Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Master

What meditaton taught me

Every moment there are revealed to us two truths: the truth your mind is telling you and the truth; the first one, you know it, it is everything your mind is telling you about the world, about yourself and about itself, the second one is also known by you, but you fail to aknowldge it because it says nothing, when you set aside everything your mind is telling you, you remain with nothing, that nothingness, that silence, it is the truth, the real truth.The first truth can't be the real truth because it is in a continous change, when the truth changes, then it becomes a lie, but still, it's a truth, your truth, in other words, everything your mind is telling you is nothing else but an illusion created by your mind.Two people can have two different opinions about a painting, one may say that the painting is beautiful, the other may say that the painting holds no beauty, both people are right and their statments are truths, their truths, but in reality, the painting is neither beautiful and neither ugly, the painting just "it is".

I do believe that meditation is the key to achieve a state where you listen more to the second truth, the real truth, when one will be able to fully be imersed in that silence, one will fully be free of this illusionary word.

Try for a day to stop listening your mind, let your mind talk and let its talk go away, the thoughts we have only exist if we sustein them, but if we let them go, they fade as if they never existed, if you wonder what you will say if you may enter a conversation with someone, say what is given to you at that moment, just don't listen your mind.Your mind may say: "I am right, that person is wrong"; or "I know the truth, that person knows nothing"; and so on, let these thoughts come and let them go away without giving in to them.
Old 27-08-2019, 09:31 PM
Master
Awesome. Sounds about right.
Old 29-08-2019, 02:18 AM
Ascender
What does it mean when I meditate and see all the nature everywhere? Feel connected to every thing with a inner feeling? (Everything that's alive even spirits) am I supposed to help these things? Like for example i see flowers blooming, what does that mean? Is it not real?