Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Master
Oh man. I can't believe still fight over this.

But then again this is an attitude from the previous Age that influenced most of Judaic thought when Jesus was born, from the Age of Arius (ego development).

Unfortunately a lot of Jesus' later followers (the physical church) allowed that garbage from the previous Age to slip into the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus never meant he was sole only way as a singular individual entity.

And btw Jesus like God never spoke in a singular way like we all do. Jesus spoke in terms of his relationship with the Godhead which was later coined "the Trinity"

He always spoke in oneness in purpose with the Father and Holy Spirit. Meaning if you believe the Father Creator is the only way then you believe Jesus is the only way too, and if you believe the Spirit is the only way then you believe Jesus is also the only way. That validates all religions.

You know Jesus was a gift. And a gift doesn't ask for anything back. That's how much God is Love. Unconditional Loving Energy that doesn't ask anything back just as a parent doesn't even ask for thanks on Christmas for gifts. It's purely giving for the sake of giving, nothing in return.

Old testament thought still grips you guys. It's crazy .

You still have a tit for tat God. That's grossly wrong.

Jesus had two sides to himself while he was in the human form. The side of him that was human, the part of him that was having a human experience. His soul in relation to his ego like we all do. But then there was the higher aspects of the Soul fully actualized which some call the Christ, the divine Essence of God. And because he was completely identified with that higher Truer Self, that Christ Spirit spoke through his mind and heart. Jesus was an entity that descended from a much higher level, the Divine realm of Oneness, a highly Evolved Soul completely one and in perfect balance with what is called God.

this is why he was -

An active participant in the Collective Consciousness of God. He, God is more than just supreme-Being Creator Spirit. God, He is That, and also Holy Spirit, Christ, and many other things we can't even understand.
Old 27-09-2017, 11:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Assumptions!!! Why God want to transform you into the essence of God? Why not you do sin and asking mercy from God to transform you into "Holy" , so your sin is gone???? Dreamer Quote

→Dreamer ← !!!!

More ungod like rudeness from you jeremy....you will never become a GOD.....

...........""""BECAUSE OF THE DARKNESS IN YOUR HEART""

And while you listen to the dark beings, that have been connected to you since you were brought into this world, by your biological parents, and who create the scenarios, to keep you from the truth of the one true god, ""who you do not know"" then, you will never see the truth in my words....or anyone elses words for that matter.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:11 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Oh man. I can't believe still fight over this.

But then again this is an attitude from the previous Age that influenced most of Judaic thought when Jesus was born, from the Age of Arius (ego development).

Unfortunately a lot of Jesus' later followers (the physical church) allowed that garbage from the previous Age to slip into the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus never meant he was sole only way as a singular individual entity.

And btw Jesus like God never spoke in a singular way like we all do. Jesus spoke in terms of his relationship with the Godhead which was later coined "the Trinity"

He always spoke in oneness in purpose with the Father and Holy Spirit. Meaning if you believe the Father Creator is the only way then you believe Jesus is the only way too, and if you believe the Spirit is the only way then you believe Jesus is also the only way. That validates all religions.

You know Jesus was a gift. And a gift doesn't ask for anything back. That's how much God is Love. Unconditional Loving Energy that doesn't ask anything back just as a parent doesn't even ask for thanks on Christmas for gifts. It's purely giving for the sake of giving, nothing in return.

Old testament thought still grips you guys. It's crazy .

You still have a tit for tat God. That's grossly wrong.

Jesus had two sides to himself while he was in the human form. The side of him that was human, the part of him that was having a human experience. His soul in relation to his ego like we all do. But then there was the higher aspects of the Soul fully actualized which some call the Christ, the divine Essence of God. And because he was completely identified with that higher Truer Self, that Christ Spirit spoke through his mind and heart. Jesus was an entity that descended from a much higher level, the Divine realm of Oneness, a highly Evolved Soul completely one and in perfect balance with what is called God.

this is why he was -

An active participant in the Collective Consciousness of God. He, God is more than just supreme-Being Creator Spirit. God, He is That, and also Holy Spirit, Christ, and many other things we can't even understand.
Yes that previous garbage you speak of is disobedience and is obvious to see.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Yes that previous garbage you speak of is disobedience and is obvious to see.

Or you both are being confused by dark beings (who so constantly surround us and who endeavor to turn your thoughts away from truth.

Time will tell...at your passing from the flesh.

Ahiyah
Since the moment that you joined this forum. .. myself and Other people on this forum, have and still do experience your unloving rude wrath...haven't you realized the numerous ways that you attack and humiliate people. .....you constantly change your demeanor. ....and your demeanor is driven by dark entities that surround you and who work very hard, and discretely, to keep you from gods truth..

Read behind the lines in your bible that you keep referencing and you will see that it refers to jesus attempting to tell his very own deciples that they were constantly bombarded by dark entities.

None of them could truly understand his teachings....and one of them even sent him to the cross.

And the dark forces have been doing it ever since for the last 2000 years....what makes you or amilius777 so certain that you have it all worked out.....are you both so certain that you are not constantly surrounded by them.

Are you both,of an understanding as to why they continue to surround us....I BET YOU BOTH DO NOT HAVE A CLUE....BUT AS I MENTIONED ABOVE TIME WILL TELL...AND THEN WE WILL SEE IF YOU BOTH MAY NEED FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU A HAND TO BREAK THEIR VERY DARK ENERGETIC CONNECTION TO YOU, WHEN YOU BOTH BECOME, A SPIRITUAL BEING, AT YOUR PASSING FROM THE FLESH.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil

More ungod like rudeness from you jeremy....you will never become a GOD.....

