Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Deactivated Account

I have started getting into the habbit of making Leno a study. I was so impressed how it reflected well the events last week, I am going to be more diligent with it. I tend to be more free spirited/sloppier with tarot, with the Leno I am going to limit and do much less to see it's effectiveness. I do need a new deck. I would love to get Circo's deck but they are still in pre order mode ( im so impatient wants it now!). I may settle for the pixie in a can, well see.

woo

Q: Will "__" be successful by next Tuesday for our scheduled conference

1. Peasant Male 2.Lady 3. Peasant Lady ( something tells me that scruffy peasant is me, stressed and over expanded )
Looks like intervention/help of some sorts. The peasant male is interesting though, wonder who that will turn out to be. In my last reading the peasant male was ineffective.

Q:Will they be 'okay' where they are at

1.Child 2.Rider 3.Bear

I think they will be okay Bear here is a group helping each other out. I don't get negative vibes from any cards that were pulled
Old 29-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Question: How will the conference/ meeting go on Tuesday:

1.scythe 2.Stork 3.Stars

I was too afraid to even post this yesterday. I saw the sycthe, so thinking.... what the heck could possible go wrong tuessday morning: everything!!! Meeting canceled and rescheduled, omg The Scythe is proving to be accurately lethal in my readings. The good news, the meeting is rescheduled and Ill be better prepared. Now i just have to make up a stupid excuse *hangs head in shame*. Just had to post how accurate this reading was last night.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Newbie ;)

My lenormand cards and I have fallen out recently, I am trying to resolve this, not sure if my cards feel the same way!

Question: How will the current ongoing conflict between J and I be resolved?

Tree - Fox - Ring - Heart - Clouds

My interpretation: following a time of deception or manipulation there will be a a hesitant or uncertain loving relationship. The middle card suggesting a reunion.

Would love to hear anyone else's thoughts.
Old 14-09-2017, 01:59 PM
55Degrees

So today I asked about the outcome of my forthcoming interview and got-

Stars, Woman, Sun.

I'm reading this as my optimism will be rewarded through the actions of a woman (yes, the interviewer is female).
Overall it's looking quite positive.
I'll keep you posted
Old 17-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Good luck.

Question in morning: Will another Hurricane make it's way to Florida?

1. Baguette/Flowers 2. Ring ( mind, I didn't draw a third card)

Question in Afternoon: Will Hurricane Maria make her way to the East Atlantic Coast?

1. Book 2.Stars 3. Stork

I got to think on those some more. What I do know is that I got the Book for Hurricane Irma early in her journey when she was headed towards the Caribbean(much like today's forecast). The book was in the 1st position too. What I interpreted from the book than was that there wasn't enough data/predictability, seeing that hurricanes are highly unpredictable, there are a lot of weather levels at play needed for it's development. So could mean 'story' is still in development or........ could The Book mean it's already written in the story, we just wait till we get to that chapter/part *gulp!*

My instinct with the Flowers and Stars is that the coast is her intended direction or her desire of travel. The ring is interesting. Possibly a karmic agreement planned in the stars long ago(inevitable event) and with the Stork, could be she is delivering right to us. We shall see. Ill will update in 4 to 6 days.
Old 20-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
^ Good luck.

Question in morning: Will another Hurricane make it's way to Florida?

1. Baguette/Flowers 2. Ring ( mind, I didn't draw a third card)

Question in Afternoon: Will Hurricane Maria make her way to the East Atlantic Coast?

1. Book 2.Stars 3. Stork

I got to think on those some more. What I do know is that I got the Book for Hurricane Irma early in her journey when she was headed towards the Caribbean(much like today's forecast). The book was in the 1st position too. What I interpreted from the book than was that there wasn't enough data/predictability, seeing that hurricanes are highly unpredictable, there are a lot of weather levels at play needed for it's development. So could mean 'story' is still in development or........ could The Book mean it's already written in the story, we just wait till we get to that chapter/part *gulp!*

My instinct with the Flowers and Stars is that the coast is her intended direction or her desire of travel. The ring is interesting. Possibly a karmic agreement planned in the stars long ago(inevitable event) and with the Stork, could be she is delivering right to us. We shall see. Ill will update in 4 to 6 days.

