Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by imawonderer
Hello,
Dont know which forum to add it to but i thought it wont Really matter..
But how do you know your wounds have healed from the past or you just supressed them creating blockages

Forgiveness heals and frees you. I know I am healed from my past when I can look at a photo of my ex and only feel love toward him, the anger has dissipated. I was bitter and twisted for many years and transferred my anger at him to any new relationship. No wonder I was unable to keep anyone for very long.

Now I am seeing my twin and there are striking similarities between them. My twin has been very patient with me and never made demands on me. He triggered a lot of painful memories that needed healing and he is also doing his own healing. I am supporting him and feel supported by him during this time as we both face our fears individually and as twins.

I have a photo of my ex on my altar at the moment as he passed away recently. After he died I felt this wave of love flowing over me. I feel that he may have made a wish for my forgiveness before he passed away and I granted that wish because I would not want to see his painful and lonely death on my worst enemy.

I also went to a psychic a while ago and my father came through to apologise for his behaviour towards his family and how he only wanted us to be happy now. So I feel at peace and fear is disappearing.

Before meeting my twin I was motivated to get fit and healthy as I want to live longer so I can enjoy my grandchildren and see them growing up. I have eliminated a chronic illness and am keeping long term disability at bay.

I have also started a course of meditation and this is helping me to deal with the inner chat that is all fear based. All of this work is getting me to a place where union can occur without blockages or we will keep seperating until the work is done.

Keep working on yourself and you will be working with your twin in the 5D. I have seen some transformation in my twin and so I know it is working.

good luck
Old 21-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Experiencer
If you can talk about it you have either healed or you are working on it. Supressing your past becomes very emotional or numbing when you try to talk about the issues. Healed history i find personally that i can talk about it openly without judging my own actions at the time, without becoming numb and without turning into a mess. I hope you find what you are looking for.