Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-07-2011, 03:38 PM
faw323

I tried it last night again, I didn't even get the vibrations, do you know any techniques/thoughts/secrets I can do to separate?
Old 18-07-2011, 05:39 PM
OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faw323
I tried it last night again, I didn't even get the vibrations, do you know any techniques/thoughts/secrets I can do to separate?
I used to practice projecting years ago until I began "waking" while in the astral. Looking back, I believe I hadn't fallen asleep but, had entered into a different state of awareness. The projecting began happening on it's own and I wanted it to happen when I chose, instead. I was striving for absolute control. I eventually stopped all practice when the tugging feeling began to occur at random, on it's own. I felt I needed to regroup on what it was I was doing but, life being what it is at times, I never got back to projecting.

The thing that worked best for me was to lie perfectly still while focusing on that which is me, not the body I occupy, until all body sensation was as if separate. Then, the tugging would begin where I felt an energy pulling from my solar plexus. What I needed after that was control but, because I stopped practicing, I never got to that stage.
Old 19-07-2011, 12:19 AM
faw323

I just heard a person on youtube who has done astral projection before, and he said that during the vibration you should imagine that your body is going up, and down, back and forth.

Are anyone of you familiar with this?
Old 19-07-2011, 06:12 AM
Master

I have done it but it was before the vibrational stage. I would advise you to try things out for yourself and see what works for you. I learnt from experience and trying things out.
Old 19-07-2011, 02:45 PM
faw323

astralsuzy, how fast did you learn how to astral project?
Old 19-07-2011, 06:12 PM
faw323

Yesterday I was very close to separating (I might of actually separated for like 5 seconds) but today I have this headache. Every time I close my eyes I go into a trance state automatically, is this normal??
Old 19-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Master

You are doing fine so do not worry. Just keep practising and learn where you went wrong. I have messed up lots of times but I learnt how I messed it up.
If you can get into the trance state every time you close your eyes, it will not take you long to ap.
Old 20-07-2011, 12:31 AM
faw323

astralsuzy, what technique do you use to astral project? (ex. rope technique, rollout, levitation)
Old 20-07-2011, 08:04 AM
Master

It does not matter what technique you use. I have used different techniques as I found it does not matter. I found this out many years later for myself. When you are really relaxed, anything will work.
Old 20-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Student4Life1975

sounds like your on the right path to me. the placebo effect may play a big part here, where your expecting a certain outcome, so the mind and body find a way to make it happen. wether its an actual scientific and verifiable outcome your looking for is another question, but it will feel the same. your level of concentration seems quite impressive. well done.