4) Where is your TF now?

At work I think.

5) If they are currently in another relationship, are you planning on waiting for them?

We are both in relationships. There is no waiting or whatever.

I think we are on like the final boss stage? I'll check the save game later. :)
Old 26-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Knower

1. When did you first find your TF?

2. How long did you stay together?

3 months initially, then the running chasing began..

3. How many times did your TF run?

A lot. on both sides.

4. Where is your TF now?

saw him in passing an hour ago. I cant get away from him its a joke..

5. If they are currently in a relationship, do you plan on waiting for them?

don't know, don't care, Im happily engaged to another man.

6. Have you completed all the stages of the TF journey?

I hope so!
Old 26-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Experiencer

[quote=lunapixie]Hi,

4) Where is your TF now?

My answers ;;
2. We "steadily" stayed together for about 8 months
3.about 5 times. He has ran 5 times. I only ran at the very beginning lol when we first met.
4.i believe my tf has secured a great job. But that's all I know cause we haven't spoken in almost a year except a very brief hello. Also he keeps his social media private so I can't creep much lol, but from what I known last he's doing great.
5. I've waited almost 6 years. With a few dates here and there but I decided I need to move on for my happiness. If he comes back and I'm in a relationship, I'll see how things go from there. But I'm currently single and ready to mingle lol
6. I think I have reached surrender stage. I use to randomly message him all the time. With no reply from him or a short and quick reply. Bit I don't do that anymore!! 😊haven't in a year
Old 26-02-2018, 11:16 PM
Guide

A few months

3) How many times did you or your TF “run”?
He ran from the romantic relationship once and has been running since. He never really ran from the bond. About a month ago, I told him I was out but eventually, he convinced me not to go through with it. I am still thinking about it.

4) Where is your TF now?
seemingly, where he always has been :).

neither of us is in another relationship and has not been since... I'd be lying if I said I did not want us to be together. But I'd also be lying if I said I am waiting for it to happen. I am not sure what I am waiting for.

I don't know of those stages... I do not think there is a checklist
Old 27-02-2018, 10:19 PM
Newbie ;)

1) 2010

2) We've never been *together* in that sense. He was married when this all began, and I was in a committed but not altogether healthy relationship at the time.

3) I think that there was one big run out that's still going on. I was in a bad place and expected him to be there for me and help me (very selfish of me, but I was very immature at the time and didn't know that I could actually better things myself) and he was deeply frustrated that he couldn't help and that I couldn't see why. We haven't had much contact at all since then.

4) As the crow flies, 1041 miles away. Physical distance seems a common theme in TF relationships that I've noticed?

5) I don't know whether or not he is in a relationship now, I am not. I am just open to the journey... I've always felt that I'd rather have him in my life even in the capacity as a friend than not at all. He's a magnetic person, people are just naturally drawn to his warmth and innate goodness, I guess I'm one of them. I'm not waiting on anyone, only focussing on my own development and remaining open to whatever may come.

6) I don't believe so, but I couldn't say where we are...
Old 01-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Ascender

1) 2014

2) We were never together because he was married when I was around him. He was one of my best friends for 3 years.

3) He ran a bunch of times. I didn't run but I def played this push/pull game with him for a long time.

4) Don't know and don't care to know. I don't keep taps on him.

5) No

6) I suppose. Now that I've come through the tf experience, I'm back to my old self (only an improved version) of not caring if I'm in a relationship or not. Finding a relationship is the last thing on my mind right now.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 05-03-2018, 05:35 AM
Seeker

[quote=lunapixie]Hi,

At work

1.5 years, we never dated, but we worked together everyday at work

Once, I won't date my twin because we are both married.

4) Where is your TF now?

Working

We are both married, and will probably stay married.

We are (both) at the running stage now.