Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 29-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
"Old as dirt" I believe is the expression

Hmmm. I didn't think a person was considered old until they were farting dust. LOL
Old 30-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Kali

geez i haven't been here in a wile i didn't know this thread took off like this lol, umm portholes it doesn't mean your going to someones property i just use it to talk to guides they come through easier to me, and other stuff that happens are also entities coming to me. i have wonderful experiences bc of them and there is no need for caution if all i do is meditate by the hole and see what happens.
Old 30-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Kali

ok you guys all look at the good\evil thing all wrong, there is no real such thing as evil especially when you see that duality is illusory, i dont go into the hole and through the other side thats silly, you all have preconceptions of what the hole is even, but its just a place where u can send and receive easier thats it, we all channel thats the nature of this holographic field. so it makes sense that we would channel easier from crystals or other things that have a vortex or porthole like quality like pyramids the way they are structured like a tetrahedron. think about it peeps. fear is what holds us back, preconceptions are objectifications thus fabrications, dont listen to what you hear listen to yourself bc the knowledge is all there. then you can understand that there is no such thing as evil other than ignorance. and nothing that can hurt you if you have no fear the only reason people fear is out of ignorance. a demon would pray on fear bc thats a sign that a god has its shield down, that a god such as yourself doesn't know* that they are lol.
Old 30-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Kali

hm its interesting that you say i had to gain access from spirits bc i believe that they def opened up the hole. but i didn't ask them they asked me! the first one was opened i believe by my ex boyfriends gradmother the other the angel instructed me to do it i wouldnt have otherwise. this is def clearing up questions i had

reason to utalize a porthole: to gain acsess to higher knowledge during this 2012 shift so as to use it to aid human beings, the more we learn the more we can offer. when u really let the barrier break where you fathom the nature of the universe thats when u reach your full potential, but only if your ready, i think i am ready so i know that i am not gonna find it unless i open up, sorry folks but the porthole makes things move 100 times faster i am bound by time in this incarnation, not that there a rush but if there is a tool to aid me that the spirits literally tell me to use then why not?
Old 30-04-2012, 08:52 PM
earth wolf

I have been a ghost hunter for about 5 yrs and I can say that opening a portal is one the absolute worst thing you could ever do. You would be opening yourself and those around you for something you could not handle. The types of energies you would bring in would most assuredly be very negative demonic type energies... I am with Native Spirit you have to be extremely careful in what you do.
Old 30-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Kali

whats the worst a demon can do to you?
Old 30-04-2012, 10:24 PM
earth wolf

Have you ever heard being possessed... not a good thing hun. not to mention they are tricksters and make you think that everything you are doing and saying is right and good. They make you believe and trust that they are good. It is when you trust in them that they will take everything in your life and make it hell for you... I really hope you make the right decisions sweetie. We all have our own lives to live and all others can do is give advice.
Old 30-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Kali

yeah i have been possessed, i guess thats why i dont fear because i figured all that out ABOUT FEAR during it and exorcized the demon, but even being possessed teaches you, nothing happens that isn't supposed to happen imo.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:37 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
whats the worst a demon can do to you?

A mental institution.
Suicide.
Violence (certain mass shootings quite possibly were folks being influenced)
I expect some instances of cutting (know of one personally)
They have also tried to kill lightworkers.-healers. (neg ET's)

Sensitives especially, really need to be careful, as they are so open to influence.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by earth wolf
I have been a ghost hunter for about 5 yrs and I can say that opening a portal is one the absolute worst thing you could ever do. You would be opening yourself and those around you for something you could not handle. The types of energies you would bring in would most assuredly be very negative demonic type energies... I am with Native Spirit you have to be extremely careful in what you do.

Wasting your time, Earth Wolf. Some people need to get burned to accept that fire can be dangerous !