Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-11-2022, 12:18 PM
Master
@ Sylmar... happy experimenting! I'm doing the same with the crystals I got in of late. Also been enough for now. Still a lot to feel and explore.

OT - Yesterday I picked up my hessonite in wollastonite again :)
A few weeks ago hessonite suddenly was too much, now I feel I'm leaning towards its energy again. And in wollastonite it seems gentler.

As for moonstone, which I felt drawn to a few weeks ago when hessonite was too much... I wanted to buy a crystal water charging bottle with moonstone, but I bought a moonstone bracelet that I currently wear daily and that seems to have satisfied my moonstone energy needs. So I don't need the bottle with moonstone. I might still get it as you can change the crystals in the bottom section.

For now it's back to garnets!
I saw a black garnet -melanite- on the crystal shop's website. That sure as heck moved me. When I visit them I will get one as it really resonates with me.
I got a garnet craze going on, first time ever!
Old 03-12-2022, 09:33 AM
Guide

I love Garnets! Amazing they have almost all colors, except blue. Something about them, I also love the shape they grow in. Like little domes.

I'm wearing a pendant I made myself (clumsily) of Aegerine, Smoky Quartz and Hematite. Very grounding and protective. I feel I need a little protection so for the time being it's this crystal I'll be wearing. I also have Aegerine on several places in my house.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:35 PM
Master
It's too large to carry or wear, but holding my opal jasper freeform (liberty stone) a lot. It's not one that stands out as very beautiful and it was said that many won't really see or appreciate it.
But I love it! Reading what it does energetically explains a lot :) It's about letting go of the old, the past, shifting into the new, daring to venture into the unknown.
That's what I'm busy with a lot at the mo.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:34 PM
Guide

That's also what I'm busy with, shifting from old to new. I'm wearing a pendant of Hollandite Quartz. I've been working with a lot of green and pink crystals that work on the heartspace. This is entirely different. It's like it works on my entire being.
Old 25-12-2022, 11:17 AM
Guide

Vivianite, a soft feminine supportive and optimistic energy. Apparently on longterm it also transforms the negative into the positive. It's weird looking stone. It seems black by daylight but backlight shows it's actually translucent green and becomes blue when you turn it.

Merry Xmas all!
Old 26-12-2022, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Vivianite, a soft feminine supportive and optimistic energy. Apparently on longterm it also transforms the negative into the positive. It's weird looking stone. It seems black by daylight but backlight shows it's actually translucent green and becomes blue when you turn it.

Merry Xmas all!
Vivianite is wonderful for sure!
So I gather you have the somewhat transparent one?
I have the Australian vivianite (opaque). Both varieties look entirely different but I guess their mineral make-up is the same.
Old 26-12-2022, 10:08 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Vivianite is wonderful for sure!
So I gather you have the somewhat transparent one?
I have the Australian vivianite (opaque). Both varieties look entirely different but I guess their mineral make-up is the same.
When light hits it directly it appears to be black but when I backlight it it is either green or blue, depending on the direction.
I also have a opaque cabochon in the mail. The opaque one it also beautiful!
Old 26-12-2022, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
When light hits it directly it appears to be black but when I backlight it it is either green or blue, depending on the direction.
I also have a opaque cabochon in the mail. The opaque one it also beautiful!
I've only seen the type you have online.
The opaque ones are also very dark, appearing to be black depending on the light. But they are a beautiful blue when you shine a bright light on them, some with green in it as well.
Old 27-12-2022, 10:06 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I've only seen the type you have online.
The opaque ones are also very dark, appearing to be black depending on the light. But they are a beautiful blue when you shine a bright light on them, some with green in it as well.
I have one in the mail. Looking forward to receiving it.
Old 09-01-2023, 02:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Crystal Crown

Hi everyone, im wearing today this handmade crystal & flower gold and black goddess crown :)
It has angel aura crystal points, brings me positive energy.