Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 25-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Raineco

Overshadow by 2nd soul

I've shared a little of this on another thread, but I'd like to explain it a little more here and ask if anyone is familiar with this type of walk-in.

My awakening in '11 was triggered by meeting a twin or near-twin, though some strange abilities had always been there. Anyway for a few months I tried to figure out how other entities were influencing me or if they had in fact taken possession or traded, etc. I entertained all sorts of theories, such as that I was supposed to have had an exchange at age 9 (I won't bother explaining why- but that was the pivotal time/events), but something "went wrong" and my walk-out didn't leave, so for decades I had had 2 souls and that was the source of many conflicts in my life. So I thought (maybe) the entity that was hanging around me helping with my awakening was helping the walk-out soul to finally let go and leave.

I also entertained the ideas that my walk-out at age 9 was just on a reprieve and was supposed to come back and the entity had been a "place holder" for that soul, and was now helping the re-exchange; and also the idea that the entity herself was my walk-in. I eventually concluded that none of these were true.

The turning point or BIG sign was after I'd read that some walk-ins are overshadows and that Jesus was (and others too!). Now, for some context- I get a lot of tinnitus, the ear tones are frequent feedback from spirit to my thoughts, or signals that angels are telling me something. So, in response to my idea that I was overshadowed, it was like my ears instantly filled up, got plugged on both sides, and a HUGE long loud tone of med-high pitch came into both ears, blocking out all other sounds. I've not had ear tones like that before or since, and never on both sides like that.
So I took this to mean a clear answer that I was overshadowed, and soon my understanding came to include that this 2nd soul - a very advanced one - had walked-in during those tumultuous times when I was 9, but had been mostly dormant since then. My recent awakening was this soul pepping up and helping my primary soul to awaken and align with higher self, and was here to stay to guide me on my/our path.

So that's what made me sure- sorry to be so drawn-out and redundant; it's just hard for me to have faith that I got across how strong those ear tones were, it was like many angels jumping up and screaming at me, really.

I've combed thru a lot of online stories but don't see much on overshadowing, so I'd like to ask if any of you have read about it or know something new or believe you have that going on, too?

I appreciate your input, Many Blessings.
Old 27-11-2012, 11:36 AM
LadyImpreza1111

If you go to my thread on here, someone posted a link to an article that really resonated with me so it would probably resonate with you too.

And secondly.....you said you had alot of tinnitus? Were you actually diagnosed with that?
Old 27-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Raineco

hi Lady, thanks for the tip. No I wasn't diagnosed, there's no point to it as I am medically trained, it was typical tinnitus but rarely painful. After awakening it changed a little- from seeming internal/neurological to feeling more external/angelic (and MUCH more frequent); it's a subtle difference, IMO it could be that nearly all "tinnitus" is really spirit speaking to us.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:30 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I experienced a little bit of that myself but it seems to have stopped.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Raineco

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I experienced a little bit of that myself but it seems to have stopped.

Really? you're lucky it stopped, omg how I wish it (& of course I mean all of *it* but I can't imagine even just the ringing & celestial noise quitting for the better part of a day) would stop! & go back to the same ol' humdrum, how nice that sounds.

on another note anyone else know the feeling of overshadowed vs exchanged?
Old 20-01-2013, 05:36 AM
LadyImpreza1111

See, I don't get that anymore at all.

When you say "overshadowed," do you mean you don't feel like you have total control over your body? Can you interact with whomever the "walk-in" is?

As a medium, I interact with spirits like all day every day. They are "walk-ins." I'm used to it, but I know it isn't a long-term thing with one spirit or another. They take turns talking to me and thoroughly enjoy switching with each other and not letting me know who's occupying my body sometimes, so sometimes I think I'm still having a conversation with one of them and then another one says, "Nope. It's so-and-so now."They find it pretty amusing.
Old 20-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Raineco

Quote:
They take turns talking to me and thoroughly enjoy switching with each other and not letting me know who's occupying my body sometimes

wow LadyIMpreza, sounds like you are really comfortable with it. I am not there yet. It's like it's an autonomy issue, territorial about my body/soul/will - not that I don't want to cooperate or be of service, I just want to understand because that's ... just normal it seems.

There have been times "it" took over my body, I could feel it moving me, not just encouraging me to do what they wanted, it felt like it was gently moving my arms and legs and guiding me thru something I was reluctant to do. I could have taken back my will at any moment, and kicked them out if I really wanted to, that's how I felt reassured it was not some kind of hostile possession. But massive presence(s), surrounding me and strongly guiding me.

But... that was not the overshadow, whom I think has been with me 30+ yrs but was dormant, waiting? I can't interact with them/it in a way that makes sense. THat "no, it's me now" you describe- I just am not comfortable with it yet. I suppose the boundaries between these entities are just very fluid in a way we can't quite understand on this side of the veil, and hopefully I will keep adjusting to that.
Old 26-01-2013, 02:14 AM
Ciqala

Oh yeah, that's what I am. I heard a term for this also called a Soul Braid Walk in. Actually, I'm well aware of many parts having braided onto me.
I use the term part because it does not create as much separation as the word soul.
In all, I have had the realization that these souls are Me. I have just been divided and separated into many, many halves. Some of these souls could be completely different than the current me, because they've had their own lives and experiences.

In anyway, I don't think it beneficial to be thinking about your second soul as an "it" or an alien visitor to you. You are thinking, you are feeling, and so is the other you, together. Or so is the goal at least.

Well, if you are going through a lot of your coming into your higher self work like you say, it is probably going to amplify how you feel, if you are feeling divided and resistant still. But listen to your higher self and and move gently forwards, trustingly and it will be easier.
It is you. You will have to get that separation of "it" being "different" LoL out of your mind, because your souls are most likely going to merge as you become all that you are and accept your own inner power.
If you are an overshadow or what I call a Double Soul, the goal is that you become one and exist in absolute beauty and harmony with yourself.

Old 04-04-2013, 07:27 PM
LadyImpreza1111

The other soul(s) involved in a soul braid are not you......but those of others with their own identities and whatnot.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:07 AM
Master
Raineco, while I don't understand your situation specifically I do know there are many things that can happen to us that are seemingly beyond understanding.

Recently, about a year after my awakening I met someone in a rock I'd been encouraged to buy by the voice of Spirit inside. Some months later, wondering why I'd been told to buy the rock, I held it looking at it in perplexion, that's when he materialized in front of me. We were both a bit startled but open-minded/hearted. We just watched each other without judgment or fear and with open hearts. He's not of our 'time', by our definitions he's ancient man.
I think the rock acts like a time portal to their world and visa versa as he can now come into me also and then out and explore my world.
We're not sure what to do with this ability to move our awareness into each other and view each others worlds. But each others worlds interest us so we keep doing it every few weeks.

Is he me? Am I him? Are we different aspects of the same Over Soul? Who knows, maybe when we cross over the veil we'll have answers at last.

Life's a trip....fear nothing, be open to the wonder is my best advice to you.
You have Angels, Guides and many Loved Ones on the other side looking out for you, so be fearless, explore the wonder. Meet who's in you, compare notes.