Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-07-2019, 12:08 PM
Pathfinder
@John32241,
ok, i'll think about this...

@Crystal Ambassador,
hi, i try not to have expect. , but i have to have some hope for successful outcome..at least this is what i think. i tried with one guided meditation, no luck for now...

@SkyGodWorrier,
thanks for this...i actually try to make some positive emotional influence on water before drinking, because usually public water isn't pure....

Thank you all for the comments.
:)
Old 02-07-2019, 11:23 PM
Guide

Just the last few nights I've been asking to meet my spirit guides in my dreams, since that seems to be a very active time for me to get visits and insight. Last night I dreamt of both a lion and a tiger! I suppose in my case it's easier for spirit animals to come through for now. Just be open minded, you never know how they might appear.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Master

How can you be so sure of these spirit guides? Do you test the spirits? I read many stories with people that were deceived by their spirit guides, when they first came, they were all love and light but when these people started to move on with their lives, these "spirit guides" became angry and negative.

It's easy to test them but it's hard to bring this desire while you meet these spirits.If you believe in Jesus Christ, call Him when you meet these spirits and see their reaction, if you don't, change your behavior towards these spirits and see their reaction.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Guide

Your welcome @Tech
@ThatMan, one would not know what a spirit guide is unless they knew what one was... The first thing is common sense... just because a being may be on a higher consciousness wouldn't mean that they are good.... especially those who pretend to be some type of being... thats how negative polarity works though.... They trick you... lol thats just the name of the game.... the classic thing is to use something we consider pure as a goal for our anguish... but one has to 1st learn how to understand the difference...

:) Even at the end of the day, you as the human in 3d has the right to decide which direction to go forth.

Old 03-07-2019, 07:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Your welcome @Tech
@ThatMan, one would not know what a spirit guide is unless they knew what one was... The first thing is common sense... just because a being may be on a higher consciousness wouldn't mean that they are good.... especially those who pretend to be some type of being... thats how negative polarity works though.... They trick you... lol thats just the name of the game.... the classic thing is to use something we consider pure as a goal for our anguish... but one has to 1st learn how to understand the difference...

:) Even at the end of the day, you as the human in 3d has the right to decide which direction to go forth.

Think of this, if a entity of darkness has the power to disguise itself as light and love, then, how can anyone be sure of the "spirits" they meet in the spiritual world? They can stay with you for years and never show their true face and when you expect the least, you find yourself being their puppet.One thing I've learnt, if you know that the evil forces are real, then they would not even try to disguise themselves, they will attack you directly, at the same time, hiding in the shadows, they never show their true nature ( I am talking about the most evil and most powerful ), they drain the life force out of you, I expericed this several times and it was not nice, believe me, it's horrible.

I have to bring this in dicussion again and again because too many beginners come and never hear the ugly part of astral projection ( I was one ) and when they her it, it's too late, the damage it's done.I am healed but imagine what one can suffer.Christ saved me but from time to time I am still attacked and it's a nice experience.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:38 AM
Guide

@ThatMan
The solution to your problem is simple yet complicated.... the answer is within you and all around you. My riddle is your answer.... When you worry about what is or what isnt you forget about whats true...

You have a lot to learn... if you think that Dark forces out power the light than you are mistaken.... lol just as we cant see some of our guardians of light... the same goes for the beings of the dark.... for they are lost and have close themselves out from what is around them....

Depending on ones conciousness... you will lean positive, neutral, or negative. It is clear that you are leaning negative for they want to teach you fear.... yet you trust in Jesus so overwelming that it connects you to the solution you search for... :)

I have dealt with many dark beings physically and in the astral realms.... and even if you dont know what your doing... you will always be protected... depending on your intentions of course.... Your still here lol id say your doing fine...

once you let go of your fear you wont project to those lower realms....

Ask me questions.......
Old 04-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by technisophian
Hi,
So many people say, that they have relation with their spirit guide.
Sure, some may have been self-deluded, but i believe ,that many have actual communication with their spirit guides.
For the longest time, I've been unable to even sense my spirit guide. I try with like prayer-manner, but it just happens nothing.
What do you think i should do ?
Stand.
Sway fwd and say to your spirit guide, "This is yes"
Sway some other direction, say, "This is No."

Ask a simple question, "Are these new running shoes good for me?"
or "Should I take that new job?"
Watch what happens.
You'll feel very connected.

Btw, expectation with no doubt is the magic of belief at work...do you plant corn
and not expect it to grow?
Do you expect tomatoes?
See what I mean?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Master
Well I'll agree with SkyGodWarrior on the last post about letting go of the fear... I have been posting/helping on Mental Health forums for some time now, and so many 'see unwanted faces' - no ones saying they aren't there, just don't tune into them. I have a friend who was seeing what she described as 'ugly faces' for ten years when resting with eyes closed - when I told her i'd had the same problem a year earlier and I showed her how to very possibly stop them by raising her energy vibrations, with many information prints I gave her, they stopped within days, after ten years.

So, let go of fear, raise energy vibrations, tune into and think of higher energies who are there to protect you eg Angels/Guides/Higher Self, my 'team' or 'support team' I call them, and think positive always, and don't dwell on negative energy/energies...... be Positive - I feel energy, and a lot of positive energy comes off this forum 98% of posts on here, high energy x
Old 05-07-2019, 07:20 AM
Newbie ;)

spiritual guide and guardian angels are essentially the same thing

everyone is assigned with a guardian angels from birth

regardless of your faith, no they will not leave u
Old 05-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Master
Maybe someone else would like to comment on this above quote 'spiritual guide and guardian angels are essentially the same thing' - i'm still learning here, but all ive read over the last 2 years hard research - Guardian Angel/s are with you from birth, and Guides come and go depending on your circumstances.

I have been seeing 'sparkles' in my mind in early hours of the mornings when awake and eyes closed, this has gone on over recent years after a near death experience. it took me 6 months and shall we say some spiritual pushing to get me to finally research exactly what they are, Angel sparkles. Once I accepted this then things settled down, and I then continued seeing them most nights.

So having said that, I have also seen many images of people and good words of guidance from what I say are my Guides, and there's been a few of them, including 2 to get me off the beer at night, they had to persevere on that one lol - so what do others here think on Angels/Guides, any comments.