...........""""BECAUSE OF THE DARKNESS IN YOUR HEART""

And while you listen to the dark beings, that have been connected to you since you were brought into this world, by your biological parents, and who create the scenarios, to keep you from the truth of the one true god, ""who you do not know"" then, you will never see the truth in my words....or anyone elses words for that matter.

You're so confident to say that I "can't become a God". That's another assumption, from where your knowledge come from to assure you to say this way.

I explained to you again, my spirits are Gods now. So you say, I can't become a God? I've three SpiritGods now. I've seen each of them with my naked eyes.

Your saying is too late for your assumption. So you assume Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha , Creator..... are all ####. You're the joker of laughter. You don't know a bit of God so you tell me , I can't.... God. Ha! ha! ha!!! Too much of a joke, teeming of air. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Old 28-09-2017, 01:09 AM
Master

Quote:

Your saying is too late for your assumption. So you assume Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha , Creator..... are all ####. You're the joker of laughter. You don't know a bit of God so you tell me , I can't.... God. Ha! ha! ha!!! Too much of a joke, teeming of air. Ha! Ha! Ha!

More uoving, un god like, rudeness from you Jeremy. ...god never laughs at or ridiculous people......and neither would a person who is "SUPPOSEDLY" mentored by the one and only god of love and understanding.

The only persons who act un lovingly as you so obviously do...are the people who allow dark entities to influence them.
Old 28-09-2017, 01:20 AM
Suspended
Quote:
More uoving, un god like, rudeness from you Jeremy. ...god never laughs at or ridiculous people......and neither would a person who is "SUPPOSEDLY" mentored by the one and only god of love and understanding.

The only persons who act un lovingly as you so obviously do...are the people who allow dark entities to influence them.

You made too many assumptions. I wonder why you can't recognize yourself, why? It's understandable, I've tell you many times already. And you still telling me, "you can't become a God". Don't worry I only Ha!Ha! Ha! on myself, not others so that I can by chance become God of my human body. And I'll sow my love over the world for this purpose. I can assure you one day, my human body will become God. Best Wishes.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Master

QUOTE=Jeremy Bong]You made too many assumptions. I wonder why you can't recognize yourself, why? It's understandable, I've tell you many times already. And you still telling me, "you can't become a God". Don't worry I only Ha!Ha! Ha! on myself, not others so that I can by chance become God of my human body. And I'll sow my love over the world for this purpose. I can assure you one day, my human body will become God. Best Wishes
.[/quote]
-----------------------
More ""un god"" like thoughts from you jeremy....only a fake unloving self professed wannabe".."god being"....would speak the above way, that you do, to other brothers and sisters of this universe.

You alway treat those persons, that do not swallow your "rhetoric",
unlovingly & harshly, that is an act of desperation of a person that is in fear of losing their personal appearance of self imposed importance.

I am only always telling you, the way it is, about your unloving behavior jeremy ... because you always speak un lovingly to myself, when you endeavor to engage me in your unloving way.
Old 28-09-2017, 09:56 AM
Suspended
Quote:
QUOTE=Jeremy Bong]You made too many assumptions. I wonder why you can't recognize yourself, why? It's understandable, I've tell you many times already. And you still telling me, "you can't become a God". Don't worry I only Ha!Ha! Ha! on myself, not others so that I can by chance become God of my human body. And I'll sow my love over the world for this purpose. I can assure you one day, my human body will become God. Best Wishes
-----------------------
More ""un god"" like thoughts from you jeremy....only a fake unloving self professed wannabe".."god being"....would speak the above way, that you do, to other brothers and sisters of this universe.

unlovingly & harshly, that is an act of desperation of a person that is in fear of losing their personal appearance of self imposed importance.

I am only always telling you, the way it is, about your unloving behavior jeremy ... because you always speak un lovingly to myself, when you endeavor to engage me in your unloving way.[/quote]
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

May I ask, how lovely can you neil be? How Godly you can be? Your hypocrisy is not less than fox-acting trick. Do you have an acute sense of sight on vital importance or just diametrically opposed to me? Or can you try "a grasp of mundane affairs is genuine knowledge"? Or you're just a false-positivism? Or one who swallow "incidents" without digesting it. Or you're just boastful in speech?
Old 28-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Master

Quote:
-----------------------

I am only always telling you, the way it is, about your unloving behavior jeremy ... because you always speak un lovingly to myself, when you endeavor to engage me in your unloving way.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

May I ask, how lovely can you neil be? How Godly you can be? Your hypocrisy is not less than fox-acting trick. Do you have an acute sense of sight on vital importance or just diametrically opposed to me? Or can you try "a grasp of mundane affairs is genuine knowledge"? Or you're just a false-positivism? Or one who swallow "incidents" without digesting it. Or you're just boastful in speech?[/quote]
----------------------------------
From me.

Once again jeremy I do not have a belief in your unloving rhetoric.

And I do not have a concern for myself and my well being in this universe, in regards to your beliefs....

or a desperate need to have myself known as an awesome being....as I am comfortable in my own ("self way of, loving being")

I only find it necessary at times to respond to your posts, just as many others do on this forum......
.....to give other members a different way of looking at this universe.

And if that rubs you the wrong way, well that is your issue not mine.