Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2018, 01:22 AM
Experiencer

we have always existed

There have been times when I would get very close to fully accepting, to fully 'remembering,' my divine nature, and this issue would arise like a massive block that seemed to separate me from God.

God didn't 'create' us out of NOTHING - we ARE God. We are FORMS or MANIFESTATIONS of God. We have ALWAYS existed.

The reason both Satan and Adam and Eve rebelled (I believe these three beings are metaphorical) is because they wanted to be 'like God.'

Lucifer said, 'I will be like the Most High.'

And Satan tempted Eve by saying, 'If you eat the fruit of this tree, you will become like God.'

This obsession with being like God comes from the lie that we and God are DIFFERENT beings, which entails the idea that we were once non-existent.

But the idea that we once did not exist is unsatisfactory to the heart. It doesn't convey our worth or equality with God.

In Neale Donald Walsch's books, God says, 'The You that is you has always been aware of itself.' And A Course in Miracle says, 'Everything that is now has always been.'

Channeled entities say that we are 'both universal and specific simultaneously.'

The loving and joyful truth is that we have ALWAYS BEEN the universal, and now we take specific form.