Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-05-2015, 12:52 AM
Pathfinder

a reading I did for a friend

Position 1: Past

Positions 2 and 3: Current, the Now.

Positions 4, 5, and 6: Up to One Month from the date of the reading. Should apply between week 1 through week 4.

Positions 7 and 8: Up to Two Months from the date of the reading.
Should apply between week 5 through week 8.

Position 9: Up to Three Months Out. Should apply between week 9 through week 12.

the cards pulled and my interpretations of the cards are the following

1. Page of swords in the past position. I interpreted this as a missed opportunity to speak truthfully in the relationship

2. the queen of pentacles: to this represents her and characteristics of her. He is very successful and she is a loves the comforts that his success provides.

3. the hanged man. this to represents stagnation lack of growth, movement and development at the current time in the relationship.

cards 4,5,6 represent up to one month out.
the cards are
the devil. I interpret this as lies and deception
the tower things being turned upside down
the star I interpreted this as wishing for something that isn't really there.

the next two cards represent two months from the time of the reading:

the page of wands - I will say honestly I am stuck on this
5 of swords- I see this as some form of mistreatment or feelings of betrayal

and the last card was the 8 of wands. I can only interpret this as conclusion. Freedom from restrictions etc. Maybe even a swift change.

Would you say my interpretation of this is accurate? Any help with the interpretations of this spread would be appreciated.
Old 22-05-2015, 03:32 AM
Pathfinder
This looks to be a love/relationship reading. Was a question asked or was it just a general love/relationship reading? The reason I ask is because you have read the first card, P/S, in relation to a relationship.

I would love to see the actual layout of this spread. I quite like the bones of it. Is it your own spread or did you get it from somewhere? I'd love to give it a test-run.

I think for the most part you are accurate. Everyone interprets the cards in their own authentic way. I will wait to see if you provide more info and then I'll reply with individual card interpretations.
Old 22-05-2015, 04:34 AM
Pathfinder

the spread is called the 3 month time tree. I found it through google. the spread is laid out like this:
*********9********
*******7***8******
*****4***5***6****
*******2***3******
*********1********

is was a relationship question. the actual question was " What is most likely to happen in the next three months in my friends relationship"
Old 22-05-2015, 08:41 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for that.

The Page of Swords could also indicate that your friend has been defensive and somewhat mistrustful in the past. They may have been expecting a secret to be exposed or a truth to be revealed. Something in the past could have resulted in them having trust issues.

The Queen of Pentacles could very well represent your friend's feelings of financial comfort and security that comes with the relationship. This card could also represent someone who is trying to influence your friend (perhaps a mother figure or another strong female figure). The Queen of Pentacles as a person is someone who is down-to-earth, dependable, generous, resourceful and successful.

I think you're spot on with your Hanged Man interpretation. The relationship is either in a stagnant phase or a transition process.

I like your interpretation for cards 4, 5 & 6 too. It seems the next month is going to be a tough time for your friend. The Devil indicates a lot of deceit, manipulation and possibly self-destruction. Then comes the Tower which brings chaos and upheaval. I feel the relationship may become unhealthy and toxic within this time. There is hope at the end of the month though with the Star indicating regeneration and a renewed sense of self.

The Page of Wands for me often symbolises good news or an incoming message. It is possible that your friend will receive some positive information about the relationship or a much needed insight that will make everything clear for them. The Five of Swords suggests there will be arguments, disagreements and possibly betrayal around this time too.

The Eight of Wands implies that everything will be up in the air. This card can also suggest that there are many options available. I feel that by month three your friend will be much stronger, wiser and have the ability to see what they need to do. There may be a decision that your friend needs to make.

---

This is just how I would interpret the cards. I would be interested to hear how your friend goes. All the best to you both.
Old 22-05-2015, 10:48 AM
Pathfinder

To me the queen of pentacles represent his partner and her love of material things and wealth. He is very successful she actually doesn't really work. There has been infidelity in the past. He provides for her financially. So I think we interpret this particular queen differently. I also think there is some sort of co- dependency going on in their relationship.
Old 22-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Pathfinder
I thought I read that your friend was female. Well this changes things. I would agree with your interpretation of the Q/P, and yeah it definitely feels like there could be a codependency thing going on.
Old 22-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Pathfinder

No my friend is the male in this relationship. I actually no longer want to share the reading with him. Is that wrong? He has invested a lot of time and emotion into this relationship. I don't want to see him hurt by her. The last time they split he was practically suicidal. He was always drinking, crying, depressed. Granted I feel they are going around in circles but he is unlikely to let go. So is it wrong to not share the reading and let him figure it out on his own. I also get the feeling there is more infidelity going on ��
Old 22-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Pathfinder
I tend to agree. It may be of great detriment to him. I would be leaning towards 'helping' him figure it out on his own. Try and subtly make him see what's happening. You could also try to help him build his confidence and boost him up so he can take his power back. It sounds like he has little self-esteem. No one deserves to be taken advantage of, if that's what's happening. He will need to see this before things can change.
Old 22-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Pathfinder

I am not saying she is 100% percent awful either. She is a nice person. He loves her more than she loves him so he she uses that to her benefit. Is it a self esteem issue? He comes across as masculine confident and so capable. I am think there is a bit of obsession here. But yes I definitely think sharing this would do more harm than good. I am actually thinking to not say anything at all and let him come to the realization on his own. It will probably take years but I think that's the best way.
Old 25-05-2015, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofthevalley12
Is it a self esteem issue? He comes across as masculine confident and so capable.

In my opinion and experience the seemingly confident and more capable people usually have insecurities and self-esteem issues. These people tend to hide behind a strong and tough façade. There is obviously something going on there because he can't seem to break-away from an obviously toxic situation. The fact that he was crying, drinking, depressed and practically suicidal the last time they broke-up speaks volumes.