Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-04-2011, 09:17 PM
green

oooooooooooooooooooO sorry dream angel.

you see i have more then one deck, actually ..1, 2, 3, amm not sure how many decks i have, but right now i have 5 new decks sitting on my table looking at me and me at them and we are waiting for the right moment. these decks are new, well more or less new, i got them all on the last 8 or 9 months. i was very excited to get them, but once i had them at home... we sort of.. adjusting (?) would be the right word?
so i have my old cards that i work with for many years and others that joined in the family along the way, but with each deck even with my first one, there was a period of time of... adjustments? and i was wondering if it is only me or it happens to others as well.
ask them to tea.. now that's an idea

G
Old 26-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account

oh my goodness green ! 5 new decks waiting to join the family !

truly, I can understand the adjustment idea (was just teasing a bit on the other comments, thank you for playing along )

I will confess ~ I too have purchased a deck or two, brought it home and there it sat, waiting .......
one of the decks was a Faerie deck by Doreen V. and the other one, was a bit unusual but looked interesting, can't tell you the name on this one as it has since disappeared on me ! timing must not be right for me to be using it ? Have you ever had a deck, just disappear on you ?

I am not even sure of the total number of decks I have, but it seems to go in stretches, there are times when I feel connected to certain decks and use them daily. Then there are times, when I feel they are not " speaking " to me and I feel drawn to my other decks. Good thing we have more than 1 deck of cards to choose from !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-04-2011, 03:14 PM
green

actually no, i never "lost" a deck of cards but crystals keep disappearing and pop up some times later on very unexpected places. but a whole deck? wow, maybe it wasn't meant for you after all.
and yes i know what you mean, like you i have periods of time i work with one or 2 decks and then i need to switch to other decks and after awhile go back and so on. and sometimes i have a feeling to do a reading with one deck and not the other, so different readings very often different decks. i love it like that, not being connected only to one deck or one set of cards, and with time i noticed that specific deck meaning kind of linger into another deck, so my vocabulary expend and become something of cross-cultural-decks kind of thing.. if you know what i mean as i couldn't find a word to explain it.

G
Old 27-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Deactivated Account

well that was the first time I have had a deck disappear on me. I have had a book disappear, same book, twice ( bought a second book after the first one disappeared, then lost the second book too! ) I finally found the first book, many months later. The second book is still missing My friend kept telling me, I wasn't meant to read it at that moment in time. Funny thing is , the book was about " enhancing your psychic skills ! " and yes, I have lost crytals too, but eventually they came back to me.

cross-cultural-decks, interesting. I have heard of people using more than one deck, or combining several different decks for readings.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-04-2011, 06:31 PM
green

yes, things have a way of disappearing and repopping afterwards. a while, way while back when i took on teaching tarot cards, to my horrified night mare, i found out i lost my binder with all the information and with all my notes ever made. i found myself with a deck of cards, a date of my first class and no notes whatsoever. haaaaaaa.
i had some white nights and i had some new notes ready for my up coming class, and i made new notes for the whole class.
many months after i found the binder again.

i think things and people come in and go out of my life, and i just learnt to accept it, it can be aggravating at times but allways with a point - i think. i hope. maybe???

G