Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Knower

OBE & science - illusion?

Science suggests that brain activity occurs whilst a person is apparently experiencing an OBE. The brain activity suggests that the mind is creating an illusion in which the person experiencing the OBE believes that they have escaped their body.

Now either the scientists are correct, and OBEs only exist as an illusion, or they do really exist, in which case what is causing the brain activity?

Or am I not fully understanding this concept?
Old 28-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Super Moderator
The only way to prove that out of body experiences exist as objective realities is for the questioner to have one. More than one, if possible...as a baby's first step is no comparison to an Olympic athlete's ability to run the 300m sprint.
So how can a baby judge the ability to walk/run by that first step?

However, there is a certain scientist (I will not mention her name on the forum) who said she had an out of body experience as a student many years ago, caused by some experimentation with substances. She appears to have had one of these events for real, yet has devoted a large part of her vocalising since to debunking out of body experiences. Every time I hear or see her she is putting tons of energy into telling us all it's an illusion.
All I can say to that is -lady, when you eventually cross over you are going to get an interesting surprise.
Old 28-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
The only way to prove that out of body experiences exist as objective realities is for the questioner to have one. More than one, if possible...as a baby's first step is no comparison to an Olympic athlete's ability to run the 300m sprint.
So how can a baby judge the ability to walk/run by that first step?

However, there is a certain scientist (I will not mention her name on the forum) who said she had an out of body experience as a student many years ago, caused by some experimentation with substances. She appears to have had one of these events for real, yet has devoted a large part of her vocalising since to debunking out of body experiences. Every time I hear or see her she is putting tons of energy into telling us all it's an illusion.
All I can say to that is -lady, when you eventually cross over you are going to get an interesting surprise.

Have you had an OBE?
Old 01-06-2015, 04:22 AM
Guide
You should go check out the astral forum of this site.

It's absolutely real. When you develop the consciousness and accomplish OBE's you'll find it's MORE real and MORE aware than you are sitting here reading this right now.

There's allot to understand first and then take in through operation.

One has to know through experience how the mind works and what consciousness really is, how they interact and how they function.

As someone geared towards occult science more than anything else I've found quite early on that human science doesn't usually use the correct tools for experimentation. Give humanity enough time and science will catch up to reality but the way we use science is always subjected to and hindered by our own human thinking process.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by In vita mea
Science suggests that brain activity occurs whilst a person is apparently experiencing an OBE. The brain activity suggests that the mind is creating an illusion in which the person experiencing the OBE believes that they have escaped their body.

Now either the scientists are correct, and OBEs only exist as an illusion, or they do really exist, in which case what is causing the brain activity?

Or am I not fully understanding this concept?

Did Sai Baba prove that manifestation occurred in a public review?

Yes.

If I proved to myself that I watched myself from my organic body to emerge through our human spiritual self recorded life message elsewhere whilst also watching myself emerge, then I proved to myself that I could send my own light life spirit to assist others. I also proved this by ringing and verifying the exact information I spiritually witnessed in the visitation.

If psychics prove that the human life is recorded in the atmospheric wavelengths every day as past life records then it does.

If other human lives have proven that light spirit beings also use and access this light record to visit us when they HEAR us in trouble, have manifested out of this record and actually assisted many human beings via experience, then it is real.

How does a scientist verify or gain their own information if not by self experience.

Therefore Scientist it is about time that you stop attacking and persuing our spiritual psyche looking for God and the information of God, for you will never gain it.

Why would anyone want to verify OBE information if not a Scientist trying to find our spirit for their own evil scientific occult reason?
Old 02-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Knower

Because I want to believe that there's more to this existence than just this life. Because I have had panic attacks considering the subject of mortality. Because I don't want to blindly believe, but to consider all angles so that I can make up my mind about the concept of reality.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Master
I just don't think it is possible to use what mainstream science has at our disposal to prove anything metaphysical.

In vita mea, you might start off stepping away from the desire to "believe" anything. I can honestly say that there are countless things people believe in, and can be viewed with our own eyes that are actually not real, complete fabrications from start to finish, yet they can be proven to be true.
What does this tell us? Facts can be manufactured, our eyes can deceive, people lie.

Have you read Bob Monroe? he was a very down to earth fellow, wrote three books about his OBE's and started a center called the The Monroe Institute. This is a solid place to get educated on the reality beyond the material self.
Buy yourself a package at the Virgina center. They will show what is what, and you will never be the same again.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:10 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by In vita mea
Because I want to believe that there's more to this existence than just this life. Because I have had panic attacks considering the subject of mortality. Because I don't want to blindly believe, but to consider all angles so that I can make up my mind about the concept of reality.
How does an OBE quantify reality?

If this concept is a human acquired self substantiated self experience, what is a Scientist doing pursuing the information, if not for self gain, as science is about self gain.

Human experience relating to spiritual experience is a shared and personal circumstance for those of us who lovingly share our experience to give our family mutual spiritual support. Spirit is not a science, as science is experimentation.

If a human relating spiritual circumstances wants Scientists to study them, that is their choice....but also understand that Scientists are illegally studying our spirit through a relayed computerized satellite program, harming our psyche, our mental state, our physical state, trying to identify what they term by occult references to be the God Cell or Creator.

Human kind are sadly involved in an evil occult scientific practice of using our natural spiritual information for their own purpose. It is also a sad fact that the medical information of our brain and cells is also being used to harm us.

Scientists are using our spiritual forums to question us through our spiritual psyche trying to identify spirit for their own purpose.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Guide
why shouldnt the brain still be actively stimulated during an OBE?
We are still one with our body while in an out of body state, to the events we experience are still being transcribed physically through our neuropathways. Just because we are experiencing perceptions from a point outside the body, does not mean that we are not still part of the body.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
why shouldnt the brain still be actively stimulated during an OBE?
We are still one with our body while in an out of body state, to the events we experience are still being transcribed physically through our neuropathways. Just because we are experiencing perceptions from a point outside the body, does not mean that we are not still part of the body.

The human spirit has already display the truth of SPIRIT...we came from out of the light from out of the God Heaven. The Christ Heaven is the lowest sound that replaced its own Heaven next to the God Heaven. This Heaven altered the sound in the God Heaven forcing/causing part of the light spirit to be released from the God Heaven..how we got created.

Sai Baba demonstrated by complete removal of his own body and them replacing it elsewhere that he was using/accessing our living life record.

Spirit from the light as the androgynous being also uses this record when it visits us, as many human beings worldwide have attested.

Our brain communicates to different bodies and we also review differences and are communicated to from other others. Mind control and mind contact also proved this condition. Communication from a SEPARATE light body that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR LIFE is as real as it demonstrates.

OBE means living in an organic body, having a brain and witnessing the spirit that normally interacts with our own light spirit sound as a communication, go elsewhere, come out somewhere else in the Earth life and communicate this information back to the living body.

Therefore the OBE is not the actual living spirit leaving it is the light spirit communicating to our life that moves around.

It has already been proven and no Scientist will ever gain access to our spirit, as our Light Father has told you many times Scientists as you probed our mind/psychic consciousness asking the spirit questions.