Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Omegarius

Fighting on the Astral

I'm surrounded by negative people in my daily life. (It is school so I really can't avoid them) I feel as though the negative thought forms that these people create are following me into the astral and I spend a majority of my night destroying these entities. Has anyone else had experiences like this?
Old 26-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Sangress

Negative thought forms taking shape and a will of their own? Occasionally.

Though most of the time I have people seeing me as a negative entity and trying to destroy me.

Make sure you know what and who your dealing with. It could be a living breathing person. Just thought I'd throw that in. *Shrugs*
Old 26-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Guide
I think the thoughtforms tend to operate as a mechanism tangent to their creator's will rather than posses any will of their own though. Just seems like that. They are always the same "flavor," lol, the nature of thoughforms is always consistent to me- artificial constructs reflective of will but not independently intellegent on their own.

Omegarius, have you ever considered using elementals (like from plants) to help fight off negativity?
Old 27-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Guide
All of those concepts (good, evil, negative, destroying) are all HUMAN concepts, physical reality concepts that WE have created for ourselves.

They simply do not exist as objective things in the non-physical.
Old 27-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Sangress

Quote:
All of those concepts (good, evil, negative, destroying) are all HUMAN concepts, physical reality concepts that WE have created for ourselves.

They simply do not exist as objective things in the non-physical.

True.

Though our "Human" perceptions go with us to the non-physical, so I suppose those unrealistic concepts are real enough to those who think with a human mindset.
Old 27-10-2010, 05:37 AM
sunny shine

we live our imprints every where even in the astral world so to say :-)
Old 28-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Master
Omegarius... Like attracts like.

If you will put some time and effort into releasing your own negative memories, thoughts and emotional patterns you will see a difference in your ordinary life and in your astral world.

People may still have negative attitudes at times, but they won't drag you down.

A good way to do this clearing work for yourself is EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques. There's a little article about it at: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478

Xan

Old 01-11-2010, 12:51 AM
Omegarius

My girlfriend and my teachers occasionally help out when I get in over my head. I never really considered that it could be another person. They tend to be big, ugly, and smell like sulfur. Xan I am trying to create less negativity in my life. It is a slow process. Old habits die hard ya know?
Old 01-11-2010, 03:12 AM
Shadowside

To be blunt, some people are just jerks. While it is always good to better yourself (releasing negativity) sometimes it isn't your fault, many people and beings have agendas of their own, and they use intimidation or violence to get their way, other people just do it, to make someone else feel as bad as they do. I have encountered both kinds, and have dealt with them accordingly.
I have also had to put a stop to many half baked schemes (usually it's a desperate grab for power but revenge isn't an uncommon motive) So my question is, do you have an enemies? (both astral and physical) I am more than willing to ap to you and help sort out some astral woes.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Omegarius

Shadowside I seriously appreciate the offer I may take you up on that. Ya I have alot of enemies. I'm an outsider in a small town so people naturally don't care for me.