Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Divine-Love

We're both married. Help!

I connected with my twin flame about 5 months ago. We have a strong telepathic connection, I've experienced kundalini awakening and he is all I can think about. The problem is that both of us are married. He has been married for 20 years, and I have been married for 5 and have 2 small children. I never thought I would be in this situation, but I just want to be with him. I know he feels the same, though we haven't discussed it on a physical level. I need some guidance because I'm ready to walk out on my husband! I am so conflicted and would love to hear any input. Thank you.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Master
So spiritual growth/love equals purposely hurting everyone around you and justifying it under the name of twin flame and kundalini awakening.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:34 AM
Master
Get a grip. Emotions come, emotions go. I don't know what a kundalini awakening even is. How do you know you are having a telepathic connection and does that mean he's the one? What's your relationship with your husband like? Is it good, is there something lacking? Are you lonely. Emotional affairs happen ALL the time.

You need to talk to your husband really, and/or a counselor if needed. Why seek advice here for something so drastic...asking strangers to help you decide your fate? Talk to your husband.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Rin

This too shall pass.
Old 17-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine-Love
I connected with my twin flame about 5 months ago. We have a strong telepathic connection, I've experienced kundalini awakening and he is all I can think about. The problem is that both of us are married. He has been married for 20 years, and I have been married for 5 and have 2 small children. I never thought I would be in this situation, but I just want to be with him. I know he feels the same, though we haven't discussed it on a physical level. I need some guidance because I'm ready to walk out on my husband! I am so conflicted and would love to hear any input. Thank you.

Divine-Love - Sometimes the thrill that entices the heart is the excitement of something other than what you have. Tread very lightly. You both have a lot to lose. And I do mean a lot. The thought of a fantasy lover is clouding your vision, but will that same person be the same kind of hard rock you've grown to depend on like your husband if you were to leave? Don't play dangerous games that could effect other people's lives. And what about your children? Twin Flames can be romantic "what ifs" in a perfect world or in a fantasy more usually. You have the real deal right in front of you. If you need help in your relationship talk it out with you spouse and perhaps get counseling. Be fair to your hubby and kids and tell your TF to do the same. Perhaps the 2 of you can remain friends without taking it to a romantic level. I hope you do what is best for all people involved. Sorry if I said what you're not expecting, but I've been married a long time and have seen it all. Don't throw what really matters away - fight for it.

Blackraven
Old 17-03-2012, 02:04 AM
Administrator

Hi Devine Love,

I Think you are infatuated by ths person, how does leavng your husband and small children help anyone.
how do you know ths bloke feels like he does if you have not spoken about it, feel you are making a huge mistake here, he has been married for 20 years, i feel his wife will have a lot to say about this.
the best thng you can do is sort your relationship out with your husband, nobody will win in this especially yourself.

Namaste
Old 17-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Divine-Love

Ouch! I think I hit a sore spot. Obviously, I should have expanded more. Husband and I have had previous problems before twin flame came along. My bags aren't packed or anything, and believe me, my husband and I have talked many nights and days about our problems. I was looking for some sound advice in dealing with and having a twin flame while married, so I don't feel like I have to leave my husband. Thanks :)
Old 17-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Ouch! I think I hit a sore spot. Obviously, I should have expanded more. Husband and I have had previous problems before twin flame came along. My bags aren't packed or anything, and believe me, my husband and I have talked many nights and days about our problems. I was looking for some sound advice in dealing with and having a twin flame while married, so I don't feel like I have to leave my husband. Thanks :)
But in your initial post you said you were ready to walk out on your husband. It doesn't matter if you have a great marriage or a bad one...emotional affairs happen without warning...and if anything is lacking in your marriage it's even easier. Even if you aren't involved with anyone, it's easy to get caught up in the attention, the affection... I really hate this whole twin flame stuff and I have a person in my life who I can relate to a lot of what I read here, but do I consider him a TF? Not really. I can't say as i really believe in that stuff. I don't know what it is...but I can tell you that both of our lives were severely lacking... and while I noticed something from the get go with him...and there were oddities way before I met him... we were physically attracted to each other... we could talk about everything and anything...and became best friends and still are...and we've evolved from there, but we took a hard road...a very hard road. I would not recommend it to anyone to be honest.

If you and your husband are really bad off, no love ...no chance of love, no chance of working it out...then see about ending it, if it's what you both want...no use lingering on to something and being miserable...but on the same token...don't go chasing after something you think is better or labeling it a tf or a soulmate or whatever... infactuation is very strong, lust is very strong...emotions have great pulls. Really think on everything.
Old 17-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Natalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
So spiritual growth/love equals purposely hurting everyone around you and justifying it under the name of twin flame and kundalini awakening.

NO........................
Old 17-03-2012, 02:45 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:

What is currently lacking in your present relationship in regards to intimacy either emotionally or physically? PM me if you dont' feel comfortable sharing. I know the pull you feel, we all do. But what I can tell you is take time to digest these feelings and learn from this forum or w/e other outlet you have. Many of us have gone through huge struggles. TF's admitting feeling just before we got married...others with kids and married with tf's that are also either marrried with or w/o kids. You name it, its here.In the end it really comes down to trusting in your self. You and only you know the answer. Support is here though, shock us...I dare u