Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-07-2011, 12:59 PM
faw323

Peace, I had the exact same think before, all those colours just pop into your face
Old 21-07-2011, 02:30 PM
sweetnativewoman

This stuff worked for me personally the first time and every time after. I always used my bed in my room (the place I was most comfortable and safe feeling). My room was lightly filled with both darkness and light, like just before the sunset or sunrise. There is light, but not too much. I would light an incense stick, my favourite scent, then lay on my bed and relax. I would relax my body slowly and control my breathing till my breathing was effortless and unnoticeable. I kept telling myself to breathe slowly and completely relax (my body felt heavy) then think of nothing till I felt myself lift out of my body and I would stand looking at myself before I picked where I was going. If it was far away place, I would float up out my window then fly to where I wanted to go.

Make sure you let someone know you are AP if you are living with someone or someone is there so they don't think you're dead. My sister freaked out as she thought I was dead and couldn't find my pulse. I came back when she started shaking my body and screaming my name. Gave her a bit of a fright.
Old 21-07-2011, 06:43 PM
OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnativewoman
This stuff worked for me personally the first time and every time after. I always used my bed in my room (the place I was most comfortable and safe feeling). My room was lightly filled with both darkness and light, like just before the sunset or sunrise. There is light, but not too much. I would light an incense stick, my favourite scent, then lay on my bed and relax. I would relax my body slowly and control my breathing till my breathing was effortless and unnoticeable. I kept telling myself to breathe slowly and completely relax (my body felt heavy) then think of nothing till I felt myself lift out of my body and I would stand looking at myself before I picked where I was going. If it was far away place, I would float up out my window then fly to where I wanted to go.

Make sure you let someone know you are AP if you are living with someone or someone is there so they don't think you're dead. My sister freaked out as she thought I was dead and couldn't find my pulse. I came back when she started shaking my body and screaming my name. Gave her a bit of a fright.
You've really got this mastered. Would you mind talking about the "places" you go? I've been up in the atmosphere during a rain/lightning storm but, while being very much a part of it, I didn't get wet from it. It felt all empowering and I felt at one with all that was around me as if there were no mysteries left to ponder. Only did that once and it was unforgetable.
Old 21-07-2011, 10:14 PM
faw323

I have a question... can you win the lottery with ap? maybe somehow look into the future...
Old 22-07-2011, 01:06 AM
OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faw323
I have a question... can you win the lottery with ap? maybe somehow look into the future...
You can do that by staying right where you are and "gazing" into a bowl of water, if that's what you really want. Good luck.
Old 23-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Master
Care to be more specific, OldTimer?

Xan

Old 23-07-2011, 06:43 AM
OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Care to be more specific, OldTimer?

Xan
Water-gazing along with slow, rythmic breathing (as practiced by Nostradamus, for one) clears the mind for prophecy, allows the mind to enter a different state. One can "seer" scenes in the water or just let what comes, come of it's own accord. I don't know how good it would be for seering lotto numbers or we'd all be sitting staring at bowls of water, wouldn't we ... lol
Might be a good thing to practice before attempting AP.
Old 24-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Master
Cool... thanks, O.T....

Xan

Old 25-07-2011, 12:54 AM
faw323

I have a question, sorry if its a bit awkward, but does sperm/semen have anything to do with astral projection/spiritual energy?
Old 25-07-2011, 12:58 AM
Master
Simple answer... nope.

Xan