Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
thank you, my writing style is sometimes kind of funny yes

yes, same here. although I felt the need of "we need to have 2 apartments, or 2 separate rooms aswell" at some point because I understood that this energy is powerful. funny, you love this person but yet you need to be away to function. yet you miss him when his not around, yet you want to be apart also.

You hit the nail on the head with this comment Taurus. Couldn't have said it better myself!!!
Old 19-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclynt
This was definitely helpful Wolfgaze. Everything that you wrote about releasing the blockages and the similarities in our intense energies sounds about right. Although I didn't feel immediate release after my crying last night, I do after reading your first response to me. I read it and immediately saw the light bulb go on. What I find lately too, is that he is also going through a lot of clearing with past issues and things that he's going through now. He most certainly doesn't want to burden me with all of this, but I do want him to be able to tell me anything and I also want him to heal for his highest good. I notice he's crying with me more and letting it all out. He's crying, I'm crying!!! It's just a big cryfest! Haha. We were both crying so hard the other day we just looked at each other and started laughing. You had to be there, but it was pretty funny.

It sounds like you two share a nice dynamic between you...

The 'cryfest' description was pretty humorous!

Old 19-01-2016, 09:01 PM
Guide

We do. Thanks Wolf. It's an intense dynamic, but we both truly love one another. I'm so thankful for that.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:04 PM
Suspended
Master
a beautiful thing when its in a good place. i am happy for you :) the crying is sweet, its a release also
Old 19-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclynt
Hello Emm,

Thanks for your response too. :)

Well, we are definitely able to tell one another how we feel. We express our love for each other all the time and always show how much we appreciate one another. I think that us being in such close quarters at his house may have contributed to the elephant in the room. And it's funny you said that, because that's exactly how it felt, like there was an elephant in the room. It felt as if the elephant took up the whole house. I think that it was just something new for us, you know? Me staying at his house for the night. There is also a lot of romantic tension that we don't act out on because frankly, right now doesn't feel like the right time. So I think that contributed to it also. We definitely have the same beliefs too. All of the stuff that I'm learning about as far as spirituality, mysticism and 5d relationships are things that he's believed in and been quite knowledgable about for quite some time. He has told me from time to time that the stuff that I'm learning about are things that most people don't even touch on in their entire lifetime. I believe that's true. This is some tough stuff to go through. He said last night that everything is fine, everything is okay and that I'm at a pretty young age having to discover all of this. He said this without me having to really delve into any heavy topic about us. It's as if he just knew what I was experiencing.
As always theres a lot of wisdom in Wolfgaze's words so will leave it there. Glad you're feeling much better about it.