Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 12-06-2017, 03:03 PM
Knower
Intense pressure in my crown around certain people

Hello people i am just wondering if anybody has perhaps encountered anything like this before and could helpme out a little.

I have noticed that around certain family members that i feel intense pressure in my crown chakra and the back of my head, i get the feeling that it is perhaps something not positive and maybe negative energy sent from these family member unconsciously maybe? It may be worth noting thatwhen i leave the hosue for a few days i feel amazing and free and in good spiritts able to express myself freely, but after a few days of being back home, i feel this intense pressure and feel somewhat witheld and unable to express myself in i can when i am away?

There is also something when i see my best friend since i was a child, i recieve like a dull strange feeling in my third eye and what can only be described like when two magnets repelling each other away, though i think perhaps this may just be us moving away from each other and into our own paths in life.

Cheers in advance .
Old 12-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitomagnito
Hello people i am just wondering if anybody has perhaps encountered anything like this before and could helpme out a little.

I have noticed that around certain family members that i feel intense pressure in my crown chakra and the back of my head, i get the feeling that it is perhaps something not positive and maybe negative energy sent from these family member unconsciously maybe? It may be worth noting thatwhen i leave the hosue for a few days i feel amazing and free and in good spiritts able to express myself freely, but after a few days of being back home, i feel this intense pressure and feel somewhat witheld and unable to express myself in i can when i am away?

There is also something when i see my best friend since i was a child, i recieve like a dull strange feeling in my third eye and what can only be described like when two magnets repelling each other away, though i think perhaps this may just be us moving away from each other and into our own paths in life.

Cheers in advance .

I was around someone recently who would manifest stuff like what you spoke of in his mind. Don't get me wrong. I truly believe that being around some people will cause stuff like this. The sad part is it could be a result of negative energy from the people or places. Could be a manifestation of your thought inner conflicts.. Or it could be something universal telling you to keep your distance.

I personally decided to ignore occurrences like this until I worked on inner clarity. Now when stuff pops up I immediately know whether it's the person place or stuff I still need to work on. When it comes to family, I personally love interactions with them the most. They bring up most of my inner issues faster and stronger than any other. (Not in a TF relationship) The more I Paint my inner walls the more vivid the colors outside are to me. So in the end dealing with these things that used to bring out the worst in me is now resulting in a solid inner growth/acceptance.

But to answer your question when I see or feel signs and I'm still at a loss I resort to feel. How does thinking of the situation make me feel. How does this person make me feel. If the answer is bad then I try to remove myself from the situation. Or I try to change the situation. Over the past six months by changing myself I changed the dynamic. The old patterns are more or less breaking down as a direct result of my own change. Turning a place of dark into light.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I was around someone recently who would manifest stuff like what you spoke of in his mind. Don't get me wrong. I truly believe that being around some people will cause stuff like this. The sad part is it could be a result of negative energy from the people or places. Could be a manifestation of your thought inner conflicts.. Or it could be something universal telling you to keep your distance.

I personally decided to ignore occurrences like this until I worked on inner clarity. Now when stuff pops up I immediately know whether it's the person place or stuff I still need to work on. When it comes to family, I personally love interactions with them the most. They bring up most of my inner issues faster and stronger than any other. (Not in a TF relationship) The more I Paint my inner walls the more vivid the colors outside are to me. So in the end dealing with these things that used to bring out the worst in me is now resulting in a solid inner growth/acceptance.

But to answer your question when I see or feel signs and I'm still at a loss I resort to feel. How does thinking of the situation make me feel. How does this person make me feel. If the answer is bad then I try to remove myself from the situation. Or I try to change the situation. Over the past six months by changing myself I changed the dynamic. The old patterns are more or less breaking down as a direct result of my own change. Turning a place of dark into light.

Hey there and thankyou for your reply. I can relate with what you are saying, i am currently working on my own innner clarity and attempting to "repaint the inner walls" also and these sort of occurences don't have as much pull as they used to over me. I used to get very aggrivated and irritated and feeling like i'm being manipulated until i cam accross some self actualising information and it occurred to me that i am projected my own inner conflicts onto others. You said it used to bring about the worst in you being around the family i can also relate, i have been practising grattitude and appreciation and things have improved greatly, it is just this strange feeling which i can't fully understand. I will look for patterns and see if i can understand where this feeling is coming from and why, i think i know who it is coming from and i can bear the energy these days without being influenced by the energy or taking it on as my own. Thankyou for sharing your experiences much appreciated.
Old 19-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Seeker

Thanks for sharing this. I have intense third eye, heart chakra and sacral chakra activations around certain people and in certain environments. My crown will do that too sometimes but less than these others.

I feel like it's simple and you're on the right path. Your connected body, mind and spirit are shining a light on you to pay attention to them when that happens. Sometimes for me, I'm not if it's positive but it really is. Any time your connectedness is activated, I believe you're where you're supposed to be and being challenged to do the work. It gets more sophisticated as I advance I find.

It's not easier but it takes more to rattle me.
Hope this helps. I find it fascinating.
Old 20-06-2017, 01:44 AM
Experiencer
when you start to awakening the subtle body, it is what is happening, and yes, it is actually not bad....just learn more from that and actually they will lead u.