Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Master
It sucked, I resisted a long time. This seems to be true.

The first time I saw this I groaned and said no.
It seems to be the solution though.
I'm not saying it's the only one, but thought it might help some here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (58.5 KB, 41 views)
Old 21-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Suspended
Master
yes, the universe will drag you into your knees until you learn what you need. thats why i have experienced. when i resist, and say no I will try ON MY WAY, i dont get it like that. and i have been thrown to ground and only then I realise thad damn, I did that to myself, I didnt learn like I needed to and thats where I am right now. cruel but somehow it needs to work in the end. I have learned some things piece by piece but when I slip, I slip to 1st base again and I will start to pick myself up again, with a new experience that threw me off. Until I get it, then I will not be thrown to ground anymore.
Old 21-01-2016, 04:16 PM
Guide

Taurus,

I agree. There are many setbacks. We are human though experiencing a 5 dimensional relationship. I guess we can expect the setbacks, right? I do realize, though, though that the more I learn, the easier it is to get back up and back on track each time. Do you find it easier too?
Old 21-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Guide

I feel like im being shown the opposite at the moment.

The universe has done everything possible to keep us apart and yet still connected at the same time.

Maybe this points to this man not being my twin....
Old 21-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Knower

Me too loulou.
Old 21-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclynt
Taurus,

I agree. There are many setbacks. We are human though experiencing a 5 dimensional relationship. I guess we can expect the setbacks, right? I do realize, though, though that the more I learn, the easier it is to get back up and back on track each time. Do you find it easier too?

yes because you have some ground now and know how to quiet your mind and trust the connection, that it all happens for a reason- you learn, he learns. it beneficial but when the separation begins it feels like going back to zero, until some days pass and you know how to be
Old 21-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
yes because you have some ground now and know how to quiet your mind and trust the connection, that it all happens for a reason- you learn, he learns. it beneficial but when the separation begins it feels like going back to zero, until some days pass and you know how to be

In my situation, and for about a year now, there really aren't any periods of separation. I'm defining separation as taking intended time off from one another. If the energy is too intense, or either of us needs time alone to deal with our relationship or just with ourselves, then we somehow know when we need that time. I feel like we've moved onto a new part of our relationship. We are working more as a team now instead of fighting each other on things. It's nice. Still scary because the relationship is so intense, but nice.
Old 21-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Suspended
Master
Well then its good. I have a temperament in me that makes the "i need time and leave you alone" talk a hard thing because I lash out and hurt him with his biggest fear- I say you will never see me and I will never take you back when you leave, so I leave him there with my lies and I am left with his lies.

And then hours pass and I apologize and wait no reply. And then in some time he comes back. But this time I knew some period he was starting to "get it" and awake so this time needed to come so he can sort it out, but when the time came some days ago, I still didnt hold my temperament back and did some damage, then needed to swallow my pride and tell him I am sorry, I didnt mean it. The usual me. I should let go of it.
Old 21-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
Well then its good. I have a temperament in me that makes the "i need time and leave you alone" talk a hard thing because I lash out and hurt him with his biggest fear- I say you will never see me and I will never take you back when you leave, so I leave him there with my lies and I am left with his lies.

And then hours pass and I apologize and wait no reply. And then in some time he comes back. But this time I knew some period he was starting to "get it" and awake so this time needed to come so he can sort it out, but when the time came some days ago, I still didnt hold my temperament back and did some damage, then needed to swallow my pride and tell him I am sorry, I didnt mean it. The usual me. I should let go of it.

Oh my gosh, my temperament too! I had such a temperament for most of the time that I've known my TF and it truly was holding me back. Outside of our relationship and how it affected us, it was affecting me more. It took some trial and error before I nipped that in the butt, but I've got my temper under control now. I've had a nasty habit of thinking that people are "attacking" me and that's why the temper would flare. I think it's really good that you know what's holding you back Taurus. That's a big step. Overtime, you will become even more aware and make some changes with it. That's what I think anyway. I could be wrong. :)
Old 22-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclynt
Taurus,

I agree. There are many setbacks. We are human though experiencing a 5 dimensional relationship.

Hey shush over there I'm talking to my tf on the phone here. It's important! And no, you can't see the phone cuz it's in 5D. xD