Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-08-2015, 01:26 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
I am only returning the judgment that has been bestowed onto me.

And that, is exactly what I mean by your level of awareness and this is exactly why I don't take your beliefs seriously, or consider them a possible truth.

You are fear based. People who perceive judgement are fear based. I am capable of forming a strong opinion based on discernment, without needing to judge or put myself higher than you. You take that as a judgement and retaliate, which is defensiveness, which is fear – which means your psychology is still based in fear. Ergo your spiritual belief is based in fear and therefore it's useless to me because fear is a process of the mind which I've learned I don't have to use - and sometimes don't.

The judgement you say you see isn't coming from me. The discernment on the other hand, emphatically is.

Quote:
I see the real you when you are saying this stuff not the other stuff you keep writing down.

Go on, out of curiosity, what is the real me? Tell me your perception.

Quote:
How is it in the first line you say this line and then in the last line you contradict your first thought.

Where? Where have I contradicted myself?
Old 24-08-2015, 03:48 AM
Seeker

Hello Holly

I am far from fear based, I do not even care if you believe anything I say, like I said it is them that believe the things I am telling you and it is them that I am here to get. I have done this on over thirty of the more popular sites through out the internet, I think i know exactly what I am doing, do you. They like thoughts of power and they like to find people like me that can astral project every night or have obes when ever i want to. I find their minds as they enter into mine.

discernment and judgment go hand in hand. By stating this you are saying you are better then me that you understand things better then me and only you see the truth behind the words I say. Did I get this wrong or out of context. You could believe in Santa Claus as far as I care or live in a shoe it really does not matter. I do not wish to sound insensitive or like i don't care, I just do not care what many people think. What I do care about is finishing this and that is all this is about. A year ago I was placed in this program that opened my mind to allow them into me and to pull them apart this will not stop till every thing in the veil is gone this is the truth.

The real you. Is the person that is trying to understand yourself. You are atheist but believe in the paranormal and the soul. You understand that raising vibrations is a bunch of poppy **** and that staying in the light is not the most important thing but finding balance in both dark and light. I do however get confused as you talk of the advanced levels of enlightenment of others do to there high vibrations. Most of this internet jargon is just horse **** and really has nothing to do with anything. You read to much trying to fit your experiences into a box that does not exist. I think you are happy and have found strength in your life through your past experiences in the dark and wish to share your experiences with others. You chose to believe there is darkness but when I talk of darkness you call it fear based this is a contradiction. A lot of you shines through but a lot is just hoopla and this and that.

I want to try to make you understand something. In this world is Holly, in the veil is also holly but this holly is your soul that has just become you, this connection is holly and your soul together, does this make sense. Now on you head there is a treemend a hair if you wish to call it that. This hair is alive and is the container for your higher self. The tremend is a 3D holographic projector within itself like an "I max theater but 360 degrees. Now your higher mind resides in this treemend and is who you are. This is the holly I see talking sometimes so you have become yourself a little bit. I get to see how the higher mind is programmed with the three laws if you wish to call it that.

Now lets say I shrink myself down as small as the higher mind and enter into your treemend. What would i call you there? What do you think I would see in this theater? Now the body of the higher mind is energy based so lets say i enter into you, I overlap my higher mind and your higher mind together what do you think would happen? You do not even understand the higher mind or how it is put together but yet you know more then me. You see i know that what I am telling you is not going to be understood but I do know they understand this part. Now here is the part you need to understand holly. When I walk up to you inside of your higher mind my higher mind is of light energy also. Guess what you holly will see this in your mind you will feel me if I touch you there and you will hear me if i talk to you there. Your control points and everything about you is inside of the treemend and only an angel can enter into it. Are you sure the light beings you are dealing with are on the outside of you are the inside of you can you tell for sure. I play with this every day I can thought form any where on my body I can even do this inside of myself, I can feel the difference between thought forms and the touches of them.

When a person astral projects they do not go anywhere they enter into themselves into there treemend and become themselves their. The more you do this in life the more you can become yourself. What happens is your higher mind will awaken and start to experience and the lights will come on inside of the treemend. You will be able to find answers to things easier to the many challenges you face in life. I don't fear anything, I have never even had a nightmare. I have become myself and keep becoming myself over and over again.

