Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot
Hey shush over there I'm talking to my tf on the phone here. It's important! And no, you can't see the phone cuz it's in 5D. xD

Good one Robot!
Old 22-01-2016, 05:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou1986
I feel like im being shown the opposite at the moment.

The universe has done everything possible to keep us apart and yet still connected at the same time.

Maybe this points to this man not being my twin....
I third this....sigh
Old 22-01-2016, 06:55 PM
Master
I never implied you would lose the connection. Trying to have it the way you "think" it's suppose to be is the issue.

Trying to control things with our puny human brain. Your higher self just might be able to guide you a bit better than your own intellectual/emotional brain.

Those up stairs have the whole view, have the big picture.
I let go and decided to trust that perhaps my human wants weren't what my soul wants are.

Rather perhaps not even in alignment with the plan that we came down here to build. I decided to trust that this strange love wasn't going anywhere. I could wrestle with the pain of that or accept it didn't start here in this life. Nothing that powerful does.

Since starting down this path... In December.
We are reunited. Not in the romantic sense, but I have my friend back. The stress is mostly erased.
We get to hang out and just be the great friends we are.

Works for me. I even did an oracle reading because the switch in increased time together is always now initiated by him. The cards litterally were,: brilliance, reward, universe.

It totally felt like a reward from the universe too. I'm content with that. It might just be the plan for now, or for this life, maybe even the one after. I'd rather my soul drive, humans are prone to confusion. :)
Old 22-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I decided to trust that this strange love wasn't going anywhere. I could wrestle with the pain of that or accept it didn't start here in this life. Nothing that powerful does.
*nods* Right on. You're able to be friends with your TF? I wish I could be friends with mine.
Old 22-01-2016, 10:55 PM
Master
TheGlow, that is a good start!Also, it doesn't mean the relationship wouldn't transform into something more, after all i have heard of many people starting to be just friends for years and later they transform this friendship into something more romantic, be glad you have him now in your life!