Hurricane Maria moves fast. So far the Hurricane association is predicting a turn East, mainly into North East Coast. So the reading I did above seems in sync with the weather folk current predicament. Mind, I did the reading above before the North East Coast prediction was certain.

1. Book 2.Stars 3. Stork

So this I feel was close to accurate, at least for now she wants to deliver to the East Atlantic coast... WHERE and SPECIFICALLY is another thing.... so lets ask if its going to hit my Florida East coast lands.

9-20-2017

Question in morning: Will Hurricane Maria make it's way to Florida ( my area)?

1. Fish 2. Anchor 3. Crossroads

Hmmm, Fishes are all about coming in and delivering. Anchor is about strength but also settling down. Crossroads is hmm for me.The Hurricane models are predicting the storm heading towards New England & New York areas. Still too early for me to call this one.

How will Hurricane Maria impact my household?

1. Ship 2. Gentleman

Ill have to think about this one. The ship in this deck is sailing AWAY from the gentlemen to the left. It has a group of people on the boat escaping an evil figure. The gentlemen is holding a cup facing right, away from the boat. Again, I gotta think on this one. I am not sure if it's reading my subconscious emotions that I want to relocate from Florida in the very long term. I will update again in 2-4 days. Unlike Irma, this storm is moving faster
Old 20-09-2017, 03:43 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

How will Hurricane Maria impact my household?

1. Ship 2. Gentleman

Ill have to think about this one. The ship in this deck is sailing AWAY from the gentlemen to the left. It has a group of people on the boat escaping an evil figure. The gentlemen is holding a cup facing right, away from the boat. Again, I gotta think on this one. I am not sure if it's reading my subconscious emotions that I want to relocate from Florida in the very long term. I will update again in 2-4 days. Unlike Irma, this storm is moving faster

I'm not up to date with hurricane tracking (luckily we're spared from them in the UK) I do know that they are named by alternating female and male names.

Ship + Gentleman hmmm.
Sounds daft but bear with me..... I'd say it's on course to head out over the sea, assisted by masculine energy, ie another hurricane or weather system interfering (or in your case assisting) in keeping the path over the ocean.

I hope everyone who is affected by thsee weather fronts is safe.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I'm not up to date with hurricane tracking (luckily we're spared from them in the UK) I do know that they are named by alternating female and male names.

Ship + Gentleman hmmm.
Sounds daft but bear with me..... I'd say it's on course to head out over the sea, assisted by masculine energy, ie another hurricane or weather system interfering (or in your case assisting) in keeping the path over the ocean.

I hope everyone who is affected by thsee weather fronts is safe.

Ahh yes. I swear as much as I keep track of these storms that notion totally didnt cross my mind this morning. To add, I didn't add a detail this morning because I didn't think it mattered ( grr with second guessing myself!) I asked clarification on what does the male card mean and I had got the elegant lady card. See, Hurricane Maria is dependent on Hurricanes Jose's current. Hurricane Jose has been floating in the Atlantic for a long time and Weatherologist have stated that Maria is driven by Jose"s energy , the faster he goes the bad news for the East coast. The longer he stays and goes at a slow pace the better for Maria to head his direction. There is a phenomena that hurricanes 'merge' and that is what she is looking to do. What a love story! That is one theory that does make sense so I'll keep that into consideration. To add, Jose is no longer really active. He's pretty much depleted so I don't think he has much to offer her, he's let her down. So what's the saying, hell hath no fury as a woman's wrath =/

Thanks for the tip but yeah these storms are awful, really stop life from moving. My thoughts to Puerto Rico tonight.❤️
Old 24-09-2017, 07:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Still waiting for my Circo Lenormands *makes salty face*. I think I will lay Hurricane Maria to rest, she got to her destination and the Leno was spot on. Also, we are fortunate there was no Florida invasion. Thank you Hurricane Jose ( Gentlemen card) who kept her far east. You two are a match me in lovers Wrath heaven.

