Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-01-2019, 04:16 AM
Ascender

thought/question on pointing the finger at wickedness.

Hello all.

This thought/question came up whilst pondering.

If a belief is made no more than a platform from which to point a finger at "wickedness", then in a sense that belief becomes dependant upon such "wickedness". ??

pete
Old 27-01-2019, 09:29 AM
Master
If we suspend judgment, then the so called wickedness is merely the pendulum of consciousness swinging left, so that it can move to the right

Old 30-01-2019, 04:41 PM
boshy b. good

are just amazed, perhaps at trouble, but just amazed,
perhaps such "amazed" has a better time or place. e
unexplained according to the self's balancing thought
Old 30-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
If we suspend judgment, then the so called wickedness is merely the pendulum of consciousness swinging left, so that it can move to the right

Are you inferring that the left is wicked because the right is right? :)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

that's an interesting way to put it.. although I am not sure I completely "get" your answer or the initial question, but I think this may be similar to what I had in mind.

it seems to me like wickedness, or evil, is just a form of unconsciousness, or misguided consciousness which in essence is unconsciousness right?

there are a lot of variables with realms and dimensions and creatures and whatnot that I am unfamiliar with though, but at least here on Earth and with the case of humans, it seems that those who act evil are merely just misguided and deprived or deviated too far from their original nature, which is another form of consciousness. It seems clear that most people can be restored to good and that is their inherent state so in that reality, wickedness does not truly exist, it is just misunderstood or derived and acting from misunderstanding, which are examples of unconsciousness

If I were to try to correlate that to the query in the initial post, I would say that it seems that at least most assumptions of wickedness are just issues of misunderstanding and people or things acting out of their natures because they've been deviated or deprived from it. I mean those who are apparently wicked are just misunderstanding, but also those that deem them wicked may just be misunderstanding too, especially with crazy things going on which if there is wickedness would stem from higher up in a hierarchy most are unaware of. There are really people or beings or whatever that deliberately create a sicker sadder world. a lot of thought and plot and energy goes into this and it seems they feed off of others energy and suffering. yet even those I don't feel are actually wicked, just more misguided than the rest because they think that true power lies in behaving badly and making others weaker resulting in them seeming stronger. but they are the weaker and foolish for acting so far out of their true nature, not realizing it will never deliver them to where they want to be because it's a road to nowhere since it revolves around evolution of unconsciousness. this is probably sounding extremely weird by now so I guess I will stop there lol.. it's just that I don't think people are evil or wicked, if that is even the question.. I just think that they are deviated and deprived of their true nature and they need to be nurtured and nourished to be restored to their true good selves, because evil is pointless except that there's so much unconsciousness and misguidance going on that some don't see another way but to elevate themselves above others suffering but the mere act of harming others to elevate yourself lowers yourself more and more so it just creates more calamity and confusion of consciousness in the world which just doesn't help evolution overall and they don't realize there's nowhere good for them to go even if they do seem to gain the power they sought and brought others down to reach.
the fact of the matter is, many believe that some people are just evil or bad, but I think that pretty much everyone, especially those who seem the worst, are just victims of victims and unconsciousness
Old 02-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Ascender

Hello all.

When the thought/question in the opening post came to mind I was struck by the possibility that finger pointing in such a manner could be a variant of the often crooked finger pointing employed as part of " divide and rule".

So my reference to "wickedness" in the opening post was not intended to be understood in the context of what is or is not wicked,--and I think I have not made that sufficiently clear--but in the context of the pointing of the finger at supposed "wickedness", the supposedly "wicked", being used as a means to an end.

The topic of "wickedness" "itself" is a huge and thought provoking subject which you have expressed thoughts about Sapphirez,--thanks. Personally going into further pondering mode on that subject for the moment--not ignoring.

And hello UnSS, Bosh and Invalan. All the best.

pete
Old 02-02-2019, 04:37 AM
Master
Hello,

Why does one point a finger at another?

To point out someone or something as wicked or out of place?

So, isn't this a judgement being made towards another?

If so then who is being judged and why?

It comes across to me that the one doing the pointing may be the one guilty of what is being projected upon another or trying to belittle the other.

For in what context is wickedness being judged or thought perceived?

Yes, it has been a ploy used to oppress and suppress those who were and are judged to not fit in with what may be considered the "social norm" or set rules.

At times used as a power play to keep the "common masses" in line or promote set agendas and fear, IMO.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Are you inferring that the left is wicked because the right is right? :)

Ha-ha!

Let us just say that wicked is vibration gross, of consciousness seeking growth, albeit in a misdirected manner because it is temporarily deluded. The positive aspect of the wickedness (if we persist with that word) is that it is not stagnant. Once consciousness self realises the futility of grossness in that it yields nothing enduring of value, it voluntarily moves to the right, metaphorically speaking, to the subtle domain.

Old 02-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Ascender

Hello all.

Further pondering brings up the possibility of considering prejudice/s as particular form of belief, either private or openly shared.

Wondering further on the possible function which the experience of having a prejudice/s might fulfill for an individual or a group sharing that prejudice?

Realising that such pondering may see like hypothetical clap trap amateur psycho babble--but, actually, if you look at major conflicts in history, and then observe the part played by prejudices in precipitating conflicts and genocide, it is clearly an important component to understand for all of us, amateurs included.

Understanding the function of prejudice will also help to properly inform judgement when deciding if prejudice/s is/are being purposefully fanned and given legitimacy, and for what purpose.