Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by confused_soul
I'm working with a healer and was told my chakras are too blocked or broken that I need chakra transplant??? Has anyone heard of this before?

Hello,
It's a scam,in the old days they called it "grifting" in the USA,a grifter was a conman/woman using deception to part good honest decent folk,like yourself with their money.
Its a confidence trick,maybe Tom Cruise or Matt Damon or Johnny Depp could afford it,and believe it?
Its loose change to them and a fad,you are just a normal "garden variety" human like the rest of us,and it seems ripe for the picking!

Keep your money/credit card in your purse and do what you are doing now,here on SF,asking advice,its free and you will get lots of it,and out of all this advice you get,pick something that "feels" right for you!

Do not give this person the time of day,never mind $1,200.00US of your hard earned cabbage!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:13 AM
Knower
Hey confused soul...

First of all, sounds like the psychic just wants to make a quick buck.
Secondly, it's pretty much impossible to have a broken chakra, it's an energy vortex, it exists in no space and no time - we only have access to the "gateways" of which they manifest into physical reality. So, we cannot break them, even if we tried.

I can't give you unquantifiable advice like most but I can give you practical guidance you can execute RIGHT NOW and come back to post about it.

You want to feel your "chakras" working at optimum capacity?

All you need to do is activate them.

Do two things; 1. The Middle Pillar Exercise. I'm sure if you Google this you're bound to find it somewhere... This will get your energy regulating.

2. Spin. 33 rotations clockwise. Do it standing feet shoulder width apart and watching your thumb in front of your face to avoid getting dizzy. At the 33rd rotation stand with arms in the prayer position with eyes open until vibrations subside. DO NOT do this more than three times a day.

After spinning, you should feel the effects shortly thereafter. An hour later your brain will feel like a supercomputer. Use it.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:13 AM
Pathfinder
I 100% agree with Slowsnake! I'm a reiki practitioner. Who learned the traditional way of learning. Not the pay for a certificate and do a one day learning deal. I've never heard of a broken chakra haha. Maybe blocked or over reactive. Go to a real reiki practitioner and get work done if you really want to try to get healing. But like the slowsnake said, you can find a ton of helpful info on here. Good luck and if there is anything I can do further for you you can pm me with any questions.
Old 26-05-2017, 06:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I know nobody who talks about it aside from me. @dryad who is a member here should be capable of doing it likewise, and to give you advise on what I talk about. Basically I would say that you are made up of layers each infusing an idea on you; but it goes two ways your ideas create these layers, so they are responding to each other... this is good because it means you consciously can change this. Two ways to do this is to visualize you are removing the layer of your chakras like lets says, you remove a blanket from the floor, and then take a new blanket with healthy chakras to place back down upon you. Secondly you could go etheric on it, and simply imagine a new template of how you want it all to fit together that you drop into your stream of consciousness. But most of all it is about just relaxing, and let life unfold on its own... in that it simply is about listening to what your body desire, then your happiness will grow inside you, and lead you to beautiful places... and in that none of the visualization is really needed... though they are good exercises to get your mind into a really good place... exercising (which neither really is needed) are also a good way to get your mind into a good place... and plus in this world the body loves to move and have fun... which it will do more and more as you get your mind into a better and better place

I'll try exercising the blanket hopefully it works I'm not very psychic or good at meditation but will try my hardest wish me luck
Old 26-05-2017, 06:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
I 100% agree with Slowsnake! I'm a reiki practitioner. Who learned the traditional way of learning. Not the pay for a certificate and do a one day learning deal. I've never heard of a broken chakra haha. Maybe blocked or over reactive. Go to a real reiki practitioner and get work done if you really want to try to get healing. But like the slowsnake said, you can find a ton of helpful info on here. Good luck and if there is anything I can do further for you you can pm me with any questions.

Thank you. I'm looking for a reiki practioner does one need to be with you for healing or can it be done remotely?
Old 26-05-2017, 06:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
Hey confused soul...

First of all, sounds like the psychic just wants to make a quick buck.
Secondly, it's pretty much impossible to have a broken chakra, it's an energy vortex, it exists in no space and no time - we only have access to the "gateways" of which they manifest into physical reality. So, we cannot break them, even if we tried.

I can't give you unquantifiable advice like most but I can give you practical guidance you can execute RIGHT NOW and come back to post about it.

You want to feel your "chakras" working at optimum capacity?

All you need to do is activate them.

Do two things; 1. The Middle Pillar Exercise. I'm sure if you Google this you're bound to find it somewhere... This will get your energy regulating.

2. Spin. 33 rotations clockwise. Do it standing feet shoulder width apart and watching your thumb in front of your face to avoid getting dizzy. At the 33rd rotation stand with arms in the prayer position with eyes open until vibrations subside. DO NOT do this more than three times a day.

After spinning, you should feel the effects shortly thereafter. An hour later your brain will feel like a supercomputer. Use it.

Will try this daily thank you
Old 26-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Master

Quote:
I'll try exercising the blanket hopefully it works I'm not very psychic or good at meditation but will try my hardest wish me luck

Good winds on it, but just relax, keep it easy, and most of all have fun with it; at least those are the moments when it all works best for me
Old 26-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Thank you. I'm looking for a reiki practioner does one need to be with you for healing or can it be done remotely?

It can be done by doing distant healing. If you want to give it a try we can! Pm me if interested!
Old 27-05-2017, 11:53 AM
Ascender
First of all chakras can be broken. The same way that someone that astral travels has what seems to be a physical form in a place that is purely energy. Chakras are etheric and the etheric is very close to the physical and can have structures which behave in physical ways. They can be twisted or misaligned, they can be broken and they can be shattered. Its not the end of the world since the chakras are just one part of a large and adaptable energy system. It adapts and works around them but of course won't work to full capacity.

I think using templates is mentioned in Theta Healing if you want to research it. Using templates is not just imagining a blanket. You don't want to imagine a chakra you want to access an established template that will work... If you even want to use templates cos its not exactly simple. It would be easier to just rebuild the damaged ones. Which is another point.... They are not all broken so you need to know which ones need it and which ones are just blocked or sluggish before you go removing healthy chakras.
Old 27-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
The posters here are trying to explain to this person/thread starter that 1200 bucks to have a "broken" chakra replaced by a 3D printed copy is bull****!
This is about her not getting scammed/robbed of a lot of money,and you just pop in and start this broken chakra thing again,why?,this isn't about you or "what you have read,not experienced",

We have a thread already for unscrewing chakra's,swapping them around or using the cheaper "non genuine generic" chakra's, they come in a flatpak from IKEA!
Chakra's as anyone knows are a product of the Seven Rays, if you know all about this stuff or push it here then you must belong to the "Catsquol and Melahin school of thought",we here on this thread are trying to convince this girl that her chakra is not broken,and that she does not need to spend 1200 bucks for a 3D printed one.

For goodness sake get real,this is not about Catsquol,Melahin or you,do you understand that,probably not because you haven't got to that chapter yet!
Where did that idea come from,the Mahabharata, so sad some folk are,I almost feel sorry for the 3 of you!

Kind Regards Billy.