Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 22-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Mystica

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxoverton
Wow, Mystica. Quite an experience. Can you contact other people who have passed? I only ask because I would give anything to contact my mother and my late wife and wondered how to go about it. I have put my dream of seeing a dead partner elsewhere on this forum.

I never made contact on request. They come to me. After that I can ask for them, if they are still here. Most of them pass over soon. After passing over there is no way to contact them ever again. For their benefit, it is always best to forget them. Might sound harsh, but the longer the grievance last, the longer they can stay earth bound, which for various reasons isn't very good unless they choose to.

If they are still here, you can ask. They might respond, it depends on the strength of the relation. They might give you comfort, or a sign. They can touch your shoulder for example, but they often don't unless it doesn't scare you. You can ask them something, and simply talk to them if you want. They will hear you if they are still around. They might or might not respond.
Old 22-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica
I never made contact on request. They come to me. After that I can ask for them, if they are still here. Most of them pass over soon. After passing over there is no way to contact them ever again. For their benefit, it is always best to forget them. Might sound harsh, but the longer the grievance last, the longer they can stay earth bound, which for various reasons isn't very good unless they choose to
Mystica, what you call earth bound is actually the real-time zone of the first astral plane, correct??
Old 22-08-2014, 02:23 AM
Mystica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
Mystica, what you call earth bound is actually the real-time zone of the first astral plane, correct??

I have never seen the astral myself. Never tried to visit it.

All I know from what I learned from the dead, is that there is an experience that is similar to our reality, which is the earth bound. This is in between our reality and the unknown. I call it the shadeside, based on the description I got from the dead. It might well be some "level" of the astral, I really do not know.
Old 23-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Master

Mystica, I so enjoyed your thread. Thank you for sharing your experience. I can tell you speak from your heart, your truth.
Old 24-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica
I never made contact on request. They come to me. After that I can ask for them, if they are still here. Most of them pass over soon. After passing over there is no way to contact them ever again. For their benefit, it is always best to forget them. Might sound harsh, but the longer the grievance last, the longer they can stay earth bound, which for various reasons isn't very good unless they choose to.

If they are still here, you can ask. They might respond, it depends on the strength of the relation. They might give you comfort, or a sign. They can touch your shoulder for example, but they often don't unless it doesn't scare you. You can ask them something, and simply talk to them if you want. They will hear you if they are still around. They might or might not respond.

I do believe a medium can for sure contact a loved one even if they have passed to the light. I have seen this with friends, etc.. But yes it is on the loved one terms, only if they are willing and want to pass on a message. And I also agree that it depends on the strength of the soul connection.
Old 24-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
I personally believe people have to keep reincarnating until they have fullfilled their life purpose.
Deepak Chopra refers to it as "dharma", which is the reason why you were born.

Also people who drink or smoke themselves to death are committing a form of suicide as well, its just a a lot slower version of suicide

I would say it is more akin to self destruction. Yes, early death by one's own hand is sometimes the result but it isn't necessarily a conscious act to kill oneself. It is a behavior of self rejection but it is usually done as a means to avoid difficult feelings.
Old 24-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Nathan
The shock of Robin Williams passing has about worn off now. He chose a hard way to go, and from what I've read, apparently suffered a great deal before he passed. What impact this will have on his first days, weeks, months in Nirvana, I guess, remain to be seen.

Williams was one of the most loved and respected entertainers of this or any era. He had serious emotional problems, which he hid from his public very well. To watch him perform or during impromptu visits to night time talk shows, one would never know he had a problem in the world.

To reach a point where he finally decided to end it, had to have been brought on by him suffering the worst of all emotions, despair. The blackness of the loss of all hope is a terrible thing for anyone to experience. Williams apparently fought it for a very long time.

I don't have medium talents but I'm hoping there are one or two (or more) responsible and experienced mediums on this site who have tried to contact him.or someone close to him on the other side. Given his difficult crossing over, he may be sleeping. In fact, it may be much too soon for this sort of thing on our part. If or when contact is made, I hope the medium will share that experience with us.

I, for one, am not at all concerned about his coming life review, and his ultimate interaction with the power structure (Council of Elders). There is no penalty in the Afterlife (that I know of) for committing suicide. Each incident is looked at (not judged) as an individual circumstance. Although certainly not encouraged, suicide does not generate an automatic trip to 'hell'.

Robin, we wish you well. You made us laugh, and for that you will always be a fond memory.

Wes

PS: The above comments are just one person's opinion, mine. You may disagree with some or all of them, and that's fine. Please feel free to add your thoughts.

It is easier to hide then you might think. When the issue is the self relating to the self relationships may not suffer and pain can be hidden pretty easy. But you are correct, loss of hope is one of the darkest places to find oneself. It feels like a place completely void of love, it oddly somehow is very painful and it feels like it will never end. But you are correct, he is not judged for the suicide. He very well feels regret for hurting his loved ones and for not being able to figure it out but through my emotional pain and crazy mood swings I have been assured by my higher through messages and dreams that I am nothing but unconditionally loved and no matter what happens I will still be loved.

I kind of think in some cases suicide is to be expected but things are learned from it. Things are learned from every life no matter how long or short. I personally have a sense of knowing that suicide won't fix the problem as well I know drinking won't help either. It's clear to me that the reason is that I have done those things in previous lives to cope with my inability to deal with emotions and have learned from them. So though those lives may be looked upon as failures something was still gained from the experience, the sense that drinking myself to death and suiciding aren't viable solutions to my emotional pain. I know this now but still have to deal with the feelings that lead me to want to do those things. It makes coming back from a suicide a bit confusing because it is like being stalked by darkness that has no cause and the inclination is to run for your life but we eventually have to stop and face the feelings and emotions so they can be healed. This can take many lifetimes but the reality is we have all eternity to figure it out. He will himself one day once he stops running. This life was just one step in seeing that running isn't going to work for him.

In any event I have nothing be respect and admiration for the man. I am sure he is being loved and guided to a healing. He will come back stronger for it. Anyways that is my take on it as someone who struggles with depression herself. Take care.
Old 24-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Master

I get all bunched up inside when people "judge" those who have commit suicide and make determinations of what will or will not happen. It is so good to read posts from people who keep the open plains in view and not use tunnel vision and assume this or that.

I believe everyone is different. Who knows, maybe this was RW's last lifetime in an incarnation. Learning continues on the other side. I believe we have the "choice" to reincarnate. Many do because the learning is much more condensed and faster. But there are those who choose not to incarnate and they continue their learning above and beyond, just at a slower pace.
Old 24-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Master
In the morning next i heard the news a quote was in my head " If i knew how many people liked me..." only this!
Old 24-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I would say it is more akin to self destruction. Yes, early death by one's own hand is sometimes the result but it isn't necessarily a conscious act to kill oneself. It is a behavior of self rejection but it is usually done as a means to avoid difficult feelings
But from everything that I've read about suiciders who had near-death experiences, they all pretty much say the same thing, your problems are not solved by killing yourself. Those problems are carried over into the astral world and still need to be addressed and solved by the soul who killed him/herself
Closed Thread