Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Master
please excuse any irritability you may sense in my post ... but ...

you "Stayers" really need to cool your jets. what faithless lot you are! if these "Runners" you're talking about are truly your "TFs" then they can't really run far. now can they? i mean, aside from the illusion of separation you all are encouraging with your expectations and making real with your woe-ing your "TFs" are part and parcel of your souls and you are part and parcel of their souls so where can they really run off to? you aren't being emotionally and physically gratified in the moment so you draw conclusions? conclusions?! conclusions within the context of an eternal relationship? really?

either these "TF" relationships are real and eternal, in which case your tormenting yourselves and your "TFs" for no good reason OR your deluding yourselves with romantic notions and these people you're presently obsessing over are just a passing phase.
Old 18-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries

you "Stayers" really need to cool your jets. what faithless lot you are! if these "Runners" you're talking about are truly your "TFs" then they can't really run far. now can they? i mean, aside from the illusion of separation you all are encouraging with your expectations and making real with your woe-ing your "TFs" are part and parcel of your souls and you are part and parcel of their souls so where can they really run off to? you aren't being emotionally and physically gratified in the moment so you draw conclusions? conclusions?! conclusions within the context of an eternal relationship? really?

either these "TF" relationships are real and eternal, in which case your tormenting yourselves and your "TFs" for no good reason OR your deluding yourselves with romantic notions and these people you're presently obsessing over are just a passing phase.

:) love how u worded that lol but spot on

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 18-08-2011, 02:37 PM
twinwonder7

I don't disagree with much of this, BUT the one part where i have to chime in is....we are dealing with human emotions. I think most of us are working on being as strong as we can. Personally, I am moving on with my life, but feeling deep down the story isn't done. But, it can be hard at times once you tasted and touched this kind of connection it's shocking to lose it. Yes, on a deeper level we may know it's never over, but in the day to day physical relaity it really is tough. There are so many times where I would just love to even be able to have a real time conversation. That being said, I agree with your train of thought. I for one, have never been angry at him. It';s more my own human emotions. At times, I've gotten past it only to be thrust back in. I don;t ask the tears to come at random, they just do sometimes. Thanks for your POV, all POV need to be discussed and represented!
Quote:

Old 18-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinwonder7
I don't disagree with much of this, BUT the one part where i have to chime in is....we are dealing with human emotions. I think most of us are working on being as strong as we can. Personally, I am moving on with my life, but feeling deep down the story isn't done. But, it can be hard at times once you tasted and touched this kind of connection it's shocking to lose it. Yes, on a deeper level we may know it's never over, but in the day to day physical relaity it really is tough. There are so many times where I would just love to even be able to have a real time conversation. That being said, I agree with your train of thought. I for one, have never been angry at him. It';s more my own human emotions. At times, I've gotten past it only to be thrust back in. I don;t ask the tears to come at random, they just do sometimes. Thanks for your POV, all POV need to be discussed and represented!

but but ... you haven't lost it. how can you lose it? this is YOUR SOUL you're believing you can lose! no wonder tears come at random. what a horrible thing to believe.

i guess this is where my irritation with these "TF" threads comes from. how day to day mundane realities and passing emotions cause so much doubt and needless pain and angst. here you have a miracle living in your heart and instead of being there and speaking to it where it lives it's bemoaned, doubted and constrained. "get past it"? what the are you thinking? you aren't going to "get past" your own soul. there is no escape. a "TF" is one's dearest and closest self aspect so self acceptance is probably a better idea than trying to rid yourself of your self.
Old 18-08-2011, 04:08 PM
twinwonder7

IQ, I understand what you are saying, BUT Im not sure you understand what I am trying to express. YES< this is spiritual, cosmic, higher, etc. BUT we are also humans in a day to day experience. I did not know what a TF was, I just had this beyond intense connection come into my life and then go. Yes, the deeper, higher level/self is fine. BUT as a day to day human I long to hang out, have fun, express the physical, etc ( I mean with him, I do all that with friends, etc). I feel the higher level as well, but we are still living in duality. There is still a physical reality that is not happening. Talking, walking, laughing, eating, and so on. It's not shallow, its our current reality. That's all I'm saying. I'm not in anyway believing that it's LOST, but that does not mean I don't wish to experience more of what we did when we were together in the day to day reality,
Quote:
but but ... you haven't lost it. how can you lose it? this is YOUR SOUL you're believing you can lose! no wonder tears come at random. what a horrible thing to believe.

