Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-05-2016, 08:03 PM
Pathfinder

How is God fair?

Does anyone ever go into a loop of thought thinking what is fair and how does life balance itself out? I know some of us (including me) have a hard time accepting what a higher being has given in this life. We can learn to be grateful and patient, but then there are moments where doubt swindles the whole "there's a reason for everything." How do we understand that reason when everyone walks through life blindly? Although I'm rambling a bit, the will to survive seems like the only thing humans have to get by. Besides that, fairness doesn't seem real.
Old 13-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Knower

Life is the fair, it is humans that are unfair.
Old 13-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Master
I think that there is light and dark - positive and negative and it is all about finding that balance.

Your circumstances are never permanent - change your reality and your life will change. What is real to you know may not be your reality in 6 months, 6 weeks or 6 days.

Keep your chin up Chopper :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 13-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Guide
Once you get beyond expectations, then fairness is no longer an issue
Old 14-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Master

my guides got very upset with me for thinking things had to be 'fair' in the way I wanted them to be 'fair'
Old 14-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Fairness.
Maybe this would help...and I have told this story before, but there are always new people here....and
my story is like many Eastern stories from Master to student...
but this happened to me.
So this is for you, Chopper.

Nothing is what it seems...first of all.
Every master teaches this...water can even be walked on, death can be overcome...and on and on.

My father was mean to me in so many creative ways
from the day I was born til his death, when I was 32.
I won't belabor this.

I prayed to forgive him...talked to and yelled at his spirit on the Other Side.
"How could you do this to a little blued eyed, cute, little blonde girl?"
I could not forgive him.

About 3 years ago, suddenly I was struck breathless with a vision.
I heard his voice tell me in the place before we come here, Home...
that he would be my father and I his daughter and he would treat me as I had
treated others, especially women....so I would see how it feels and finally stop.

Here was a 'mean' man, that was never 'fair' to this innocent little girl.
Yet, charming and kind to others.
But, in reality was so close to me that he did this for me this life, my closest buddy,
for my growth, to propel me closer to God.

We have no idea what is being played out.
But, we can be sure of one thing...all is to purify us...because
it is purity of heart that is the key to our Ultimate Goal.

Take it or leave it.
Fairness is judged with the ego thought system...
but there is a greater Thought System...that belonging to the Holy Spirit.
This last part I gleened from 'A Course In Miracles".
I view things more from that Higher Thought System, now.
I think we must...as souls on this Path.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-05-2016, 01:14 AM
Guide

What is "fair" anyway?

Is it having things go my way, or me receiving whatever I want? Does fair mean that no one gets more than I consider their share, or no one receiving more than I do?

Is "fair" some sort of system whereby you get "paid" for good behavior with the rewards of your choice?

I don't remember ever thinking that life was supposed to fair. Life is supposed to be... life. And life, being a tangled complexity of peoples and personalities with needs and wants and fears... how could everything be dealt out "fairly?"

God (or whatever creative force brought the Universe into being) set the stage for us to live, learn, stumble, fall, grow, and grumble. But I don't think this same God/creative force is sitting somewhere weighing fairness of a given outcome of events.

After all, I'm pretty sure there would be a wide range of views on just what "fair" was in any given scenario. There is no absolute standard of fairness. It just depends on your point of view.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Take it or leave it.
Fairness is judged with the ego thought system...
but there is a greater Thought System...that belonging to the Holy Spirit.
This last part I gleened from 'A Course In Miracles".
I view things more from that Higher Thought System, now.
I think we must...as souls on this Path.

I was just thinking this, but I went back and forth with myself about writing it because my replies tend to be long and I didn't want to get in the way of all of the other great replies you're going to get. I tend to go deep inside of myself to find answers or even temporary answers to...EVERYTHING, and I'm not quite prepared to go to that place right now. Also, I tend to be cryptic (don't always mean to be) and it's not always clear what ideals I'm trying to relay. For example, this was my last line:

"I do believe that fairness is real, but I think that in the darkness of our sorrows and in the light of our triumphs we don't see it, because on either side there is a chance of blindness. Sometimes you just have to look deep, maybe even beyond your humanness if you can."

Anyway, I didn't quote it here, but really good story Miss H.

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!
Old 14-05-2016, 01:55 AM
Suspended
Hey Chopper,

Anything I think of is human can die and Gods can't that is fair. If human wouldn't die there would be no human-gods in heaven.
Old 14-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper45
Does anyone ever go into a loop of thought thinking what is fair and how does life balance itself out? I know some of us (including me) have a hard time accepting what a higher being has given in this life. We can learn to be grateful and patient, but then there are moments where doubt swindles the whole "there's a reason for everything." How do we understand that reason when everyone walks through life blindly? Although I'm rambling a bit, the will to survive seems like the only thing humans have to get by. Besides that, fairness doesn't seem real.

This world has a chaotic component, and it's the same thing that drives evolution which is the way nature does things. It doesn't do them out of spite, or out of kindness. God gave this world to humanity, he doesn't interefere in the world we create, but only in our hearts if we let Jah El Elyon in.

Peace