Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 30-04-2011, 09:41 AM
SunMist

Book: Twin Telepathy

Hi all, I just read the most marvelous book I know you guys will love. It's Twin Telepathy by Guy Playfair. It's a collection of the results of all the research on identical twin telepathy, anecdotes, and theories about how it works expanding that to telepathy in general. A lot of it applies to empaths too because in this book telepathy includes sharing physical sensations and emotions as well as thoughts.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Gracey

hey thanks for sharing about this book, i have identical twins toddler boys. think i just might buy it.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:13 AM
SunMist

You're welcome Gracey! It must be fascinating to have twins and see all this happen. In the book he says that research shows that 30% of identical twin pairs show the very strong psychic linkage. It's unclear why only 30% though and also it's more likely if they are extroverted. There are anecdotes of psychic twin phenomenon when they are only a few days old. Have you seen anything yet?
Old 01-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Gracey

actually i have, i noticed that one of them would start talking about what i was thinking when we all first would wake up and lie in bed, (i would bring them to my bed from their cribs). so after a few times of this i tested it, i thought of my dads dog, pictured her in my head and said her name. then after doing so, he jumped on me and said my dads dogs name and pretended to be her. he still does this with me i have noticed through out the day, makes me very mindful of my thoughts. i have not noticed if they do it with each other yet.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:45 AM
SunMist

Gracey, wow, sounds like it's going to amazing to watch them as they grow. If they are psychic with you seems almost guaranteed they'd be psychic with each other. Have you ever heard of the "psychic twins" - the famous female identical twins that do readings for people? Here's a link about them http://www.psychictwins.com/
Old 04-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Gracey

thanks for the link, i have never heard of her.
Old 16-05-2011, 11:02 AM
White Rabbit Australia

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Hi all, I just read the most marvelous book I know you guys will love. It's Twin Telepathy by Guy Playfair. It's a collection of the results of all the research on identical twin telepathy, anecdotes, and theories about how it works expanding that to telepathy in general. A lot of it applies to empaths too because in this book telepathy includes sharing physical sensations and emotions as well as thoughts.

Hi, thanks very much for this lead. I'm truly fascinated by the phenomena displayed by some sets of twins tantamount to ESP. Did the book have any logical causal explainations for this behaviour or did it end open-ended?

WR
Old 16-05-2011, 11:06 PM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Rabbit Australia
Hi, thanks very much for this lead. I'm truly fascinated by the phenomena displayed by some sets of twins tantamount to ESP. Did the book have any logical causal explainations for this behaviour or did it end open-ended?

Oh there was a conclusion, pretty amazing one. That what we are seeing in twin telepathy is a result of quantum entaglement - spooky action at a distance - because the twins at one point were literally one and divided into two. Also that the strength of the telepathic connection, between twins and others, is also determined by the intensity of the emotional connection between the two. That this creates something like the magnetic field between two magnets that you can see with iron filings between the two people along which the psychic information flows.
Old 16-05-2011, 11:29 PM
White Rabbit Australia

Are there any other examples given of quantum entanglement besides twins?
Old 17-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Pathfinder

I have a twin brother and we can tell when something is going on with the other. We have always been close. When my brother is going through a tough time and he hasn't talked to me about it, I know because I get a certain kind of stomach ache. That is just one example.

I always wanted to read research about twins and never have. Thanks for mentioning the book SunMist!