Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-12-2011, 11:03 PM
wild.at.heart

Could it be my angels?

Hello :) I recently got out of a very toxic relationship with a sufferer of borderline personality. For months, I tried to get out of my relationship with this man but I couldn't, I felt completely trapped. Night after night when I was sleeping next to him I would half wake up, reach above me and shout "is that them?" or "are they coming??" Some nights I would jump out the bed and run for the door in a panic. Although my boyfriend at the time was very spiritual, he was in total denial of his own issues. But even he would tell me that, in his sleep, he was awoken several times and saw subtle white figures floating above me while I slept. He said he felt an angry presence that would make him feel unwelcome every time this happened. One night, he woke up and swore that he could see his own breath in the bedroom and had to leave the house. I hadn't really been aware of guardian angels until I started looking back at these things that were happening during our relationship. I am still relatively inexperienced with the subject of angels and am curious if any of this sounds like angel intervention. Is it possible that my guardian angels were trying to communicate with me through my dreams? The whole waking up and seeing his own breath sounds like something out of a horror movie to me! By the way, I haven't had a nightmare since I left my boyfriend a few months ago. Any thoughts??? Blessings to you!
Old 04-12-2011, 11:31 PM
spirit72

Angel intervention is more felt as a loving energy, a knowing, and they work with you not for you.
Sounds more like spirit were involved here and for some reason felt the need to remove you from the toxic relationship for your own safety, even then it's a tough one as if deifies all the universal laws...

So it may have been a mix of your own mind, spirit family or guides and angels all working for the greater good...

Waking and seeing your own breath it, a time thing, your not really awake but sitting within your own reality, that vibrates a lot slower than the norm, and breath may appear to look like ice, or puffs of smoke.