Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-01-2016, 06:32 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful
Why would anyone want to become less-human by loosing all those inbuilt emotions??? I believe embracing yourself as you are yet loving yourself and the other is more important than changing yourself into someone else. True self-love is knowing you are perfect just the way you are... and treating yourself with true compassion and learning to be your own biggest champion. With regards to the other I believe its very important to respect your significant others life path the way they choose it. Learning to let go of posing expectations - which I feel is significantly different - is important, but embracing your dreams is very important too and integral to loving yourself.

tc
-Blissful

Actually you are becoming more human if you control those base urges, and you never loose the needs wants desires or lust, they simmer in the background of your mind waiting for you to trip over them so there is no changing into something else either as all you are doing is resisting what has been and will be

could you put in words what "True self-love is knowing you are perfect just the way you are" feels like

you will find that it is impossible to do because that expression of love is beyond our expression of it in words, it would be better to start by not...

wanting
needing
desiring
and/or
lusting
then letting them all go including the need to want to control them

here you will find the inexpressible, incomprehensible, meaning of what true self love is
Old 17-01-2016, 07:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Actually you are becoming more human if you control those base urges, and you never loose the needs wants desires or lust, they simmer in the background of your mind waiting for you to trip over them so there is no changing into something else either as all you are doing is resisting what has been and will be

could you put in words what "True self-love is knowing you are perfect just the way you are" feels like

you will find that it is impossible to do because that expression of love is beyond our expression of it in words, it would be better to start by not...

wanting
needing
desiring
and/or
lusting
then letting them all go including the need to want to control them

here you will find the inexpressible, incomprehensible, meaning of what true self love is

Hi heart,

Thanks for more on that perspective

I feel I am coming from an entirely different perspective which some others might see as fitting into their personal perspective.

My perspective is that I have actually already been there and returned from that illusionary "No Zone" - the no wanting, no needing, no desiring, etc. zone. I felt really dead there frankly. Like there was no hope for a better future for myself. I feel self-denial is just a way we psych ourself into thinking that all these things don't exist - our wants, needs and desires - which according to me is impossible. Like you said yes they are always there in the background and if they aren't there are we really human or becoming robotic is my question??? Its all these things and being conscious of them that make us human.

I have grown leaps and bounds after I started standing up for myself and that includes consciously being aware of and focussing on my needs, wants, aspirations, desires, aims, life goals, etc. after years of self-denying self-sacrificial abuse-permitting existence. This happened months before my TF appeared so I know this is generic and is self-love in practice. In my miserable suffering I turned inwards and started searching for the person who got lost along the way. By being in a self-denial mode I feel we are putting a lot of pressure (expectations) on ourselves and are not really solving the issues but more likely in becoming highly self-critical and bitter/cynical when we fail in those expectations. I am not saying we should allow ourselves to run amok. I am saying that each of us is responsible for ourselves and no one else can make us complete or happy but ourselves. That starts by truly observing, accepting and understanding ourselves and by practicing self love and compassion towards ourselves. Believe me the changes that need to be made within are easier to implement with this self-love and acceptance focussed approach. Its something like the emergency instructions on the plane where we are said to put the oxygen mask on ourself before trying to put it on for another. Its also the second great commandment in the bible - "love others as yourself". I never identified with it because I truly never loved myself till I started focussing inwards 2-3 years ago. I never accepted myself or valued myself the way God does. You might not have felt it but a lot of people find a disconnect within themselves. They don't know who they really are. Unless you start loving yourself just the way you are there can be no real sustained growth. Getting to know myself and loving myself as I am has been the single biggest step that centered me in life finally. It feels truly amazing and free!!!! I have never felt so light in my entire life. Through my love and acceptance for myself I can see how God sees me and each of his people... as beautiful creations he carved perfectly in the palm of His hand!!! Even when things are not going right the joy and love within just bubbles out within hours because neither of them originate from others or the world... they come from within and were always there as placed... just needed to be uncovered and allowed to flow!!!

tc
-Blissful
Old 17-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Suspended
Thank you Heart I get your point. I think i do at least. Are you saying to reach bliss? To diminish all of that is (in my head),enlightenment, if u will.

Thank you Blissful, I am only recently standing up for myself and going after what I want. At this point, I still do not know half of what I want because I suppressed all that since I've been being slung around like a boomerang between states, and people, and all their pressure.

My father is also as spiritual as me and taught me something yesterday. I've been memorising it and it is working as far as what i has lost.

Its time to turn my life around. Make wrongs right. I also realized I have a disorder named HOCD. Homosexual OCF. I'm not gay. This is gonna be a hard journey of self discovery. Good vibes needed.

