Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-06-2012, 05:35 AM
Chalk1990

Energy waves moving up, and down in body

I occasionally feel energy waves moving up, and down my body, from my head, to my feet, in a rhythmic pattern, like waves moving in the ocean. Along with this feeling, comes goosebumps all over my body, and a feeling of sinking in my chair. This usually happens when listening to music, or having a very positive thought about myself or another.

Any Idea what this energy is?
Old 12-06-2012, 05:38 AM
MRDazzle

Probably your Chakras opening up. Music can do that.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Serenity Bear

Yep it sounds like the chakras are flowing energy up and down the spine. Each chakra has a note in music connected to them, so they do respond to a person singing or listening to music or even playing music.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Experiencer

Try to find which thoughts/emotions that stirr up this energy and focus on them untill you can replicate the energy movement/increasal at will.
Focus on it, expand it untill it covers your entire being.
Master it.
Old 13-06-2012, 07:17 AM
Serenity Bear

Any increase in energy through the chakra's MUST be done gradually. Don't force it as it can cause you physical pain and inbalances.