Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-10-2016, 01:22 AM
Experiencer

Smile Unbelievable Sync

I always question everything, which most likely explains why I spend time on this forum writing question & answering some in return if (I feel confident in my answer). My constant questions have always led me to seek the answers or advice within others or myself. Anyways, I have a crazy sync that I discovered a while back ago & that I've wrote about before in this forum but more has happened. Let me begin, it's quite the story, so thank you for anyone who takes the time to read it.

As a child, I've always felt a connection to this one street. I remember telling my mother I'm going to live in a house on that street. I just have always loved that street (I feel at home & it's so familiar to me). Fast forward, many years later, after finding out about my whole twin situation, I'm venting to my friend & I remember telling her "I feel a connection to that street, like I've lived a past life there with my twin." Keep in mind this is just a STREET, think about all the streets in the world & how this one street I feel a connection too.. Fast forward, 3 months later, guess who I find out is going to be going to an event on that street when they live all the way in another continent? My twin. Obviously, I make it my mission to go & I see him (which is a whole other story). Feeling such a connection to this street, I decide to look into it & do my research. The founder of this street & his wife (who happened to die on my birthday) not only lived on that street but also in a another town 4 hours away, decades ago. That town is 4 hours away from that street I felt a connection too, I also felt a connection to this town when I went to visit it with my friend (ironically, the one I told about the street connection) & now, fast forward 5 months, guess who's going to be going to an event in that town? My twin. This is so shocking to me that just one thing that seems so stupid could lead all to this. It's honestly beyond shocking to me. What could be the sync or meaning or even sign from this? What do you think? I love hearing other opinions. Thank you so much to those who took the time to read all of this & sorry for any typos. Hopefully, it's legible.
Old 25-10-2016, 01:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow!! I totally get it! That is incredible.
Old 25-10-2016, 02:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wklove
Wow!! I totally get it! That is incredible.
It is! Keeps me wondering what else could be in store on this journey
Old 25-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Experiencer
Deep inside your soul, you already know the path, you already know all of your lives and incarnations. Its a matter of unlocking these memories. Ive started meditating this year and the answers i get are insane! Ive worked out quite a few of our previous lives, reasons for gut feelings about certain places and visions etc. If you want the answers meditate on it, ask your self and listen for the answer, you can question it but the first gut feeling is generally true in my own experience. Its hard to trust your own instinct sometimes. Trust yourself. You know you lived a past life with your twin there and i think the universe is drawing you and your twin back to that place.