Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Ascender

Reunion question

So I read someone say that if you are in contact with your twin then you are in reunion, what is everyone's thoughts on this? If we are in contact and are friends do I consider this being in reunion? We are friends but he is married to someone else.

Also, after being on here and reading for a while, I am not sure that he is really a runner. He has never disappeared on me or blocked me from contact, he has only avoided seeing me physically lol.
After stuff happened he was physically avoiding seeing me in private, but he had no choice but to interact with me. Anyway, after we talked he stopped avoiding me in private and made lunch dates or "meetings" with me. For the first 2 years I knew him we were stuck in a situation where we had to interact, then when we were still in the situation but didn't have to see each other, he made "meetings" every week to see me. After the first meeting, when he asked me if I would meet him again the next week, what I saw in his eyes for a split second, was fear that he didn't want to leave me without knowing when he would see me again. He always likes to have plans to see me again before he leaves me.

But then when the situation ended and we made plans to really hang out and be friends, it seemed that he avoided seeing me to spite telling me he was pumped about it. He lied about seeing my messages and about when he would be out of town. I got sick of it and didn't talk to him for 7 months. Since I have been talking to him again, he is very receptive, sending me long messages, and we talk for 2-3 hours sometimes. He says he still wants to get together as soon as he can. He lives an hour away from me and is taking care of a dying relative full time so I am trying to be understanding and cut him some slack. He is dealing with a lot currently. I'm not sure if he is still partly avoiding me physically though. I recently realized that when he avoids me it's because he is overwhelmed by his feelings.
Right now I am trying to be the friend he needs. I understand why he didn't want to start something romantic when he is in no place to have a relationship right now, it shows me he cares about me enough that he would rather be friends and keep me in his life. Sometimes I wonder if he really cares if we ever speak again but other times he does things that shows me he cares. I just wonder if this is reunion or not and if he is really a runner. I don't chase, I make it a point not to. I feel like we are more like just there. In the beginning, we would seek each other out, look for each other, make excuses to see each other, it was like we chased each other.
Old 20-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Guide

I don't really think it matters what you call it but how you feel about it and how it helps you and him grow. No? I mean, some people might think of what you describe as reunion and others no. It's a matter of perspective.

What I receive from you is that you are trying to fit this into the twin flame theory/terminology. I don't mean to be judgmental here and i have done this too in the past, so I totally understand where you are coming from. In a way, 'reunion' is some sort of climax situation and I totally understand that you want to have an idea if you have reached that, maybe? But I think that the connection may have so much more to offer for you if you don't worry about the 'textbook' stages/terms etc and understand this as a non-linear process.

Old 20-10-2016, 03:55 PM
Guide

I agree with not trying to fit this into any specific frame. What you explain sounds like what my twin and I had going when we were teens and knew nothing of twin flames.

We had no contact at all for over 20 years then recently he's come back into my life, this is what I personally call reunion. We each lived separate lives with marriages to others, kids, life problems. I now see this was all "training" for our coming together at this point in our lives. I'm still not sure there ever will be a romantic aspect to us, but we are working on a charity project together and twins working for the good of mankind is what twin flames are supposedly to do.

Be happy you have a good person in your life, trust the relationship, and that it will work as it is supposed to even if it's not exactly what you may think.
Old 20-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
I imagine a TF reunion to be one in which both people have come out on the other side of the tunnel after having experienced a deep personal shift, an awakening of self, and a mutual desire for authentic and honest interactions from this new and changed position.

I feel I'm still going through the personal shift within my self. It is dramatic and I feel acceleration in my development and in things "manifesting," as they say. I have to concentrate on my own ride. I am not in enough contact with my twin to know if he's been through a shift himself. We are not at the stage of us having "a mutual desire for authentic and honest interactions" with each other. I would say we are neither in the runner/chaser stage nor are we in reunion. So in the TF model I guess I'd mark my current place as surrender.

I thought I was ready for reunion in the past, but I wasn't. I am ready for the work I'm doing on myself. That makes me very happy and light and hopeful, and recalls the joy I felt when I was in bubble love with my twin, but it is a calmer and more grounded experience than the bubble was.

I hope you come to a more clear understanding of "where you are" too. It is so important, isn't it?
Old 20-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyanna
I don't really think it matters what you call it but how you feel about it and how it helps you and him grow. No? I mean, some people might think of what you describe as reunion and others no. It's a matter of perspective.

What I receive from you is that you are trying to fit this into the twin flame theory/terminology. I don't mean to be judgmental here and i have done this too in the past, so I totally understand where you are coming from. In a way, 'reunion' is some sort of climax situation and I totally understand that you want to have an idea if you have reached that, maybe? But I think that the connection may have so much more to offer for you if you don't worry about the 'textbook' stages/terms etc and understand this as a non-linear process.

Yes you're so right. I am still trying to wrap my head around the idea of non-linear lol, I think it trips me up. I needed some clarity and someone to talk to that doesn't say "just get over it".
Old 20-10-2016, 05:54 PM
Ascender

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
I imagine a TF reunion to be one in which both people have come out on the other side of the tunnel after having experienced a deep personal shift, an awakening of self, and a mutual desire for authentic and honest interactions from this new and changed position.

I feel I'm still going through the personal shift within my self. It is dramatic and I feel acceleration in my development and in things "manifesting," as they say. I have to concentrate on my own ride. I am not in enough contact with my twin to know if he's been through a shift himself. We are not at the stage of us having "a mutual desire for authentic and honest interactions" with each other. I would say we are neither in the runner/chaser stage nor are we in reunion. So in the TF model I guess I'd mark my current place as surrender.

I thought I was ready for reunion in the past, but I wasn't. I am ready for the work I'm doing on myself. That makes me very happy and light and hopeful, and recalls the joy I felt when I was in bubble love with my twin, but it is a calmer and more grounded experience than the bubble was.

I hope you come to a more clear understanding of "where you are" too. It is so important, isn't it?

I feel like I am on the accelerated time line too. The lessons are coming so fast and being learned so fast. I have shifted and the little bit so far I have talked to him about it, he was much more open to it then I thought he'd be.

Thanks to all of you, you were all right on.
Old 21-10-2016, 07:16 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket

I think that is happening currently with my twin and I. The energy is becoming more balanced and less focussed on the sexual union which is happening but to a lesser degree as we grow the relationship into a more authentic one where we are both sharing our vulnerable sides to one another and we are drawing closer together. Although there is still another woman somewhere in the scene, but he asked me to wait until another time to talk about it as I was demanding some clarity about it. I feel that she is no longer in the scene, but he is still not being totally honest with me there. So it is frustrating and makes it harder for me to trust him and trust the union. But the signs from the angels that give me hope that we will come together ultimately as a twin-flame couple and do the work we were brought to earth to do.