Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2007, 02:10 PM
ashti

Hello World

Hi all, I have finally found a site that will help me! Yippee!

I a 33 year young single Mom.... not through choice but obviously through destiny?

I have my beautiful bonnie baby Harriett (3 months young) as my true Soul Companion. I asked the universe for unconditional love and she came - I am so lucky!

My hobbies are mainly creating - whether it be art or DIY I have to make and hoard everything until I find a use for it.

I have always believed in all faeries, elves, pixies and Leprechauns. I feel an affinity with my celtic ancestors and have a true obsession with unicorns.

Currently working on my sacred garden for my little friends and would appreciate any ideas?

Also studying my spiritual side after going through a very very dark patch last year - I was told I was on my wheel of fortune that will last approx 18 months - nearly over then!!

I love Hay House Radio and wish there were more similar things here in the UK. Especially Dr Stephen Farmer as I am an animal - holic! Currently using his power animal cards - they are brill!

Love to all
Christianne

Ps. Ashti is my angel guide
Old 28-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Moonflower

Greetings Christianne

Welcome to SF thank you for telling us a little about yourself stay positive u sound as though do anyway, your little girl is a very lucky little girl to have someone who is spiritual to guide her I am sure Harriet will grow up to be a well adjusted little girl.

A sprinkling of stardust for you both.

Moonflower x
Old 28-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Master
welcome to SF, fellow unicorn lover!!! I have a huge collection of unicorns myself that I've been building since I was little bitty.

Look forward to getting to know you. See you around the board!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Closed Thread