Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat
Wow, Blissful, I could have written this myself! I went through that "robotic" zone and it brought only more estrangement. And last night I had an epiphany that all my problems, anxieties and insecurities stem from the fact that I've never accepted myself the way I am with all "imperfections", but always searched for acceptance from the outside and trying to make myself not shy, not sensitive, not afraid... I've been trying that for decades and you know what - I am still shy, sensitive and scared of many things and I've been like this since I remember myself as a child. I am a fragile human being like all of us are, it is completely normal that some things hurt us, some things make us happy, some things scare us, that's how we are made. And I remembered this story:

I was neurotic for years. I was anxious and depressed and selfish. Everyone kept telling me to change. I resented them and I agreed with them, and I wanted to change, but simply couldn't, no matter how hard I tried. Then one day someone said to me, Don't change. I love you just as you are. Those words were music to my ears: Don't change, Don't change. Don't change . . . I love you as you are. I relaxed. I came alive. And suddenly I changed!
Anthony de Mello

That's what we need to tell ourselves.

Wow!!! Thanks , that's such a beautiful saying and exactly what happens i feel... we indeed change for the better more easily when we relax into a wonderful self-accepting and self-admiring compassionate love for our self!!

tc
-Blissful
Old 19-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Twin flame No sexual attraction equals
Not a twin flame a divine complement

The sexual attraction between twin flames in undeniable and almost unbearable.

Often we will be given a divine complement ( someone the mirrors us exactly )
So we can see our own faults/strengths, they are not meant to stay in your life for long and they are not your twin flame.

That's really interesting... coz it truly is undeniable and unbearable... no matter how much we try to bury it somehow it shows up again and again!!

tc
-Blissful
Old 20-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Twin flame No sexual attraction equals
Not a twin flame a divine complement

The sexual attraction between twin flames in undeniable and almost unbearable.

Often we will be given a divine complement ( someone the mirrors us exactly )
So we can see our own faults/strengths, they are not meant to stay in your life for long and they are not your twin flame.
I find that interesting as many websites say twin flames and divine complements are the same thing. With my (suspected) tf, initially I was not physically attracted to him at all...sexual attraction was very strong at our last meeting but still secondary to spirit/soul love. With SC, I am incredibly attracted to him, to the point where I need to stop myself from fantasizing sometimes. I associate this more with karmic relationships.