Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Joshua_G

Are channelings always reliable?

Over the years I encountered quite a few channellers. Some of them were truly amazing (for a while). At times I also receive information from within, especially when it concerns assisting others.

However, there is a phenomenon I observed with all the channellers I new personally. Each and every one of them started as a genuine channeller, who channeled amazing things from very high sources, at times from probably the highest source. Each one of them started to gather fame, or students, or both. Some time after that happened, they stopped receiving genuine messages. I assume it is because of their egos swelled, due to their fame and students' admiration. So, having fame and/or students but not having genuine channellings, they started to fake it - at times knowingly and at other times unknowingly.

Once I was a student in a channelling school. The teacher/channeller was a very honest person in his personal and spiritual life. One day he took me aside and asked me to give him a "reading". What I received from within was that he stopped channeling. I told him that and he acknowledged it to be correct. I had the impression that he suspected it, but wasn't sure about it. He acknowledged what I told him out of (probably) his responsibility for me as my teacher. (However he didn't stop giving readings and he didn't close the school, not for a while).

Other channellers didn't know they stopped being a genuine channel, though I could tell it for sure, because of they delivered erroneous messagees.