Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Master

other people

does anyone else notice other ppl popping in and out of their lives to help and hinder with ts,
when i first met mine im not going to type on the boards but i actually did something bad to mine prompted by a friend who wouldnt stop when i asked, she also prompted me to send all the bad messages i did, im not excusing myself because i have free will but i listened to this girl who turned out to be bad in other ways so i cut her from my life completely and feel much happier and better as a person since. after her was when we went our seperate ways for the next 8/9 months to be honest it needed to happen so she was for a reason but anyway.
so then 3 months after at my darkest hour i met a friend who introduced me to the yoga/meditation centre thats changed my life.
then 7 months after i met a psychic friend very randomly who helped me get back in touch and remeet my ts, after 2 days of knowing her she even came down to london to be with me and help it happen, and now even one of my current friends just told me how last night she had a daydream in her head that just wouldnt go
I have an image in my head that isn't going. Nothing major. Just him pacing up and down in a room... I can see sofa, window etc.. weird detail... hes pacing up and down talking/questioning himself. Like trying to figure out what to do
he keeps almost ringing someone and almost texting, but then decides not to
haha just a little day dream

(ive been waiting 3 days on a message atm)
its all a bit random but im sure others of you have met pplwho have helped and also tried to seperate u?
Old 05-08-2011, 10:03 AM
confusedclam

Yes. Many other people. Before I knew about twin flames I felt as if the universe was placing people and other obstacles between us. It felt as if some higher being just didn't want us to be together. Which was half true. It seems now that there was a definite reason for these people because the separation was needed. Good luck.

Just remember to love yourself first, the rest will fall into place.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:11 PM
twinwonder7

Actually, yes. The beginning of our separation, I still feel was triggered by bringing him together with some other friends (one person in particular). I felt very odd energy that night and nothing was the same after. I tried to express it, but it was subtle. You can quite come out and say did you sabotage me? And anyway, it may be subconscious. BUT, I also feel that if the connection is what I think it is, in the long run that won't matter and if it does then maybe it's better of not being. It always felt like he was fighting his feeling anyway, and I kept calling him on it. And it turned out I was right each time, but he didn't like it. Another lesson: doesn't matter if we are right, FREE WILL! Sorry, i tangented that's how thoughts of this connection go.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedclam
Yes. Many other people. Before I knew about twin flames I felt as if the universe was placing people and other obstacles between us. It felt as if some higher being just didn't want us to be together. Which was half true. It seems now that there was a definite reason for these people because the separation was needed. Good luck.

Just remember to love yourself first, the rest will fall into place.

yeah agreed we could not have worked out from the first time we both had so much to learn back then good lord the girl in q was very much needed! i heard from a couple of readings back then he too had a friend encouraging him to be single and not with me etc!