Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-08-2012, 01:50 PM
purplesoul

Feeling spacey after twin hearts meditation

Hi all,

I recently downloaded a free 20-minute MP3 for Twin Hearts Meditation. My goal is to do this meditation every day but right now I'm averaging about 3 times a week.

Today I had the house to myself--perfect conditions for meditation. I felt myself go deeper this time--more weightless than before.

Before and after each meditation I do some stretching as recommended. But this time I have this really spacey feeling--like my head is full of cottonballs or something.

I had breakfast over an hour before my meditation so I don't think it's related to digestion issues and breakfast was simple tea and toast.

Is this normal? Did I do something wrong?
Old 25-08-2012, 11:17 PM
avisitor

There is almost no way to tell if this is normal.
Each person is different. Also, there is no one there to watch you breathe.
You may be forcing breathe and that can cause you to hyper ventilate?
All anyone can say without observing you while you meditate is that you got to trust your feelings.
Old 26-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Master
Sounds like classic ungrounding. Before meditation (and after), always do a grounding exercise - there are many different kinds. I like to have the earth grow vines up around my legs to hold me steady. It's just a visualization, do whatever works for you.

To come back down right now you could try eating something a little heavier than you're used to - sugar works and root veggies (carrots, potatoes, etc). Dig in the dirt... that kind of thing.

Old 26-08-2012, 08:32 AM
purplesoul

Thank you both for your responses. I actually did some extra deep breathing before I started this time just to make sure I was fully relaxed. I think that grounding is part of the meditation. He tells you to visualize expelling gray/bad energy into the ground.

Is that what you mean by grounding?
Old 26-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Master
Well, that could work for grounding but it might not be enough for you. Try imagining a white light coming from above and running through your body into the ground, that's a good one as well. You want something to "tether" you, so to speak.

Old 26-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Experiencer
Atma Nanaste!
Purplesoul, where did you get your MP3? In the Twin Hearts Meditation text recitated by Grand Master Choa Kok sui, the energy that you send into the ground is not gray/bad energy. On the contrary, the idea is to send all the surplus divine energy that you received during the meditation through your crown chakra and that your body doesn't need to Mother Earth. You do that by visualizing a flow of white or gold and pure energy going down your spine and your feet into the ground. The purpose of that is to send healing energy to Mother Earth, not to flush yourself from your bad energies.
The spacey feeling can be a lot of things... is it a pleasant or unpleasant sensation? I suggest doing more grounding exercises, for instance eating, or physical exercise in addition to what you already did.
Blessings,
Ninoushka

Instagram: Prananina
Old 26-08-2012, 10:42 PM
purplesoul

Hello Ninoushka,

I got the meditation from this link:
http://www.innervisions-products.com...ion-audio.html

I think the person speaking is called Stephen Ko. You send divine blessings to the earth but first you send/exhale gray energy down through your body and out your feet into the ground.

As for the spacey feeling, I just felt really cloudy for a few hours afterwards. I did the meditation again today and did some grounding work by visualizing roots around my calfs and that helped. I felt much better after meditation this time. Also I didn't eat--just had a cup of tea beforehand. I can't just get out of bed and meditate. At least not yet! If you listen to the MP3 let me know what you think.
Old 27-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Experiencer
Yes indeed, that is Master Co! He is amazing. I didn't listen to the MP3 in full but I'm familiar with his meditations and he usually changes the original text a bit, which is nice if you tend to get bored easily.
This month is the birthday of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui and Master Co posted a 31 days meditation challenge on his website. Everyday has a different theme. I posted the link on this thread, if you are interested :)
I'm glad to hear your meditation went better today :) And I'm even happier to have met a fellow Twin Hearter here on this forum, as it seems that we aren't too many... If you don't mind, I'd like to stay in touch and share our experiences :)

Old 28-08-2012, 10:47 AM
purplesoul

I am enjoying the meditations and hope to be a pranic healer. I'm doing research right now and also looking for a course. For some reason, this particular healing has resonated with me. More so than Reiki.

And yes, of course, I would enjoy sharing my twin heart experiences with you!
Old 28-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Experiencer
I'm level 1 in Pranic Healing and will take Level 2 in a couple of weeks, and it's been a life changing experience for me!! I really encourage you to do it, if you're attracted by it.
Actually Pranic Healing seems to be more efficient and work faster than Reiki; here's an article by Master Co explaining the difference between both disciplines : http://pranichealing.com/article/pra...ling-and-reiki