Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 22-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Seeker
Teleportation in Siddhi

Few days ago I start reading a book
"LIVING WITH THE HIMALAYAN MASTERS- SWAMI RAMA "

One one of the chapter he mention about the man who was able to teleport different "object" for the other part of the world to himself, like of example ;watch, sandwich,sewing machine. unfortunately in the book they never mention technique he used,or how is possibly to learn this power.

have anyone have so kind of information about learning techniques to achieve this power ?
Old 22-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPlagueis
Few days ago I start reading a book
"LIVING WITH THE HIMALAYAN MASTERS- SWAMI RAMA "

One one of the chapter he mention about the man who was able to teleport different "object" for the other part of the world to himself, like of example ;watch, sandwich,sewing machine. unfortunately in the book they never mention technique he used,or how is possibly to learn this power.

have anyone have so kind of information about learning techniques to achieve this power ?

I would think a guide he had of some sort did it for him

if it would be a case of attained due to personal development he would not care to teleport such items for what ever reason I would think
Old 22-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Guide

Siddhis are all natural outcomes of much experience living in a transcendent state. They are not something which you can train for, just as having a 6'6" body is. It's natural. I've never heard of this particular siddhi, but have heard of some similar to it. Because the siddhar is just naturally that way, and there is no ego attached to the ability, the only use would be of a dharmic one. Some would claim they are boons from God

So ... for the average person looking to attain siddhis, it is far better to give up on the idea, and just live a dharmic life. With ego and attachement and pride all in there still, there is no way you would ever be granted a siddhi anyway.
Old 22-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Knower
One way this can be done is by having an agreement with a Jinn (a being in the spiritual world like the 'genie in a bottle'. The Jinn gets to experience human life and the man gets fame and fortune, like Dynamo the magician.

There are various rituals to 'conjure up a Jinn' if you know what you are doing!
Old 22-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

My reply here is two fold one as "Admin" to point out that we have a respect rule here on SF. That no question asked is ever wrong or silly in the knowledge another seeks to find. I personally have seen many things that I can not explain in the paranormal work I do but I never ever dismiss what I see as a joke.

I would look at it in the context of with great powers comes great responsibility, so we might not be ready to embrace that fully on our paths. Much of the old has been lost in the new, and maybe too civilizations along that path.

I know that spirits can take and move things, I too know that we can do that with objects an the power of the mind, but that is more for show or entertainment that it is done.

We can all project our self to another place and stay present in the location that we are, its not the full physical being that that leaves I feel its simply our astral self or the energy being part of us that can leave. In that others around us feel we or something has truly left, as our brain would condition to see that, its not a trick per say more a projection of what we believe to be true.

I have had cases where I am said to become almost translucent when a spirit comes in contact with me, and some see this transformation and others do not, again its what we are open to experience on the soul level maybe. How much of that brain logic centre we can shut off to open to the other side of things.

I have had one successful shape shift where I became the Hummingbird and traveled to visit a friend. The energy drain in doing so is huge and while it took me a year to get there I have not tried again since. I can remote view a location but again its energy and that comes with the responsibility of respects.

I would say be careful from which well one takes a drink, as not all are deep and pure in nature, we often want something in experience and when we do it we find its not what we truly sought to find. I would worry on the brain stepping in and fear taking us to a place we do not want to go. For now maybe some doors are best left closed to mankind.

Lynn
Old 23-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Master

Hello,

The siddhi of teleportation is called "manaḥ-javah" (moving the body wherever thought goes).
It is one of the ten secondary siddhis. It is not the same as the siddhi you mentioned (teleportation of objects), but this is a siddhi to teleport your being.
The source of this information is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhi.

Hope this helps a little in your interests.
Old 23-12-2014, 06:42 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Hello,

The siddhi of teleportation is called "manaḥ-javah" (moving the body wherever thought goes).
It is one of the ten secondary siddhis. It is not the same as the siddhi you mentioned (teleportation of objects), but this is a siddhi to teleport your being.
The source of this information is ].

Hope this helps a little in your interests.

yes, you help. thank you very much ;)
Old 23-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Seeker
after reading more about it i think it was not manaḥ-javah mention in the book but maybe Prākāmya (realizing whatever one desires )
Old 23-12-2014, 08:20 PM
Master
We are pure consciousness and the worlds we live in are mind-manifestations, so anything is possible.
Old 24-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Master

Hello again ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPlagueis
after reading more about it i think it was not manaḥ-javah mention in the book but maybe Prākāmya (realizing whatever one desires )

The siddhi of "realizing whatever one desires" is called in english (I think) "manifestation".
I believe that attaining this siddhi is not only possible through a lot of spiritual inner work. I have seen magicians on youtube who can do those things and they look like very ordinary people, not so spiritual and saintly in their behaviour. You can try to develop siddhis just because you like to have them, but I personally believe that it is much safer when you achieve those things as Jesus described: you should try to find the Kingdom inside of you and when you found that all things further (you desire) shall be added to your being.