Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-04-2011, 11:00 PM
nightowl

Can archangels be guardian angels?

Can archangels be guardian angels? I would think that they could be both. I would love to hear your veiws? Sorry if this is a repeat question I could not find a thread on this topic.

Thanks!

nightowl
Old 12-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Lady Valkyrie

It's not an archangel's primary role, but I believe it is possible: in the case of one of my best friends I am pretty sure A.Michael is one of her guardians. I think perhaps it would only be for a time, rather than for a person's whole life.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Master
It is not so much as "can" but will
Old 13-04-2011, 11:27 AM
10C

Yes, Archangels can watch over you or loved ones. All you have to do is ask.
Angel Michael helps people with addictions and other developmental problems. All you have to do is ask God to have his assistance. Your prayers will be answered. Just remember to do your part. Love and Prayers, 10C
Old 13-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Guide
During a reading in another thread, one of the members of SF told me that I was being protected by a large archangel, who presented in orange colour. I don't know if he is my guardian angel or he is with me for an special purpose.

I even don't know accurately who is he, as I am not very skillful to contact him and receive his name.

Something in my heart tells me that he is Metatron, but I am not sure. Moreover, as far as I know, there is a big controversy about Metatron, concerning his role among archangels. As if he were so special.

I will need to be patient and advance much more on such contact to get a true communication and understanding.

If you know more about him, please let me know.

TISS
Old 13-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Master
Archangels are more connected to "Cosmic" events. The Archangels are not average angels. They are cosmic energies and intelligences and elemental that are beyond our comprehension.

Michael is a force all his own. They are all individual forces of nature/God.

The tsunamis, earthquakes, and etc are the karmic work of Archangels. The Archangels that deal in karma and destruction to better souls. Archangels for learning and understanding.

Michael the Archangel is fight on the side of wars against evil opponents. In the OT, Michael fought along with the Maccabees against Antiochus who was their "Hitler" at that time. It is quite possibly that Michael was with the allied forces in WWII to stop Hitler and Stalin. But then again Hitler and Stalin are helped with the archangel-force called "Satan", the cosmic consciousness of evil. Which is the very Maya of the Universe, the very Darkness and Ignorance. What i like to call "the false god". That is why they had the power to kill so many innocence through cooperating with that evil.

But Michael and the Archangels are so powerful that they command the very elements of the Earth. The Satanic-archangel Force or "The Devil" is the lower vibration, it needs to work through humans, their subconsciousness, their fears, and wants to even manifest.

So in a sense Archangels are Cosmic Guardians/Guides. More than personal ones.
Old 13-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Volune

Archangels

Yes. Archangels can be guardians sometimes. The main focus of archangel is to serve as fair judges and supporting rulers of god's decisions. Archangels also can become guides when god and the archangels agree for the sake of the worlds.
Old 14-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Xenophilia

Yes. A. Michael watches my mate. Though they have other responsibilities that most likely will come first at times, so they may not be around as much as an lower ranking angel.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:19 AM
Chalk1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10C
Yes, Archangels can watch over you or loved ones. All you have to do is ask.
Angel Michael helps people with addictions and other developmental problems. All you have to do is ask God to have his assistance. Your prayers will be answered. Just remember to do your part. Love and Prayers, 10C

I could of swore Gabriel was to be called on for help with addictions, and Michael was for protection.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:56 AM
Sangress

I've seen heaps of Celestials (archangals) do a guardian's tasks. It's not like they aren't allowed to take a step sideways from their usual lifejob, so its far more common than a lot of peopel think. They can have thousands of followers at any time.