i guess this is where my irritation with these "TF" threads comes from. how day to day mundane realities and passing emotions cause so much doubt and needless pain and angst. here you have a miracle living in your heart and instead of being there and speaking to it where it lives it's bemoaned, doubted and constrained. "get past it"? what the are you thinking? you aren't going to "get past" your own soul. there is no escape. a "TF" is one's dearest and closest self aspect so self acceptance is probably a better idea than trying to rid yourself of your self.
Old 18-08-2011, 04:15 PM
twinwonder7

I also think you are running on assumptions. My tears are because I miss the connection. YOU may believe that a TF is literally our own soul, but that's not an absolute. Some of us believe this is a beyond intense connection designed to trigger massive growth and lesson. And it does seem easy to say yes you can't lose it, BUT as humans we FEEEL that way. Feelings are not wrong, we aren't robots. We can help if we hurt and we long and we miss. It's not as if we are all Buddha's sitting on a hill meditating all day. we have to walk on this earthy plane and once you kissed the sky it's really hard to come down again. I don't feel that there is anything HORRIBLE about any of this. If eel blessed to have known such a thing and if it never returns in the physical I will be ok., I have grown beyond any place I could have imagined. It's ok to be spiritual, grateful, connected and still get sad sometimes. As long as we keep moving and growing and don't get so stuck in wallowing that we end up standing still. We are all unique and different experiences impact each of us in different ways. There is no judgement about how anyone else deals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinwonder7
IQ, I understand what you are saying, BUT Im not sure you understand what I am trying to express. YES< this is spiritual, cosmic, higher, etc. BUT we are also humans in a day to day experience. I did not know what a TF was, I just had this beyond intense connection come into my life and then go. Yes, the deeper, higher level/self is fine. BUT as a day to day human I long to hang out, have fun, express the physical, etc ( I mean with him, I do all that with friends, etc). I feel the higher level as well, but we are still living in duality. There is still a physical reality that is not happening. Talking, walking, laughing, eating, and so on. It's not shallow, its our current reality. That's all I'm saying. I'm not in anyway believing that it's LOST, but that does not mean I don't wish to experience more of what we did when we were together in the day to day reality,
Old 18-08-2011, 04:25 PM
boxinggregger0

wish i was a buddha sitting on a hill meditating . unique situations for each person . i connected with someone three years ago and wonder what it was about ......at the moment .
Old 18-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Docha

IQ seems to have reached different realizations.

I'm moving into the same sort of midset.

My anxieties/nerves etc. Seem to be directly tied into him. I know I've not lost him, you can't truely lose them. He isn't running, just doing what he needs to do for himself. As I have done the same.

The problem is the lack of control and understanding when the emotions hit. Its taken me six years to discern me from him. It comes in time. Even if it is him, I have to treat what I feel as if it comes from me to release it.

But as an empath, I've learned that early on. Accepting and dealing with emotions as they come needs to be learned.

However IQ is right in some regard. If you hold onto the ideal you are not loving unconditionally. There is an expectation and condition, and so the love and energy becomes blocked.

It defies logic. Which is the biggest downfall.
Old 18-08-2011, 04:56 PM
twinwonder7

Perhaps, Im not expressing my POV clearly. I don't disagree. What I'm saying is to feel this emotions is simply human and we each have our process to move forward. It's best if there are no judgements since we will each get where we need to via different paths. i don';t believe in "running" either, which is why I usually put it in quotes. I believe they are on their life path and we are on ours. My point is that we feel what feel. As long as we keep moving with our lives, I don;t think it's bad or wrong to feel. It seems like part of the process. When i've had tears at random, for example, i didn't spend hours weeping. I let them flow and went on about my day. I think feelings are just as real as these connections. I just think COMPASSION is key!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
IQ seems to have reached different realizations.

I'm moving into the same sort of midset.

My anxieties/nerves etc. Seem to be directly tied into him. I know I've not lost him, you can't truely lose them. He isn't running, just doing what he needs to do for himself. As I have done the same.

The problem is the lack of control and understanding when the emotions hit. Its taken me six years to discern me from him. It comes in time. Even if it is him, I have to treat what I feel as if it comes from me to release it.

But as an empath, I've learned that early on. Accepting and dealing with emotions as they come needs to be learned.

However IQ is right in some regard. If you hold onto the ideal you are not loving unconditionally. There is an expectation and condition, and so the love and energy becomes blocked.

It defies logic. Which is the biggest downfall.
Old 18-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Master
all that i've realized is that i, personally, can not judge the value or validity of an eternal relationship based on what i may or may not experience in one single lifetime.

i am not completely unempathic to "TF" woes but i understood early on that physicality and compatibility can't be determining factors of Love. we evolve together though seemingly apart. it's beautiful.