You contradict yourself many times but this is the statement in question

I believe only what I experience directly and only quote from my own experiences

I also only believe in what I experience directly and only quote form my own experiences.

you then make this statement.

You know no truth but your own and the very fact you can state something so arrogant proves that you haven't internalised a word I've said (which in fairness, I didn't expect you to anyway.)

This is a complete contradiction to your first words. If I stated this last line to you how would the first line be considered. You do state that in "fairness" showing me that you understand that this is a contradiction to your own beliefs.

Powessy
Old 24-08-2015, 11:49 AM
Suspended
OK, let's get one thing straightened out, Powessy. I have no problem with you having beliefs. I'm not trying to stop you do your thing.

I took exception to you first because you were sharing a fearful philosophy which I thought just deserved a counterpoint. The second time it was because of your interpersonal manner.

Do whatever you feel you need to do with your djinn or spirits. Have your Way. I'm not (and never did) try to stop you.

I don't think you're less than me.

Discernment is telling which things will help us personally, spiritually. Judgement is using polarities to be higher, or lower, than someone else. 'He is an idiot,' can be discernment or judgement, depending on who the speaker is feeling and thinking when he says it.

The whole point of my comments about spiritual lessons is to demonstrate that we are equal psychologically, learning different lessons.

Recognising fearful beliefs is important. It's pure psychology. It's self knowledge, there's not even anything spiritual about it! Fearful beliefs = a sick mind and a horrible life experience.

"Low vibration" is just a way of saying "psychologically unhealthy" in this context.

Quote:
The real you. Is the person that is trying to understand yourself. You are atheist but believe in the paranormal and the soul. You understand that raising vibrations is a bunch of poppy **** ...You read to much trying to fit your experiences into a box that does not exist....I think you are happy and have found strength in your life through your past experiences in the dark. You chose to believe there is darkness but when I talk of darkness you call it fear based this is a contradiction....

I'm sorry, Powessy, you really don't see the real me at all!

I'm not an atheist. I'm about as far from atheism as it's possible to get :) I've had direct experiences which have suggested certain things really exist – the paranormal and the soul, levels of vibration etc, and I've used them as a framework to develop self awareness. I don't believe in them for heavens sakes, lol They're just tools for the psychology - tools that work!

I don't even believe what I channel I certainly don't believe spiritualist jargon, though sometimes when you're talking about these things those are the only English words available...and actually...my experiences do back some of that "jargon" up so I figure that it's an easy way to communicate.

It's not poppycock, it's a framework people need to use until they realise raising vibration is a bit different to how they imagined. I'm not going into that subject now. Too complex.

I read, LOL? I hardly read spiritual information at all! When I do it's only to share experiences on this forum, or about experiences I've already had. Even the latter is a VERY rare occurence. I deliberately don't read about this stuff because I want to simply experience and not be swayed by others' words or interpretations.

I haven't found strength from the dark. I've found strength from the light AND the dark together but moreso, from coming to know myself deeply, by reducing as far as I possibly can, illusions and fear. Amongst other things.

I was using 'darkness' in the context of low vibration. Pretty common usage, don't you think? Darkness in the literal sense is...just darkness. It's a concept. A metaphor. I don't see how discerning low vibration then calling it darkness for wont of a better word is a contradiction.

Quote:
...This is a complete contradiction to your first words... You do state that in "fairness" showing me that you understand that this is a contradiction to your own beliefs.

Powessy

"You know no truth but your own"..."I believe what I experience directly."

All I'm saying is we all know our own truths only, and you clearly haven't internalised anything I've said...ergo...what I've said clearly isn't your truth now. And then I said I never expected you to internalise, or for your personal truth to change and the only reason I CARE if they do or don't...is because of your interpersonal presentation of your beliefs;

You seem to present what you believe as fact and try to involve the pscyhological presence of anyone else reading. It's an insidious use of a fear-based psychology and belief in invisible entities, which you say are dangerous even to angels (the logical assumption would then be..."Well if they can hurt an angel they can obviously hurt a human, I must be in terrible spiritual danger!")

This creates a psychological fear state in some readers. Your belief could snare others into a state of misery and suffering and that is the ONLY reason I'm (foolishly) having this conversation.

