Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Kali

hello i have been possessed, i learned that you can only be possessed if u have fear, go ahead and doubt me what do i care, be afraid, one day you'll see
Old 01-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Henri77

Perhaps you're a spiritual warrior. Or simply beyond duality.
I sincerely hope so.

Just now really noticed your name .......hmmm
Yeah it'd be great to have Kali the dark mother, on your side.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Kali

thanks boss yup even the mention of her name is enough thats how easy it is to fight demons, but i dont use her for protection bc shes too powerful, its not needed. yeah im a warrior but anyone can be, its all in your head and depending on exactly how sure you are, how brave or whatever, its not even about bravery see when you are fearless you aren't being brave your just being, u dont have to try, i went through that fear thing thank god im out of that my guides had big lessons for me and the main one was FEAR IS WHAT DISCONNECTS YOU! anyone can talk but to really be fearless is not even to fear at all shoot demons cant even come anywhere that im gonna be within 3 days of my arrival. sheesh. even death, how could anyone fear such a blessing! demons can be talked too even, reasoned with if ya know how, we all have them and they are just aspects of ego, so even demons have there place. who here who judges me knows everything? not a single one of ya knows, some may talk to guides and what not but do u ask the right questions? like ask about demons and watch there laughter, what weak entities.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Kali

fear is out of ignorance how many times has this been proven to us as humans? it goes an many levels, to fear something is to be unsure or to be unaware, well im not unaware of what demons are so why the heck would i fear them? thats just silly. been possessed, i know how they make u self hate and all that, yep been there done that got a tee
Old 01-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Trieah

I totally get what you're saying Kali. For the very strong willed, being "possessed" by a lower entity is simply a choice. So much of it has to do with who's will is stronger then who's. I've been stabbed multiple times by an ethereal knife, during the period when I was being haunted by a murdered mother and daughter who were not at rest. And as many times as they were stabbing me, by about the third day, I was able to block out pretty much all the pain to where I was only feeling the bare minimum, just so that I still knew what was going on.

I'd actually had quite a few negative entities try to physically harm me, after I attracted too much attention to myself while doing soul rescuing. But because my will for blocking out the pain they were trying to inflict on me, was greater then there will to hurt me, they really weren't effecting me as much on the physical level, and I was able to stay more level headed and talk them into crossing over into the Light.

I've had demons try to possess me before. And for about a week or so, they were able to get away with quite a lot of stuff. But once I made a firm decision to not let them mess with me like that anymore, they couldn't because my will was stronger then their's. I didn't become strong enough to survive all the various kinds of abuse, beatings and death threats from my youngest son's father, just so I could let a bunch of lower entities, who aren't even in the physical realm, try to do the same kinds of stuff as my ex did to me. By DAMN they will not do that to me!!! And that's why I'm so good at being able to get a lot of lower entities to cross over into the Light, because I'm not afraid of them. But, I still have enough compassion for them, to help them grow past their limitations.

Now, I would not recommend just anyone trying to do that kind of stuff, because it you can't be stronger then they are, you won't be. But I will have to stand beside Kali in saying that YES, it is possible to not allow them to do harm to you.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Master
Opening portals has NOTHING to do with demons !
Since I have explained it three times already, I do not feel inclined to explain again.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Firstly, it takes a lot of study to identify these places in the landscape, you need to know your Land intimately. General guidelines - places between places, and times between times - and yes, I am being cryptic ! Now the really hard bit. Opening a portal or doorway allows travel to the spirit world, NOT physically but in spirit. For this to happen, you need the approval of the spirits - not easily gained.

Hey Norse, since you seem to have a bit more information about this subject, I'd like to ask you a few more questions if you don't mind. Could a portal be opened up through an object? I did come across a web page where someone was giving instructions on how to open a portal on a wall, by visualizing a swirling purple mist. While I haven't done that yet, I have been spending some time the last 4 nights, scrying into a black mirror (just getting into this). And last night was the first time I've actually gotten to see something. It was a red-violet mist swirling all around the mirror. But it got me thinking, could I wind up opening a portal through this scrying mirror? This red-violet color is however, the same shade that I see with my eyes closed and using my third eye. This is just the first time I've seen that same color with my eyes open.

Also, I do have a strong feeling that I know where a few of natural portal are. I know you want to be cryptic and all, and perhaps we could talk about this in a private PM. But I would like to know how I can tell for sure, other then my gut feeling, that they really are portals.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Master
Trieah, I think there is confusion about what a portal actually is. First off, they are natural features of the land, places of power used for thousands of years by shaman and others, such as Hedge Witches. They are/were used for journeys of the spirit to the world of spirits - Green Spirits of Earth, ancestral spirits. My path refers to them as doorways. Other words you will hear are the "veil" or the "hedge". Put them together and you get "crossing the veil" or "striding the hedge", not in a physical sense though, purely in a journey of the spirit.
As to finding them in the land, it takes an awful lot of searching and it requires the spirits to lend a hand which, in turn, requires that they are comfortable with you.
I can give some clues such as a "place between places" - a cave [between overground and underground, but not every cave], a spring or waterfall [between earth and water, but not every spring or waterfall]. A recent one I came across was a beach [between high and low tide, between land and sea - but not every beach] Get the idea ?
"Time between times" - night-time, mid-summer's eve, mid-winter's eve.
The most powerful of all is Samhain Eve [significant day in the Celtic year when the departed are close, also the Celtic New Year's Eve.

I have been wandering for about 50 years and slowly I discovered doorways by intuition and feelings, it is not a science. I have been working with doorways for about 30 years and can say the key to opening one is through focussed meditation.
What you get via scrying is not a doorway in this sense, it is something else - not sure what though. There is nothing to fear in this PROVIDING you use common sense precautions.
Hope that helps
Old 02-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Trieah

Thanks Norse I've heard that natural arch ways can also create a portal. Such as arches in solid rock that have been warn away by either wind and sand or water. Or by two trees that grow close enough that their branches overhang and connect to one another.

I actually heard of one lady who found out she had a portal in her yard from two trees, because she accidentally stepped through it one day and she said that everything looked different. Just before she walked through the two trees, her little dog was barking up a storm and running around like crazy trying to get her away from the trees. And she said that when she looked at her dog, he was moving in such slow motion that it almost looked like he was frozen. She also said the air felt dead and there was no motion anywhere. Fortunately, she only ventured in those few steps and got back out quickly. But as soon as she stepped back out, everything turned back to normal.

And the place I've found that seems to have a portal, is in a city park that used to be the home of a tribe of Indians. There's all kinds of various sized granite boulders with quartz flakes in them, next to a running stream. I've actually sat and meditated on top of the one boulder where I think the neutral portal is, and have seen quite a few interesting things. One of which, while seeing the branches of the trees in my third eye, I did see this hole opening up to where everything still looked the same, but the colors were so much brighter and intense. And this I saw this giant arm made of leaves reach down and grab me. But when it did, it was more like all the leaves where then rushing circles around me. I've actually seen many spirits at that park. They host a Renaissance Fair twice a year and the energy from that has brought in a bunch of dragon and fae spirits to go along with all the Indian and animal spirits that were already there. So I'm fairly sure there really are three portals there, a negative, positive and neutral.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Master
I think when it comes to portals we all have a particular type which we empathise with more strongly than others. Your city park sounds a good candidate !
This weekend I will be at a Beltane Festival held at a nearby henge which is about 4000 years old and was a major spiritual centre of Britain. Every time I am there, the voices of the ancestors are almost deafening - lots of energies swirling around. I have never tried to open a portal there as there would be a temptation not to "come back again"

Link www.sacredbrigantia.com