Question: Will the new nutrition supplement I purchased and induced today achieve my health goal of losing 10 stubborn pounds.

Result: 1.Letter 2.Bouquet 3.Tree.

I did receive it today ( tastes God Awful ), bouquet + tree = Good health. I think it will be a success. I will update in a month. This supplement strongly supports straightening bones, which is pivotal in my health goals. I think tree also signifies strength/ longevity.

Last edited by Clover : 24-09-2017 at 09:15 PM.
Old 30-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Master

*Dondorf lenormand

Q: Is it wise for me to plan to leave my current job?

Anchor - Man - Mountain

Anchor seems like a card saying "stay". It really does. The heaviness, the fact that anchors sit still and 'keep' things in place etc.

Man - I feel like combined with Anchor, this card represents my boss and how I feel a sense of loyalty to him. I joined this job because I felt my boss was good; he's been great in being flexible to my needs.

Mountain - ah, the challenge card. Here's the challenge: I would love to stay for my boss but the obstacles are high. It means putting up with colleagues who are volatile and ego-heavy, which makes it a difficult learning and working environment for me. My biggest concern is that the more agreements the boss makes with me, the more vitriol I'll receive from my other colleagues. I'm also following a slightly different clinical/life stream (with no-one to replicate!!!) so sometimes I get things wrong... and apparently do a massive disservice to the rest of the team by staying late, causing them to tell me to leave (apparently this is very disrespectful. As I'm tying this I'm incredulous).

It's a mixed reading and perhaps reflects how conflicted I am on the inside... there are some great reasons to stay but some very important justifications for leaving. It suggests that even if I stay, it's still going to be incredibly difficult. What I would want to know here is if it's worth staying.

Q: Is it worth trying to work things out with my current clinical team in order to stay at my job?

Stork - Lily - Fox

Stork: Is traditionally the card of positive improvements. By itself this is kind of a yes.

Lily: Is the card of wisdom if one can stay detached. By themselves, these two cards are suggesting it's possible that things can improve if I can keep emotions out of it.

Fox: Is not a good card, this suggests that there's someone who wants me out of the company... and are deliberately making things tough for me! Alternatively, I'm reading that 'Fox' can simply mean career. In this deck it's showing a fox eating a chicken, which seems distasteful to me - it may indicate that this business will do things I don't like, and I'll be required to be okay with this on the outside if I wish to continue.

This is another mixed reading. Again it says that things are going to be hard. Gah.

Q: Is it wise for me to leave my job?

Mice - Tower - Bouquet

Mice: Is a card of anxiety. Here I'm seeing the little mice eating/fighting over the small scraps. It's about seeing things get worse (which they definitely have!).

Tower: Haha, my little dictionary tells me it can indicate bullying (yup), but also institutions... separation and isolation. Yup, all these things are present in my job.

Bouquet: Is a card of success.

What I'm not sure in this reading is whether the mice and tower refer to my current job, or an anticipated next one. Again, a mixed read.

A final deductive question, anything after that is just getting confusing for me.

Q: What's the best course of action for me to take with respect to my job?

Fox - Stork - Tree

Fox: Is the baddie card again. This isn't looking like my current job is a good one.

Stork: Is a card of new beginnings. To the right of the fox, I'm guessing it's saying that current job is a bust - seek something new!

Tree: This is a much more peaceful card than the Fox. I look at it and feel like it's more restful.... conflict-free, and seeking security. Right after the stork, this seems to me that I should ditch the current job, and seek something new which is calmer and a better environment for me.