Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful
Awwww .. a big dear!

Yes I agree its really really hard when its up-down up-down all the time!!!! I don't really have a reason sometimes when I cry... its usually all the inexpressible overwhelming emotions that has no sure origin!!! Right now I am just leaning on God to take me through every hurdle be it in my heart/soul/mind or in our relationship. I believe that God's will for my life is good and perfect and that's what I depend on when overwhelmed.

Like u I am also pretty certain its not obsession and the signs n synchs are galore for me too! Dunno if this applies to you and others here but I have become very aware of the fact that my TF is the only guy in my life who has ever had this 'extreme physical attraction' effect on me. I was a very serious no-nonsense intellectual shy geeky person who sort of never had even a puppy love relationship nor did I have any major crush on actors as a teenager... have always been mature, business like and responsible. My relationship with guys in my life were always formal or pure friendship. With my lack of experience and low self-esteem (I have noticed many intellectuals have these) I unfortunately innocently (read foolishly) eloped and married the first guy who really expressed himself to me (college senior who was popular, charming and a sportsman) when we were both just 24. Without touching on the nighmare that that turned out to be, I just want to point out that now that I have a reference point, the physical attraction was very minimal from my end though characteristically I was a devoted wife. For me the whole relationship thing became an aversion after we parted ways. So what I am coming to say is that I have no idea what has hit me with this tremendous attraction for my TF. I actually can't handle it truthfully coz it very new to me. The longing is extreme like some flood gates have been opened. I have always had and keep adding to my dozens of platonic guy friends plus there have been a few guys over the years who I avoid coz they hit on me but I find not a drop of attraction towards them nor anyone else (except a tiny crush on Matthew McConaughey ). I'm 37 but have never felt more beautiful or energetic or fitter than now! Its a total about-turn from what I had become. From a worldly point of view BB is 45 and balding yet I find him actually and honestly the most attractive guy in the world in my eyes!!! That gentle smile, deep throaty laughter and those piercing eyes!!! I suspect that what we see in them is just perfect to us for they physically reflect the beauty of their soul to us and that's why the physical pull is extreme! What do you all think or have felt about this???

tc
-Blissful

Extreme physical attraction? Hell yes!! But how do you explain it when

a] he's not my usual type AT ALL
b}He's frm a different culture to me - someone who i'd tend not find attractive
c] i don't find him physically attractive at all looks wise in the first instance. i would give him 5 out of 10..

Obviously this proves one thing - IT IS TRULY A SOUL CONNECTION.

As time has gone by i still find it amazing just how physically attracted i am to him even though he's not my type at all, we are like magnets that cannot ever be pulled apart and nothing can and will divide us...and frm the beginning our eyes have done all the talking..i feel totally naked when he looks into my eyes..and that voice!

and yes i have never felt so good in myself either. I feel really happy and confident, have lost weight (joined gym a year ago) and am in my best shape EVER. so good things have come out of all this..and i'm sure the best is yet to come!!
Old 19-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Extreme physical attraction? Hell yes!! But how do you explain it when

a] he's not my usual type AT ALL
b}He's frm a different culture to me - someone who i'd tend not find attractive
c] i don't find him physically attractive at all looks wise in the first instance. i would give him 5 out of 10..

Obviously this proves one thing - IT IS TRULY A SOUL CONNECTION.

As time has gone by i still find it amazing just how physically attracted i am to him even though he's not my type at all, we are like magnets that cannot ever be pulled apart and nothing can and will divide us...and frm the beginning our eyes have done all the talking..i feel totally naked when he looks into my eyes..and that voice!

and yes i have never felt so good in myself either. I feel really happy and confident, have lost weight (joined gym a year ago) and am in my best shape EVER. so good things have come out of all this..and i'm sure the best is yet to come!!

That's fabulous and so weird (the similar experience!)

tc
-Blissful