Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Deactivated Account
So deep

Your eyes are the sun, eclipsed by pupils deep, golden rays and azure sky shine beyond. I met those eyes, that soul so deep, so deep and was blinded by that light. You are my only true love forever, forever. Any other is but the moon eclipsing the sun, the star that I revolve around and will one day become again. For 20 years, I've tried to forget those eyes, that love, but they burn so deep, so deep within my primordial being. That moment I awakened from a dream. How long had I been asleep? And since that day I walk in lucidity amongst sleep walkers and zombies, yet unable to escape. Awake yet dreaming all the same. Where are you now my own true love? This empty space it aches always. I smile and laugh amongst the crowd, while my spirit bleeds and cries your name. In every face I search for you. In every love, I'm loving you. I hold myself, alone at night and feel your arms enclosing me. I touch my face to feel your caress and stare so deep into my eyes to feel your soul, so deep. So deep.