Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Experiencer
When I was a child we would often go for a walk to a place near our home with lots of meadows and trees and would often pass the big old wild chestnut tree, that grows right near the railroad. It grows on its own, away from other groups of trees that make up small divided forests. I remember my mum saying back then, that you can hug a tree and that it gives you healing energy, especially if you hug a tree that represent you best. Later, when I was in elementary school we had a project where we would have to pick a tree and visit it through the hole year and at the end present our findings about it. I picked that chestnut tree, because I was already pretty familiar with it and liked it quite a bit. When troubled teenage years came I would often wander around (I adored walking and thinking a lot), and I would start regularly visiting that old chestnut. I would always say hello from afar and would pick some simple flowers along the way to give them to the tree. I talked to the tree a lot and I also hugged it every time, but I was sometimes embarrassed by people walking by, so I rarely got the chance to stay in embrace for as long as I wanted. One clear and starry winter night instead of walking home from my piano lessons I went to see the tree. I was really sad because I lost someone I cared about. The cold wind was blowing so I had to push my back against the tree to shelter myself from it and in the cover of the night I was there alone. I cried and I confessed my feelings and thoughts to the tree. when words stopped I heard the branches moving and crackling with a deep wooden sound and I felt as if I was hugged by the tree. It was warm and safe, and I watched the pale moon through his branches. Without knowing back then, I created a link between us, and I later felt as the tree would regard me as his son or child. Often while at home, his image would pop into my head. Later when I started learning about such things I came back to the tree and I made a consciously stated bond or pact with a tree. Though the tree grows on its own, it is always connected to the network of all other beings.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Experiencer
Managing woodland by coppicing (for instance) offers mutual benefits to trees and to humans. Coppices are amazing habitats for a miriad of species and they can provide materials, fuel and a living for us.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:39 AM
Newbie ;)

If you go out and lie with your back against a tree you can communicate with it, especially a pine tree, best kind to start with.
Old 11-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hello, have any of you communicated with Trees? Or have any knowledge about communication with Trees? Maybe some personal stories or stories you've heard from others?

Thank you, please share.
I am now just seeing this post. I don't get to spend much time here anymore, but it's nice to come across something like this. I adore trees. They are living creations and I've been drawn to them forever. I heard that if you sit under one, (touching), embrace it, or just place your hands on them, they give you strength. I don't know how true it is but I do it. I do find peace and calm and strength myself. I'd like to think it's feeding me but perhaps it's only psychological. I don't know. The image you posted reminded me of a time when I was fighting for my house while going through a divorce. Not the house itself so much but my land as I had planted 100s of trees. Of course some didn't make it but many did and they are like my children watching the grow. One day I could not bear that I would not see them again and as I was at the top of my lawn looking down at all my trees, it was as though I entered a vortex of sorts and I honestly had to blink my eyes a few times because I saw them all shimmering with bold, beautiful colors emanating from them and moving like the wind was blowing them, but there was no wind. I have no idea what caused what I saw. I tend to have a skeptical side at times so I sought out reasons for it but found none. This has happened before somewhere else. I got my property and I'm still planting trees and when I go running, I head for trails surrounded by trees and I find the greatest peace and strength, so I think there is something to it.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Sarian, find my post here somewhere...the little boy in the park
that later had an NDE, relating to trees?
It was Seneca Park! I don't think I said that. Haha.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Master
Miss Hepburn, I found it on the first page and clicked on the link. Do you know where I can find it? What archives and is there a name?
Old 19-11-2015, 12:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Maybe not really communicating with them but feeling their energy yes. And it is really pleasant feeling. I could do that all day, it was so relaxing and peacefull.
Old 15-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Pathfinder

one & a half hour's googling later, I didn't realize that pine trees in particular are a storehouse of solar prana ? Can't wait for morning to come to go sit under one of mine, have been trying to jumpstart my solar plexus chakra...
Old 03-01-2016, 01:12 PM
Knower
interesting thread! so many cool stories :)

@rhubarbrosie I was going to post about feeling the subtle energy of my christmas tree this year (very subtle, as trees aren't really meant to be inside) and there was your post about the pine trees :) It would make sense that we use pine trees for christmas trees as this is the feast of the coming sunlight.

as they say everything is consciousness, even stones have consciousness, so if that is true, trees would be filled to the brim with consciousness of all kinds. Not just of themselves, but also of the times they have lived through, and the things that happened around them. almost like a history book!
Old 05-02-2016, 12:57 AM
Newbie ;)

I've had amazing experiences with trees. Have LOVED trees as long as I can remember. I connect with them through automatic writing and also through pendulum dowsing.

Through dowsing i've been able to learn if a tree or plant needs some extra care such as more water, compost, fertilizer etc. I can also find out if it wants to be replanted somewhere else or if it is upset about something (eg I moved a piece of plastic buried and it disturbed the roots)

Plants in pots I regard similar to having a cat or dog - they have their own personalities and preferences! I have a 'pride of madeira' in a pot which needed more water than usual and when i moved house it disliked its new spot because it was used to the old spot that had a lot more foot traffic from human neighbors.

Trees can give us information since they are consciously connected to universal knowing, unlike us they don't get easily distracted. :)