:icon_mrgreen:
Old 17-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Master
I experienced a similar thing lately. After the sacral chakra opened a bit, i don't feel any low-sexual type attraction or lust, even for a celebrity or a guy that is good looking without interacting or wanting to have any sexual ties. I feel like no one else exsist and i'm pretty ok, also sexual sensation or urges disappeared suddenly. I have still some sexual attraction for TF but tamed, while twin is doing the opposite and clinging into co-dependency/lust (hey i'm not sure anymore, maybe this changed and i don't know yet!).
I remember when TF used to say the same to me "just friends!!!!" that hurt me like bricks while running with another to not be alone. Maybe this sooner or later would be just bad memories.
Old 17-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Suspended
Hey blueCat,

I'd like to turn that thought around. Hopefully you will turn around and it will be a good memory.
Old 17-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Suspended
Master
i dont see any other man like i see my twin. he isnt model but for me he is the sexiest, prettiest man in this earth. and having sex with someone else.. well.. not gonna happen anymore.
Old 18-01-2016, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesta
Hey blueCat,

I'd like to turn that thought around. Hopefully you will turn around and it will be a good memory.
I hope the same for you !Well, i have my bad times of course and "ego" moments of not understanding why this, why i was "left", etc, but they pass fast, it's odd. I used to have mood swings after the breakup and anxiety now it's gone and yes i know TF didn't a good thing but i had no choice to get better for myself.
You are entering the non sexual or to better say "non lust" sexual energy that is more tied to unconditional love. I remember also when he was running like hell he said I should love unconditionally and i was really confused (i thought he was nuts ), now i understand it. Just hoping for the future and no obstacles delay these reunions.
Old 18-01-2016, 03:54 AM
Suspended
I feel no love for her right now. I no longer need her. I don't hate her...I'm just.... I don't even know. Kinda numb.

I have a strong fighting spirit and I don't give up. Ever. Lately though I'm just filled with rage. For family. For "friends" HA .

And I need to be so patient.
Old 18-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful

My perspective is that I have actually already been there and returned from that illusionary "No Zone" - the no wanting, no needing, no desiring, etc. zone. I felt really dead there frankly. Like there was no hope for a better future for myself. I feel self-denial is just a way we psych ourself into thinking that all these things don't exist - our wants, needs and desires - which according to me is impossible. Like you said yes they are always there in the background and if they aren't there are we really human or becoming robotic is my question??? Its all these things and being conscious of them that make us human.

I have grown leaps and bounds after I started standing up for myself and that includes consciously being aware of and focussing on my needs, wants, aspirations, desires, aims, life goals, etc. after years of self-denying self-sacrificial abuse-permitting existence. This happened months before my TF appeared so I know this is generic and is self-love in practice. In my miserable suffering I turned inwards and started searching for the person who got lost along the way. By being in a self-denial mode I feel we are putting a lot of pressure (expectations) on ourselves and are not really solving the issues but more likely in becoming highly self-critical and bitter/cynical when we fail in those expectations. I am not saying we should allow ourselves to run amok. I am saying that each of us is responsible for ourselves and no one else can make us complete or happy but ourselves. That starts by truly observing, accepting and understanding ourselves and by practicing self love and compassion towards ourselves. Believe me the changes that need to be made within are easier to implement with this self-love and acceptance focussed approach. Its something like the emergency instructions on the plane where we are said to put the oxygen mask on ourself before trying to put it on for another. Its also the second great commandment in the bible - "love others as yourself". I never identified with it because I truly never loved myself till I started focussing inwards 2-3 years ago. I never accepted myself or valued myself the way God does. You might not have felt it but a lot of people find a disconnect within themselves. They don't know who they really are. Unless you start loving yourself just the way you are there can be no real sustained growth. Getting to know myself and loving myself as I am has been the single biggest step that centered me in life finally. It feels truly amazing and free!!!! I have never felt so light in my entire life. Through my love and acceptance for myself I can see how God sees me and each of his people... as beautiful creations he carved perfectly in the palm of His hand!!! Even when things are not going right the joy and love within just bubbles out within hours because neither of them originate from others or the world... they come from within and were always there as placed... just needed to be uncovered and allowed to flow!!!

tc
-Blissful
Wow, Blissful, I could have written this myself! I went through that "robotic" zone and it brought only more estrangement. And last night I had an epiphany that all my problems, anxieties and insecurities stem from the fact that I've never accepted myself the way I am with all "imperfections", but always searched for acceptance from the outside and trying to make myself not shy, not sensitive, not afraid... I've been trying that for decades and you know what - I am still shy, sensitive and scared of many things and I've been like this since I remember myself as a child. I am a fragile human being like all of us are, it is completely normal that some things hurt us, some things make us happy, some things scare us, that's how we are made. And I remembered this story:

I was neurotic for years. I was anxious and depressed and selfish. Everyone kept telling me to change. I resented them and I agreed with them, and I wanted to change, but simply couldn't, no matter how hard I tried. Then one day someone said to me, Don't change. I love you just as you are. Those words were music to my ears: Don't change, Don't change. Don't change . . . I love you as you are. I relaxed. I came alive. And suddenly I changed!
Anthony de Mello

That's what we need to tell ourselves.
Old 19-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Experiencer
Divine complement

Twin flame No sexual attraction equals
Not a twin flame a divine complement

The sexual attraction between twin flames in undeniable and almost unbearable.

Often we will be given a divine complement ( someone the mirrors us exactly )
So we can see our own faults/strengths, they are not meant to stay in your life for long and they are not your twin flame.