Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-08-2011, 09:45 AM
Indigo Student

Fish What is thi?

...And how do I deal with it?

Hello All,

I am having a difficult time dealing with and understanding what is going on with me and always has been. There are a lot of unusual things that I have experienced and am trying to piece it all together. I would greatly appreciate any advice, guidance, comments or suggestions. Thanks!

What I'm dealing with (not complete or in complete detail):

-Recurring end-of-the world and ascension dreams in early childhood
-Recurring dreams of visiting another version of myself that is pleadian in nature
-Astral travel in early childhood and teen years
-Others claiming that they have witnessed seeing my astral body
-Fascination with all animals, dinosaurs, outer space, planets, astronomy, astrology, paranormal, parapsychology, time travel, wonders of the world, and Egyptian history since childhood
-Contact with otherworldly beings
-Telepathic communication with both humans and other beings
-Strong intuition
-Psychic ability, not fine-tuned but certain
-Intense dreams including precognition, ascension visions(before knowing what is was), deep symbolism, communication with others, dreams of vibrations and grids like an Alex Grey drawing, etc.
-Ability to hear high-frequency sounds and often having ringing in the ears
-Born in the year 1984 on the Cancer/Leo cusp; 3 hours into Leo
-All attributes of the Indigo Child EXCEPT that of electrical disturbances with machines and ability to see auras (but I can certainly feel them)
-Use of working Ouija board as a child. Spoke to Seft (my name is Steph, anagram?) I talked with this being by myself many times until it got scary, then stopped.

Some of my questions:
Was I born too early to be Indigo? Some say 1987 and later...
Is this something else? What could this be?
Who is the Pleadian version of myself and why did she tell me that she is me? Is she an angel or spirit guide? An alien?

I have been doing a lot of research and reading but can't quite find the answers I'm looking for and don't know what to do.

Thanks!
Old 21-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Master
**sigh** try not to get caught up in labeling or fitting into some new age criteria. just Be the unique self you are.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet."
Old 21-08-2011, 12:32 PM
mattie

Naturally Unfolding Abilities

I agree w/ IQ about not getting caught up in various New Age terms. Throughout history countless individuals have had their purpose in raising consciousness.

What’s been happening to you isn’t odd at all. It is actually entirely normal.

As you expand your consciousness you will see your natural abilities unfold. These are often called psychic, but everyone has them. They are often dormant. Expect that you’ll increasingly perceive all sorts of energetic things in a large variety of ways. This will include the abilities that you already have becoming more able as well as new ones emerging. This is an entirely natural & expected progression. This unfolding of abilities will include being more aware of ‘dreams.’

Sometimes manifesting the answer when we seem to be stuck will work. By this I mean just KNOW the answer will come to you, then move on & don’t continue to focus on it. The less one HAS to have the answer the faster we find it.

More information about the journey we make through the Ds is at multidimensions.com. 100s of pages.
Old 21-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Medium_Laura

I also agree with IQ and Mattie. Worry less about what it's called. We are all special, with unique abilities. Use them to help others and they will grow stronger.

Sometimes too much research can confuse you. While you may like the Indigo label, I was born in 1967 and I have traits of what this woman coined as "Indigo" , I also fit the "Star child" as well as some aspects of the "Crystal".

I can't be all 3. lol Therefore, labels like those are meant to help people who feel lost and different. You're not different at all. :)
Old 21-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Indigo Student

Thanks to all of you. It's good to know that there are others out there who understand these things. You are correct about not labeling. I guess I was just trying to figure out where to go to and how all of this fits together, and that was an answer that sounded possible.

I will be checking out that website shortly, thank you.

Mattie, you are right about the dreams. Last night I had this dream.. I bought a new house (one-room cabin) and was inside rearranging the furniture. The odd thing is that I kept going over every inch of the room placing items in the perfect spots and measuring things. When I woke up, I could remember where every thing in the room was and every little detail down to the color of the fabrics, everything. I have been having a lot of dreams like this and it is strange because they are all centered around remembering the exact details of the visuals of the dreams, as if I need to recall that later? Have you ever heard of this?

What about the girl who has visited me? An adult woman has also visited me more recently, could this be her as an adult? Is she me like she told me? Who are they? Should I try communicating with them?

What about the constant ringing in the ears.. this happens a lot, maybe it's just tinnitus?!

Thanks again!

Steph
Old 21-08-2011, 11:44 PM
Indigo Student

Laura, what do you suggest I do to fine-yune these abilities? I did just buy a book with mind exercises, I hope that helps!

Also, a very good psychic by the name of Sue in Michigan once told me that I was psychic and a medium.

Thanks
Steph
Old 22-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Medium_Laura

People can tell you that you are a dog, a medium, a butthead, etc. It doesn't make it true :) You need to find your OWN answers within you. As I say, guidance is nice but no one should tell you what you are. They can say "You are sensitive, you have the potential to be..." But it is all ultimately your choice.

I think I know Sue, I'm also from Michigan originally. Fine tuning is like studying for a test. Practice, repetition, trust, and belief in your higher self.

Don't run before you walk. It takes time and patience. Start with talking to your guides, getting a good working relationship with them. Then you can work on other things to hone clairvoyance, etc. Everyone is psychic. We all have the ability to use our gifts. They are not party tricks or ego trips. They are used to help others. :)

Debra Lynne Katz has some good books. Look into hers.

Also "The Happy Medium" by Jodi Livon. A good friend and fellow medium.
Old 22-08-2011, 06:25 AM
Indigo Student

Thank you, Laura. You have been very helpful! I will def look into these books soon.

I am also from Michigan, now living on the west coast. I grew up in downriver Detroit. Sue is from The Boston Tea Room in Wyandotte. Where in Michigan are you from?
Old 22-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Medium_Laura

Rochester Hills and I know the Tea room :) I was active at Crystal Treasures, a store in Pontiac. :)
Old 22-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Master
Hello Steph,

There is a substantial amount of information about humanity's pleadian connection that can be found in the Kryon channeled information. There are 15 books and over a hundred transcribes messages as well as hundreds of audio recordings on line that can be examined. The central information page is here.
https://www.kryon.com/k_freeaudio.html

I encourage the use of telepathy because I find it helps me with everything. The key is your very own inner self connection. That aspect of it can be much more diverse for some of us than we might expect, because you have no idea how big you are. Still the higher self is always present as your best friend in every way.

I suggest that you exercise your purest intentions, keep a very open mind, and step into the adventurous wonderland.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/