...You know...I'm really starting to feel that there's nothing else to be said. I've definitely wasted enough of my life in this thread!
Old 24-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Isn't the point of this thread to find solutions to the problem? Not to spur on a spat of differences in beliefs? Seriously. It's not solving anything. Everybody needs to chill out and stop taking everything so personally. Powessy is just trying to help. I can tell you that he's already tapped into my problem and he's right.

These entities are shadow people indigenous to North America from what I understand. They ensnare souls. Unfortunately, I was born into this because my ancestors messed with dark magic (lucky me!) and I need to find a curse reversal because it's all about money, power, and love. They make promises in exchange for your soul and then they influence the thoughts of others. They say "Oh, I can give you the fast track to whatever you desire - earthly possessions, love, fame - as long as you do what I say."

I saw one last night. It's not good. And it is exactly as he described. So, yeah. I trust the person who's been learning about whatever's lurking in the veil.
Old 24-08-2015, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
I need to find a curse reversal because it's all about money, power, and love.
Try praying to Jesus Christ and begging Him to insert His Spirit in your host body.

If the prayer is truthful it will work.

i don't think 3rd or 4th Generation Curses can be reversed; only destroyed.

If the curse was put onto you as a child, then the chances of success being instant are slim.

i found out about my curse 5 years ago and the daemon is still in me.

Lol, you make them sound similar to 'cross-roads' demons in the TV series 'Supernatural' in terms of temptations. :)
You are probably correct.
Old 24-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Try praying to Jesus Christ and begging Him to insert His Spirit in your host body.

If the prayer is truthful it will work.

i don't think 3rd or 4th Generation Curses can be reversed; only destroyed.

If the curse was put onto you as a child, then the chances of success being instant are slim.

i found out about my curse 5 years ago and the daemon is still in me.

Lol, you make them sound similar to 'cross-roads' demons in the TV series 'Supernatural' in terms of temptations. :)
You are probably correct.

I think I'm the 7th generation who's affected and it lasts 9 generations. It was some kind of blood money curse. I don't mean to speak ill of the dead, but the woman in my family who did this was an idiot and basically tried to get a man to fall in love with her and to inherit money.

I guess they are like cross-roads demons lol. At this point I'm kind of jaded. They'll say things about "Charlie" and the devil and demons and I'm just like "No... *sigh*... I'm not into this. I'm staying in the light, so good luck with all that."

I tried to pray to Jesus. I guess I should try harder.
Old 25-08-2015, 03:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
Isn't the point of this thread to find solutions to the problem? Not to spur on a spat of differences in beliefs? Seriously. It's not solving anything. Everybody needs to chill out and stop taking everything so personally. Powessy is just trying to help. I can tell you that he's already tapped into my problem and he's right.

These entities are shadow people indigenous to North America from what I understand. They ensnare souls. Unfortunately, I was born into this because my ancestors messed with dark magic (lucky me!) and I need to find a curse reversal because it's all about money, power, and love. They make promises in exchange for your soul and then they influence the thoughts of others. They say "Oh, I can give you the fast track to whatever you desire - earthly possessions, love, fame - as long as you do what I say."

I saw one last night. It's not good. And it is exactly as he described. So, yeah. I trust the person who's been learning about whatever's lurking in the veil.

you are only responsible for your actions
you won't suffer result of something your great grand father did
only they will you cannot bear " a curse "
that is inherited
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 25-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Well, I never asked for this.
Old 25-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Pathfinder
Hello !~♪ I just thought I'd give my two cents on what I think about curses . It's okay if what I say doesn't resonate with you but I just wanted to try & be helpful To me , curses aren't as powerful as ppl make them to be . In other words , if you believe you are cursed then so will it be . You are manifesting it into your reality . We are powerful beings , we mustn't act like we are victims of some curse or some kind of attack . Same thing goes for if you're afraid of something , you mustn't give it your power . We are able to say NO! if we don't like something , it's free will . If you sit around thinking you have to break this curse or you must do this or that , it's only feeding into the mindset that you feel you're cursed . By not giving it that power over you , it just simply won't exist . Keep in mind we're creators too :) ! ♥︎
Old 25-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks, Softheart. I'm going to make some positive affirmations and prayers.