Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

View Poll Results: Is the moon there when you are not looking?
Yes, the moon would still be there even if we all dissappeared. 6 85.71%
No, things are only there while being observed. 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2020, 09:11 PM
ketzer

Peekaboo Moon

Is the moon there when you are not looking?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tafGL02EUOA
Old 07-03-2020, 01:52 AM
Master

It seems this is a tough one ... people are still thinking :)

Maybe the question isn't clear enough (?)

From the way you formulated your poll question and your choice answers, my answer is: the Moon's existence, as well as the Universe's existence, aren't dependent of the humanity's existence. The primordial thought wasn't thought by a human.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-03-2020, 05:32 AM
Master
I don't know. But the question made me think about the possibility of someone with none of their senses working.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:04 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I don't know. But the question made me think about the possibility of someone with none of their senses working.
Which brings up a couple more questions.
If none of your senses are working, does your world still exist and evolve?
If none of your senses had been working from birth, would your world exist at all? If so, what would it be like?
Old 07-03-2020, 01:13 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It seems this is a tough one ... people are still thinking :)

Maybe the question isn't clear enough (?)

From the way you formulated your poll question and your choice answers, my answer is: the Moon's existence, as well as the Universe's existence, aren't dependent of the humanity's existence. The primordial thought wasn't thought by a human.

Perhaps you are correct, I was assuming a clear sky, but it could be cloudy. Instead of not looking at the moon, lets say if you are not seeing it.

Perhaps people are over thinking the moon. I will provide a hint. Pick either and you will get the right answer, the moon is really just a matter of perspective (pun intended).

You gave me one perspective. Here is another.
Thinking the "primordial thought(s)" is how humans bring a universe into existence.

Last edited by ketzer : 07-03-2020 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Which brings up a couple more questions.
If none of your senses are working, does your world still exist and evolve?
If none of your senses had been working from birth, would your world exist at all? If so, what would it be like?

If none of your senses had been working from birth, would your world exist at all? If so, what would it be like?[/quote]

Senseless
Old 07-03-2020, 01:42 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Senseless [/quote]
Perhaps, but would it also be "pointless".
Old 07-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Senseless
Perhaps, but would it also be "pointless". [/quote]

Pointless to who?
Old 07-03-2020, 02:11 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Perhaps, but would it also be "pointless".

Pointless to who?[/quote]
Why to you, of course. Would the world in which you experience your life. If created without any input from any of the senses, from birth, be a world without a single point.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Pointless to who?
Why to you, of course. Would the world in which you experience your life. If created without any input from any of the senses, from birth, be a world without a single point.[/quote]

But you wouldn't know.....