Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-01-2012, 02:48 PM
prettypolly

Angle cards...your experiences of them

I am wanting some angel cards and just wondered who else uses them and your experiences of using them.

Are they just as popular as tarot cards?

Is it true you have to get someone else to purchase the cards for you?

Thanks
Old 23-01-2012, 03:03 PM
midnightstar

I actually prefer angel cards to tarot cards because there's no "negative meanings" with angel cards whereas with tarot some of the cards can be "bad".
Old 23-01-2012, 03:07 PM
prettypolly

Isn't that a bad thing though with no negative meanings as there is always something negative that is going to happen and not all life is sailing...does that make sense?
Old 23-01-2012, 03:10 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypolly
Isn't that a bad thing though with no negative meanings as there is always something negative that is going to happen and not all life is sailing...does that make sense?

What I meant was the cards show you how you can make things better, they're not "doom and gloom" like some of the tarot cards
Old 23-01-2012, 03:25 PM
prettypolly

Oh I see, doh, lol. Silly question but would one person using tarot cards and the other using angel cards on the same person may get the same answers? Are both ways just as reliable?

Did you purchase them yourself or did someone else get them for you?
Old 23-01-2012, 03:32 PM
midnightstar

I got both the angel cards and the tarot cards myself, both ways are reliable and accurate, you may get more from tarot cards though.
Old 23-01-2012, 03:41 PM
prettypolly

Thank you, I think I may get the angel cards first
Old 23-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Enya

Angel cards have a different purpose, focus and intent from traditional tarot. Go with what draws you... and don't bother whether they're popular or not.